0 comments

Drama Fiction Romance

Accident often happens. We often do something which is like breaking the rules. Sometimes we also have to adjust to the situation. But if two opposite people get close to each other, ‌many things occur. The same things happen in a City Basket Ball inter competition which is going to be held in Dehradun. The lives of two souls, Pihu Gaur, and Gaurav Raichand, are going to change after they will join Babyland College through their basketball skills. To know more, stay tuned….  Pihu Gaur, a girl belongs from an orphan home, knows to play basketball beautifully. But because of economic and financial difficulty, she cannot get enrolled in Babyland College. Luckily, one of her teachers has a relative who is the best friend of the founder of Babyland college that teacher promised to talk about Pihu if that person can convince the founder she might get enrolled there. Here on the other side, Mr. Rahul Raichand is pissed off by his business employees. His wife is getting ready to go to the parlor as she has a kitty party with her friends. Mr. Raichand calls his one and only son Gaurav who stays in the USA and asks him to do his further studies in India. Although initially he refuses to come back as soon as Mr. Raichand says about his employees Gaurav agrees to come back to India and join his dada after completing his studies in India. He too is a basketball champion who plays basketball at the state level before he moves to the USA. One day, Pihu’s teacher goes to his relatives and says about Pihu and her wish to study in Babyland and also asks him if there is any possibility to give her a chance to enter her name in the college. The person told him that he will soon discuss about it with the founder. After a few days, the City Basket Ball inter competition is organized by the founder of Babyland College and also a few other organizations give a contribution to that competition. But Pihu becomes frightened when she hears she is going to compete with a rich guy name Gaurav, who is the only son of Mr. Rahul Raichand. But in the end, it becomes a tie and both of them get enrolled in college. Eventually, they hate each other and often compete not only in basketball but also in studies as well. Gaurav is very much jealous of Pihu and plans to seek revenge by breaking her trust after gaining her trust and so he pretends to be in love with her and proposes to her also he shows fake concern about her being an orphan. But, Pihu is at a standstill and did not fall into his trap and move on in her life. It hurt his ego and Gaurav plans to destroy Pihu’s life forever, unaware of the fact that his plans will become useless one day. Gaurav bribes the teacher who brought Pihu into this competition and told him that Gaurav loves Pihu and wants to marry her. Although Pihu knew who has done this she plans to go with the plan Gaurav and says yes to the proposal thinking that instead, she will finish his life unaware of the change she will feel afterward. Soon, the date has arrive when Gaurav and Pihu got married. Their first night was filled with hate, anger, and revenge towards each other and they get involved in an intimate moment together which is hate-making externally, and pure love internally which is still hidden feelings of each other towards one another and they are unaware about it now. They left no stone unturned to humiliate, dominate and hurt each other. They also make plans to hurt each other’s feelings always. But things change forever after an incident takes place that no one was expecting to come into their life that will shake their worlds upside down. Actually, Pihu and Gauarv plan that once they satisfy their egos by hurting each other they will become separate from each other. So, after hurting, and humiliating each other for almost 1 year they plan to divorce and so accordingly both Pihu and  Gaurav start living separately. Pihu goes back to her orphan. Just before their final divorce date is about to happen. One night, there is a party in the college and the principal calls both Pihu and Gaurav to the party but suddenly Gaurav’s car get fails breaks, and hit a tree. He is hospitalized but discovers that he becomes blind permanently. Soon this news also goes into the ear of Pihu, who can’t stop herself from rushing to the hospital and forgetting about her egos and their fights and comes back homes and starts taking care of him. She becomes his new eyesight. Slowly, Gaurav falls in love with Pihu, feeling her love and care for him. This time, both truly feel connected to each other. It is discovered that Pihu is pregnant with their first child. Gaurav becomes thrilled with the news but also sad at the same time that he could never able to see his baby and also that he also can not look at his beautiful wife after he truly falls in love with her and wants to love her with his open eyes which is not possible. He admits his mistakes and cries a lot in the arms of Pihu, who forgives him instantly as she, too loves him unconditionally. But, maybe god has some other plans. for them. One day, while Gaurav and Pihu were walking in a park nearby suddenly Gaurav hit a tree and get faint soon Pihu rush to the hospital Gaurav gets treatment but a miracle happens and his eyes also get treated because as soon as he gets admitted to the hospital one patient dies and doctors transplants his eyes to Gaurav and both Gaurav and Pihu stays happily ever after. So this is a love story of Gaurav and Pihu who meet as an enemy and ends up as soulmates. Pihu gives birth to a girl and they name them Saya and later a boy name Raghav. Gaurav takes over his father’s business and soon Rahul and his wife die living Gaurav and Pihu with their children Saya and Raghav. 

February 03, 2023 16:48

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.