The Nameless Planet

Submitted into Contest #130 in response to: Set your story in a nameless world.... view prompt

0 comments

Historical Fiction

Scientists discovered a New World where everybody was full of Love and highly intelligent. There were no Sickness and Diseases. There was no corruption, and Everybody lent a helping hand to one another and lived a happy, productive lifestyle until Scientists devised a plot to take over the world. On this nameless planet that they discovered, the air was clean and contamination-free, the grass was greener.

There were no harsh weather conditions, and there was better technology. People were able to get around at high velocity. Everything was faster, trains, planes, and automobiles. No one knew where this world came from and why they had never discovered it before, and it baffled the scientist, so they started to Infiltrate this new world with all manners of investigations.

Quantum Physics reported that this mysterious planet was close to the black hole, which is why they did not discover it before. But with their new high-tech telescope, they were able to see on the other side of the black hole discovering this new planet. The black hole played a major role in sucking all the pollution out of the air, which is where its healing powers derived from cleansing the body and mind of pollution and contaminants.

Quantum physics believes this is the side effect of the Big Bang theory that this is the element of dark matter that's been a mysterious phenomenon to scientists for millions of years. Once it merges with the person's biological makeup, it acts like a vacuum sucking all of the pollutions out of the person's body as the sun generates new growth of cells.

Biochemists have a theory that the elements of these particles attach themselves to your DNA components and become one property, whereas you cannot distinguish one from the other. When news got out about the wonderful nameless world, everyone wanted to go there because The scientist who went there with an ailment was able to heal quicker through the healing power of the elements in the atmosphere, and when they returned to the earth, they were looking younger, healthier, stronger and more intelligent.

The MPIU (mysterious phenomenon investigation unit) reports that extensive investigation findings show that once a person comes in contact with these elements, they merge with the person's DNA and take on the healing properties of the elements beyond even what they can imagine. And the light from the sun was able to boost their intelligence.

But for everyone with an ailment to travel there to be healed, it will cost a whopping sum of one million dollars.

People began to panic and were frightened because they wanted to save their friends and family members who only had a short time to live and could not afford the cost. But the government planned only to take two volunteers.

There was chaos, people began fighting to be the first volunteers to go to this nameless planet and accusing the government of being racist for not choosing someone from their race. World 1 News reports for everyone to stay calm because Climate experts and biochemists are working together to devise a plan to bring the healing properties of this nameless planet to earth. In the meantime, stay positive.

World News 1 updated reports that Doctors and scientists work diligently with state-of-the-art machines for further investigation. Paleontologist studies show distinct traces and correlations between the ancient history of mankind when studying how the pyramids were constructed. And examining the bones of the deceased, Which did not decompose at the normal rate.

Good evening world; good news, we have a special announcement, after careful and extensive testing of the water found on this nameless planet, it has been discovered that this water contains special high potent properties with great healing abilities that can release your body healing properties at a slower rate but is more cost-effective in a less concentrated form. It costs $500- for an 8oz bottle and is covered by most insurances.

We will be sending a probe carrying large quantities of this water to earth. But it still won't be enough to heal everyone, so there will be a waiting list on a first-come, first-serve basis. Everybody got excited upon hearing the news and rushed to the hospitals to be the first on the waiting list. There was a lot of debate about who should be first. This stirred up massive confusion, so they changed the requirements to let the sick and elderly go first, and the rest will go on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Thousands upon thousands of people lined up outside the hospital to get their names on the list. Some people camp out all night by the hospitals to be first online. A lot of fighting broke out, so they had to call in the authorities to maintain the peace. But at 9:pm, they shut the doors, and everyone who didn't get a chance to be seen had to come back the next day. This went on for months, the traffic was congested, so they shut down the waiting list and told everyone that prescription would only give out the healing water from now on.

This new approach helps the authority to be able to prioritize the use of the water, based on the prescriptions of the medical experts only, and everyone was excited about this decision because they can’t all access the water for cosmetic purposes. From the day this news was made public, the water from the nameless world has been used for medical treatment as prescribed. This makes people stay calm and positive because they all now have opportunities to come in contact with the healing elements of the water, so that they merge with their DNA and take on the healing properties of the elements beyond even what they can imagine. As a result, those people with one ailment or the other were able to heal quickly and effectively using the water, and they were looking younger, and healthier, and stronger, and more intelligent. From then on everyone gave honor to the nameless planet and name it “Planet Phenom”

January 26, 2022 00:43

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.