2 comments

Teens & Young Adult Friendship High School

This story contains themes or mentions of sexual violence.

===๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต:๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฎ๐—บ===


Oh my gosh, you guys, I'm practically bursting with excitement today! I'm warning you now, this is gonna be a loooong post. And I'm going to keep updating you throughout the day, which is totally not like me, right? But tonight is super special, and I just have to share it with all of you.


So, the big event? Our graduation party at SMK Siring Jalan! But that's not all. Us girls are going all out, and I'm so grateful to our teachers for understanding and letting us wear makeup and dress to the nines. I mean, we're grown-ups now, so it's about time we got to have some fun!


But the cherry on top of this fabulous evening? Spending time with none other than my handsome, amazing boyfriend, Brandon. You all know we've been together forever, and from the moment I laid eyes on him, I just knew he was the one. The one I'd marry, the one who'd father my children. (Is that too much? Who cares, I'm feeling giddy!)


Actually, that's another reason I'm documenting today. I want to be able to show our kids someday how their mom and dad spent their high school years, the fun we had at our graduation party, and maybe, just maybe, our first kiss? Stay tuned!


Here's the plan: I'm heading to Imago Shopping Mall to get all dolled up for tonight. Facial, hair treatment, finding the perfect dress, and then makeup and hair. I've gotta look my best, right? So keep an eye on my profile for updates, and I promise to share some photos too!


Okay, time to hit the shower. I'll catch up with you guys later when I'm at Imago! XOXO


P.S. This post is viewable only by my closest friends โ€“ I'm not about to make it public. I'm not that dumb, lol! So, if you can see this, know that you're among my special, trusted few who won't roll their eyes at my slightly cringe-worthy posts. Haha.


๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ Nur Adawiyah Abu Bakar, Catherine Masdilon and 15 others


View more comments


๐๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐๐š๐ฐ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐€๐›๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ค๐š๐ซ

Amazing! Have fun, Camelia Hendry! See u 2nite.


๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ง

OMG! Keep us updatedโ€ฆ


๐‰๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ค

SO EXCITED FOR YOU! ๐Ÿ‘


===๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ:๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฝ๐—บ===


So, here I am at Imago! I know, I know, I'm looking a little rough right now. I can totally blame my sister for that โ€“ she made me stay up all night binge-watching Queenmaker. I tried to tell her I needed my beauty sleep for the big party, but she lured me in with Starbucks. I mean, come on, who can say no to a Caramel Macchiato, right? Just try to ignore the dark circles under my eyes, okay?


Oh, and in case you can't tell from the photo, I'm sitting in Lorian Cafรฉ, waiting for my food. I'm on a mission to look absolutely fabulous tonight, so guess what's on the menu for lunch? Drumroll, please... Salad! Haha! My mom tried to take me to Kenny Rogers earlier, but there's no way I was going to indulge in chicken and muffins. No way, that'd just make me feel puffy. Maybe I'm being a tad overdramatic, but I want to look my best for my future hubby, so cut me some slack!


I'll update you all later, my salad just arrived. And hey, thanks for all the love โ€“ 17 likes and 10 comments?! You guys are the best. Catch you later!


๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ Samson Matthew, Doris Kamsin and 23 others


View more comments


๐๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐๐š๐ฐ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐€๐›๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ค๐š๐ซ

Amazing! Have fun, babe!


๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ง

OMG! Keep us updatedโ€ฆ


===๐Ÿญ:๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฝ๐—บ===


Eek, you guys! I'm so thrilled right now. I've never had a facial or hair treatment before! Wish me luck, okay? Xoxo


๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nur Adawiyah Abu Bakar, Doris Kamsin and 19 others


===๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฝ๐—บ===


Phew! Facial and hair treatment done and dusted! The hair treatment was lovely, but the facial? Yikes! When that lady went to town on my blackheads, I nearly let out a scream. Felt like my skin was being grated or something. I'm a bit worried about looking like a red shrimp, but the facialist assured me it's just temporary. Fingers crossed she's right!


Now, onto the mission of finding the perfect dress. Before you say anything, I know it's a little last-minute, but hey, better late than never, right? Here's the plan: I'll try on a few dresses and I want you guys to vote on your fave. I'll buy the one with the most votes. Get ready, and stay tuned!


๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Catherine Masdilon, Doris Kamsin and 21 others


๐‰๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ค

GAME ON! ๐Ÿ’ช


===๐Ÿ‘:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ๐ฉ๐ฆ===


Alright, decision time! Dress 1, 2, or 3? To keep things simple, I've disabled comments on this post. Just "like" the dress you think is the winner, okay? I'll give it 30 minutes, then I'll buy the dress with the most likes. In the meantime, I'll be chilling at Starbucks, eagerly waiting for your reactions. Xoxo


===๐Ÿฐ:๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฝ๐—บ===


You guys are the best! Thanks for voting โ€“ the yellow dress takes the crown! So, yellow it is. Catch you later, I'm off to get my makeup and hair done. Oh, and say hi to my mom! As you can see, she's not exactly a selfie queen (she's not even looking at the camera, lol!). But isn't she gorgeous? Love you, Mom. She's been so incredibly supportive. One day, I'll show my kids these pics and let them know just how cool their granny is. I'll post a pic once I'm all dolled up, so stay tuned!


๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ Nur Adawiyah Abu Bakar, Catherine Masdilon and 25 others


View more comments


๐’๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฐ

I knew it! Say hi to your mum!


๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ง

Going to get ready too! See you later. Your mom is fab! ๐Ÿ˜˜


===๐Ÿฒ:๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฝ๐—บ===


How do I look?


๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nur Adawiyah Abu Bakar, Doris Kamsin and 22 others


๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ง

WOW! Yasss, you're slaying that makeup and hair game!


๐๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐๐š๐ฐ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐€๐›๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ค๐š๐ซ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


๐‰๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ค

โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ


===๐Ÿณ:๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฝ๐—บ===


Ta-dah! You guys nailed it with this dress choice โ€“ I absolutely love it! Sorry the pic's a bit blurry; my mom was so touched by how amazing I look that her hands were shaking. Haha! Can't wait to see you all at the party. Now, just waiting for my Prince Charming...


Brandon just sent me his pic, and oh my gosh, he looks insanely hot! I won't share his pic here; you'll see him at the party anyway. But just remember, he's all mine. Okay, that was super cringy, sorry! Hahaha!


One tiny confession, though: I've got this weird ache in my stomach right now. Fingers crossed it'll pass soon. Send some good vibes my way, okay? I hope it's nothing serious.


๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nur Adawiyah Abu Bakar, Doris Kamsin and 22 others


View more comments


๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ง

Keep calm, it's just those fluttery feelings.


๐‰๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ค

See you, babe xoxo! No worries, you'll be back to your normal self in no time.


๐๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐๐š๐ฐ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐€๐›๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ค๐š๐ซ

Babe! Where are you??????


๐’๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฐ

You and Brandon MIA? We've been waiting for you guys for an hour now.


๐’๐ข๐ญ๐ข ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ฃ๐ข๐

You guys have been AWOL for more than an hour and we can't contact your phones. We're getting pretty worried. Can you please drop us a line and tell us you're both fine?


๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

Seriously, where are you guys?


๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐จ๐จ

Two hours in and we still can't contact you. The party's almost done. Anyone got a number for Camelia or Brandon's parents we could try?


๐’๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ง ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ก๐ฎ๐ข ๐…๐ฎ๐ข

Well, the party wrapped up and it looks like you and Brandon didn't make it. We hope you're both okay. Wishing you, Camelia, and Brandon safety wherever you are.


===๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด ๐—ฎ๐—บ===


Hey, guys. I'm so sorry for going MIA these past few hours, and I'm even sorrier for not making it to the party. I feel awful, like I've let everyone down. I've been crying nonstop, but don't worry โ€“ I'm okay. Still feeling a bit under the weather, but I'll be fine.


I also apologize for deleting all my previous posts. I can't tell you how bad I feel right now, and seeing those posts just made everything worse.


So here's what happened: Remember that stomachache I mentioned in my last post? Turns out, it was food poisoning. A few minutes after writing that, I started throwing up like crazy and totally ruined my beautiful yellow dress. My mom and sister were worried and wanted me to go to the clinic, but I refused โ€“ I wanted to be with you guys and with Brandon.


When Brandon finally arrived, I told him everything and asked him to wait while I changed and touched up my makeup. He agreed, but then I started feeling sick again and spent the next 30 minutes in the bathroom. I felt so terrible.


As much as I hated to do it, I had to tell Brandon I couldn't make it to the party. I'd hoped he'd stay with me and support me through this tough time, but he got really mad. Please don't be mad at Brandon, though. I understand why he was upset โ€“ I mean, who wouldn't be? I was mad at myself, too, and if I'm honest, I still am. Brandon is really upset with me at the moment, and I can't even get in touch with him. I think he might've blocked me or something. If any of you can reach him, please let him know how sorry I am, okay?


I feel so silly for going to Lorian Cafรฉ. I knew something was off with the food โ€“ I should've trusted my instincts when the eggs tasted a bit off, but I was so hungry that I finished it anyway. I'm really, really down right now. I'd appreciate any well-wishes you guys send, but I won't be able to read them for now, okay? I promise I'll read them tomorrow, though.


You know how people talk about "sliding doors" moments? I feel like that's exactly what happened to me at Imago. My mom wanted us to go to Kenny Rogers, but I insisted on eating somewhere else because I wanted to look perfect for the party. I can't stop thinking about how different things might've been if I'd just followed my mom's suggestion. But there's no point in dwelling on it now โ€“ what's done is done.


I guess that's all for now. I'm going to try and get some sleep. Honestly, I'm feeling a bit dizzy from the medication. We did end up going to the clinic, and the doctor said I was dehydrated. The nausea is gone, but I still feel weak and crummy. See you guys, and thank you for always being there for me. Love you all. xoxo


๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ข Nur Adawiyah Abu Bakar, Doris Kamsin and 22 others


View more comments


๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐จ๐จ

Oh no, that's awful! Be sure to look after yourself. Try not to dwell on it too much, and prioritize healing up.


๐๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐๐š๐ฐ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐€๐›๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ค๐š๐ซ

I literally just woke up and saw this. Ugh, that's so sad. Take care of yourself, babe. Feel better ASAP. Like, don't even worry about Brandon rn. Just concentrate on you.


๐ˆ๐ฌ๐š๐š๐œ ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ

Hope you get better soon. For real, if Brandon's upset with you just for being sick, he ain't even a real guy. He should've stuck by you. But like, are you two ACTUALLY a thing? Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I'm just really lookin' out for you, ya know?


===๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด:๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฎ๐—บ===


Thank you all for the well-wishes, guys. But I'm honestly so worried right now. Does anyone have any idea where Brandon might be? I still can't get through to his phone, and I even tried calling his mom, but she didn't pick up either. What's going on? Please, if anyone knows anything, let me know.


๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nur Adawiyah Abu Bakar, Doris Kamsin and 22 others


View more comments


๐’๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฐ

Yeah, we haven't been able to reach him either, Camelia Hendry. Just chill, alright? Gotta have faith that everything's cool.


๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ง

Chill out, babe. It's all gonna be fine. We'll def send some prayers his way.


๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐จ๐จ

OMG!! OMG! Y'all! Just caught this awful news! Ugh, I'm so sorry, Camelia Hendry. Fingers crossed Brandon's okayโ€ฆClick the link, you guys! The whole story's right there: ๐Ÿ‘‡


๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ://๐˜ธ๐˜ธ๐˜ธ.๐˜ฌ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ด.๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ/2023/05/02-๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด-๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข-๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ถ.


๐’๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ง ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ก๐ฎ๐ข ๐…๐ฎ๐ข

Why not ask your dad? He's a cop, right? He might have the scoop on what's goin' down.


๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐ ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข ๐ˆ๐ซ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง

Hey, thanks, Camelia, for letting me be part of your tight-knit crew. My bad for being late to the convo, guys. You know I'm not really on Facebook that much, right? I don't even know how to say this. I really don't wanna be the one to tell you, but I don't think Brandon's all that into you, Camelia. I saw his WhatsApp status for like a hot sec before he deleted it. Wish I'd snapped a screenshot. He said something like, "it's cool if you can't make it 'cause he can just find another girl." Ugh, sorry.


*****


๐˜’๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ˆ ๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜œ - ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 9 ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต 17/8(2). ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, 17, ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฅ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ, 16, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ช ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ, 17, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.


๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด' ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ.


๐˜ˆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.


๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต.


๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.


*****


===๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฎ๐—บ===


Thanks for checking in, everyone, and Shawn, you're spot-on about asking my dad. Why didn't I think of that? I'll let you know as soon as he hears anything. Gotta turn off comments on this post, sorry. I might not be able to reply right now. My dad's trying to get in touch with the Putatan Police, but he's in a different district, so it's gonna take a bit. I'll keep you posted, promise.


๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ Nur Adawiyah Abu Bakar, Catherine Masdilon and 25 others


===๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ:๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ๐—ฝ๐—บ===


Dad just called โ€“ he's got news on Brandon from the officer in charge, but he won't say anything over the phone. We're meeting him at KFC, and I'm freaking out! Mom and Caroline are coming too. Send us good vibes for a safe trip, okay? Mom's driving.


๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ Nur Adawiyah Abu Bakar, Catherine Masdilon and 15 others


*****


๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต


๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ.: 2305-03-077


๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ: 2023-05-02


๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ: 21:15 ๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ด


๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ถ, ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ


๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ˆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ˆ๐˜ป๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ


๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด:


1. ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ (16 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ)


2. ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ (17 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ)


3. ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฅ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ (16 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ)


4. ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ช ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ (17 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ)


๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต:


๐˜–๐˜ฏ 2023-05-02, ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ 20:30 ๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข 16-๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข.


๐˜ˆ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฅ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ช ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.


๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด' ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜—๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต.


๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด:


1. ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ: ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด


2. ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฅ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ: ๐˜ˆ๐˜ท๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด


3. ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ช ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ


4. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด: ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ


๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ.


๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ:


๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.


๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ:


1. ๐˜–๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜Š๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข.


2. ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.


3. ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด.


4. ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ.


5. ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.


๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.


๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ:


๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ˆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ˆ๐˜ป๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ


๐˜—๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ


2023-05-02

May 03, 2023 02:54

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

Mary Bendickson
14:39 May 03, 2023

What a fun and unique way to tell a story! Very well done. You captured teen angst and behavior spot on.

Reply

Ian James
00:09 May 04, 2023

Got inspired for this story after scrolling through my students' Instagram feeds. Ran it by a few female students to make sure I had the teen lingo down. They squirmed a bit, but admitted it was spot on. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.