7 comments

General

I think is the first time in my life when I'm doing something like this. I always thought that is stupid to write in a diary,I mean...why should I open myself in front of a piece of paper? but in these circumstances I said that I must do it. 

Today is the big day. I'm going on a date, for the first time with a REAL girl, and she is cute, how cool is this?. Her name is Maya, we are in the same class, i liked her since the class has started,that's mean about three years ,I would have dated her then but one of my friend was her boyfriend , and you know...boys before girls,but now she is free and I can say that she's the girl of my dreams. She's gentle, funny ,her full head of black hair, with a slight waviness, is familiar yet elegant and it smells soooooooo good, and her smile... is... is just wow,think at a sunshine but...in someone's mouth .Her eyes are blue,and when she watches you ...well...your heart is melting. Oh,look,i got goosebumbs

Anyway, today we are going to hang out. I was a bit excited and she was looking amazing ,as usual . We walked through the city while we were talking until we had been hungry,so we went to a restaurant. I paid the bill and the waiter told us that we had been a cute couple. It was a nice evening. I walked her home where we kissed under the street lamp's light. I hugged her tightly and I went home.

This is how it supposed to be, but it wasn't like that. It was like a James Bond film. We walked together and we didn't know each other very well,but a very creepy car stopped right in front of us and took Maya away. I was running bravely after the car until it stopped. 

The driver, who was beefy and wearing a typical thief's hood, got out of the car and wanted to fight , but I beat him badly. That's how I saved Maya or maybe said ... my future wife. 

That would be a great story for a movie or a book, but honestly I lied you again.

Ok, ok, now i will tell you what happed for real. We met in the park where we hugged and decided to talk . We had been talking for 3 hours and after that long discussion we had decided to buy together a shaorma with everything,and yes including garlic because we were so hungry. After we finished eating the clock was already 9, so I walked her home. Surprisingly she wanted to kiss. Belive or not diary but I had never kissed someone until then, but I kissed her so good that it blown her away that i didnt even feel the garlic . 

When I said i blown her away it wasn't a joke because I literally hit her mouth with my head. 

I felt like the biggest idiot and i was so ashamed, but she laughed , hugged me tightly and kissed me.

All that I could feel were fireflies and a bit of garlic..But it was magic.. I wish you could be there to see what I lived and how I felt.

We said goodbye and I went on my way home. 

I found incredible how in only one day I felt so many feelings and lived so many experiences. 

Do you know what diary? You are not that bad as I thought. 

How many things do you think can happend in only one day?

If someone would have asked me I had said that only a few,but after this day , I'm telling you, there are so many things that could happend. 

Because, on my way home feeling happy, I had met some old friends,one of them is Maya's old boyfriend .

There was Andrei, a short guy whose parents are gone,he live with his grandma,

Theodor,mom's boy,he dosen't have his own personality

Joe is the worst.. we go to the same school.. what can i say.. nothing bad about him because he solves all his problems with his fists

Mike, I used to hang out with that guy,but when he started to sell drugs and do illegal things I said that i should go

And Kyle,he was my best friend but we had a big fight and decided that we should keep the distance,but most important he was Maya's boyfriend

So I wasn't so happy to see them because last time I hanged out with them I had broke a window. It was called the police so I ran away, and the police thought it was their fault. I think you can imagine what happend after.

Anyway, they wanted to fight , a truly fair fight ... five versus one, but well.. how to tell you.. I'm a pacifist , so i didn't think too much and just ran away.

Believe me or not... maybe because it was literally night, maybe because I was tired,but I got lost and my phone's battery was dead,but the good part is that I had escaped from my old friends.. but where was I? It was clearly my town,but I couldn't recognize anything. 

I was between two gigant buildings,ahead black,behind black, up black,everything and everywhere was black

What should I do? I dont know. I started to panic and getting into hyperventilation . I felt that I couldn't breath and everything was spinning around me. I fall to the ground,it was cold so cold that i can't say exactly if it was real or not and from that point I dont remember anything.

I woke up in a hospital,the room was white,with no mirror or window,just a bed,a dor and a lightbulb. My parents beside me. They look worried,but kinda relieved that I was okay. I smiled, the doctor came and said to them something. About an hour ago later I left the hospital. 

The way on my home was bored, but somehow relaxing. 

When I finally arrived home I checked my phone .. 1 message from Maya : " it was fun last time, we should hang out again one day"

And here we are.. it was fun , right? 

See you tomorrow I guess .. byeeee

April 09, 2020 22:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

7 comments

Emilia Luca
18:59 Apr 10, 2020

Super!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Baiu Ana
09:39 Apr 10, 2020

Ține-o tot așa!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Denis Plugarasu
09:19 Apr 10, 2020

Cel mai bun

Reply

Show 0 replies
Meow Moew
09:13 Apr 10, 2020

Too cool !

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jijileanu Ioana
08:20 Apr 10, 2020

Super;))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Andreas Tutui
07:35 Apr 10, 2020

👏

Reply

Show 0 replies
Matei Eduard
07:24 Apr 10, 2020

👏🔥

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.