Losing love finding fate

Submitted into Contest #43 in response to: Write a story about transformation.... view prompt

2 comments

General

Being an intelligent addict can be part about functional learning while high and disfunctional forgotten lows. Before the war of my soul began in mystery, joy was a very big fan of me living. Never believed in anything other than myself and how i brought value towards all the social circles i was a part of. The company i chose was the cause of many problems in the difficult situations i found myself in, which was a little bit more than anything i expected. Type 1 diabetic since I was 12 years old and had enough pity from the places i gave all my empathy. Finding comfort from discomfort allowef my transformation to begin. I called my path going down the rabbit hole, lost my mind, found my soul. Reading and writing were places i found anxieties and doubts leading to depression and guilt. That's when i found my courage at the age of 30. Giving smiles, making anyone happy from laughing and I became a place of focus for many people taking advantage of me. Beginning with buhhdism and the ability to multitask with my innocence and my experience through the addiction of all drugs, alcohol, even manipulation of my friends and family. Till the end, i go hypoglycemic from shooting methamphetamine into my bloodstream and i admit i wanted to die! The good thing is i am saying its not about who i am today but still falling free from falling asleep instead of having to wait for my future to go on without me upon the livabetic i now claim to be. Positive mindstreams from negative effects on the floor when id wake up from a hypoglycemic episode and being disappointed i was still breathing. Family members gave up nothing but all the money and peace of mind i stole from them. The way I treated my own destruction was the same energy i turned nightmares into blessings. Disciplinary action and daily effort towards being the best thing about the person i needed to be and wanted to see in the world. Now I'm 60 pounds lighter and less than normal with a hammer being bashed against my skull. At the moment of survival I rose up from my self damaging behaviour and found myself deep into my own thoughts seeking all answers from me and nothing else. Toxic chemicals are a way for people to make excuses for judgment about their own decisions on the internet or face to face social gatherings. The program has been a major success for me and if anyone has the courage to ask for help i give them help freely. The amount of depressed feelings people who wanted to take own life turned into a place of appreciation for the sake of how bad it was for so many people in a town of 2400 people. Wonder why the best thing about someone who thinks it's possible makea it reality? One of my favorite things to say is to make friends with all your feelings, bad or good. Thanks for the positive feedback from the depressed parts of an addiction that is not altruism only a mask or a veil placed by your own destruction and the mind playing tricks on its own balances for the sake of living within confined spaces to the imagination it took to visualize a good place to grow into. The transformation of me eric c jones, the transformational leader of the meek of America. Suicidal tendencies given back to the place I have ever sought for my future have always been the lessons learned from me never dreamed I would be able to write about my life being lost and found. It starts with each night before sleeping meditate for any amount of time to find even the little things you need to keep in the light. Allowing that first thought after waking up to be a blessing for mindstreams all day. Surroundings are the best way to gain the same energy from the place you may have been making negative because of the bridge of darkness and depression. Get your mind right through creative anything, missing out on your own troubled feelings from thoughts that you can learn to make it better while being addicted to your own highest level of lower perceptions of your own mind till it becomes clear that the mind is no longer same as how you are talking or thinking. Walking makes it possible from patience and forgiveness for your life to be given back for the rest of your life when its finally found in your heart and your soul. Giving the energy you want to receive is crucial to your wellbeing and mental health. Began drinking tea, changed the things i ate, drink and the blessings came with little effort. Its no longer a place for me to chase what I cared for and I know now that the best thing about someone who can change is their actions can be given to those who have the same things happening in their lives. Never mind that the first thing you do is to make a decision about the person who you lost and the person who you know you can be. The inner workings of everyone on earth is a mystery till the time is given towards the future of something new leaving it all in the past and living in present moment, momentum is a great way to get better and small goals when you start have huge impact on your newly acquired mindset in the world of the fake news and then its own balanced approach for people liquidating the world is a life form. The all mother we share and the newest addition being the new fates of being the most beautiful and most powerful person you never knew before now calls for your highest self from the places you have already been. Keep going back to little things that you don't think about when you're the only one in the world that is found to make others feel better from the bad experiences you have already conquered.

May 28, 2020 04:54

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

Inna J
01:20 Jun 04, 2020

This definitely shows a thought process of a person going through something. The unfinished sentences are hard to follow sometimes. More paragraph breaks might make this easier to read too.

Reply

Peeker Jones
15:44 Jun 10, 2020

I really appreciate your insight and advice for helping me make a good story better. I dream about a day when I am able to give myself to the story i write to share my feelings with the people who are reading it. My transcendent energy given to the reader is a place where I say, yes i want tears, i want joy, i want to give everything I am towards the story i write and what is proper grammar for me isn't proper grammar for anyone else. Im old, very old soul who has a great time communicating with others more than anything

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.