51 comments

Mystery Suspense Sad

Love is blind, but a broken heart can see everything. Love seems to be a dangerous drug to quit, but it become more dangerous when it’s taken away. In dark winters night, in a darker room a girl naming Zaina, was sitting in the right most corner of her room. The Window was open, and she was sitting quietly near to the widow. Sitting on the cold floor with bare feet keeping her head in her knees and tears were scrolling down her dark chubby cheeks, her scattered hair resting on her dark brown eyes. She was lost in her deep thoughts thinking about her past 4 years. She was looking at a message from her love. The Message was written as “it’s over. I don’t want to waste my time with such a stupid and ugly girls any more. I am done with you, and getting marry to a girl meeting my standard that you never succeed to accomplish. Don’t you dare to interrupt my life now”.

She was continuously looking at the message and her tears from continued to scroll down her cheeks. She passed around 2 hours sitting here and gazing and reading the same message again and again. It started to rain outside. Two months had passed as she received the breakup message from her love naming Alex. She spent 4 years of her life, loving him. And now he found another beautiful and charming girl standing by him and he left her saying her useless and ugly. She stands from her place and go in front of the mirror. She was looking in the mirror, seeing her own self in the mirror and reminding all his messages. She was finding herself as the ugliest, dark and chubby lady. She was criticizing herself for being dark, chubby and ugly. She was accusing herself. She fell down on her knees and started to cry louder. She was swerving with pain as she lost her love and he is going to someone else’s. Someone else will be at the place where she dreamed to be, and she prayed for. She was crying badly. She wanted to die but she was not as much courageous to do so. She spend a lot of time in thinking and crying for him. The Clock stuck 12 and it started clamor outside as it was New Year’s Eve. After hearing that clamor she gathered all her courage and decided to make a New Year resolution and she aimed at the point to take revenge from his love as he rejected her for another lady, she will take revenge from him for his betrayal by destroying his life know. She decided to change herself from an introvert and shy person to an extrovert and will change herself to the modest young pretty lady whom he will attract towards. As it’s a part of man’s nature not to stick with one. She wiped her tears out and got up with a stronger lady inside.

The next morning she went to market, and she bought all new and modest cloths for her closet and she changed her self completely from a simple, ugly girl to a pretty, modest and cool girl. She was following her plan and she started to find a way to destroy him. She found by searching that her younger brother naming Shan meant a lot to him. Her brother was the one in his life for whom he can do each and every thing. She thought for two days for proceeding her plan and she find Alex younger brother’s id on social media and started to date him. Shan was younger in age and after seeing her alluring pictures and slaying updates on social media he fell towards her without thinking further. She was happy as she was accomplishing her plan and she was feeling relief. She assured him about her mad love for him. She spent her whole time with him keeping her love inside her heart and her revenge fire. She gave her hundred percent in assuring him about her love and he believed in her and started to thinking about. He was happy from the way she was loving him without knowing the fire of revenge behind that love. After spending 1 whole year with him. She was succeeding in her half plan. Following her plan she started to urge him to get married as he was in love with her and he also wanted to get married with her. He was ready and assured her that he will talk to his parents about her and soon they will get married. He talked to his parents and they refuse him saying that we had already fixed your marriage with your cousin Ana. He said them he would never marry to Ana as he love someone else. He was mad in love with Zaina. The same day he went to Zaina and asked her for court marriage. She was waiting for the same day as she did all this for the day. She got ready as his first call and both of them got married. He took Zaina at his home and every one was gathering there. His parents and his brother with his wife and he came into the hall folding her hand and said to everyone I married to Zaina and she is my wife now. Alex went in a deep shock after looking her ex in front for him as his brother’s wife. He was surprised after finding her as modest and pretty. She was wearing a smile on her face as she was succeed in completing her long lasting New Year resolution. Both of them, Zaina and Alex were looking at each other while having tears in eyes but now the type of tears were exchanged as Alex wore the tears of ashamed and regret and Zaina wore the tears of happiness. Alex was bearing a great shock and after two days of Zaina’s and his brother marriage he suffered from a heart pain that leaded him towards a major heart attack and he died at last. She was happy and she was in shocked as well as she took her revenge for betrayal. That day she locked herself in the room and attempted suicide as she took her revenge and completed her resolution. She ended her life writing a message on paper. That message was written as “whatever is mine is just mine”. 


January 03, 2021 11:57

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

51 comments

Samad Samad
18:13 Jan 19, 2021

Amzing story...😍Heart touching....very deep and real story😊

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kennedy Smith
22:30 Jan 22, 2023

if you are looking for the best solution or answer to the below request or question then worry no more Dr Noble got you covered . How Can I Kill my Husband, Black Magic To Destroy My Husband contact Dr Noble now +234 8129950262 (WhatsApp) Powerful Black magic mantra to kill a person, Powerful Enemy Died Maran Mantra, Black magic mantra for enemy, Most powerful mantra, Powerful Witchcraft Spell To Curse Someone, Enemy died revenge death spell, How to Cast Revenge Spells, enemy died mantra in Hindi, Black Magic Mantras to Kill Your Enemy,...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Emaa Rafi
17:00 Jan 27, 2021

What a Deep Line ❤️ “whatever is mine is just mine”.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Laiba Javed
16:52 Jan 27, 2021

Appreciable Storyline

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ishal Ishal
16:34 Jan 27, 2021

you are such a great story Writer Sahar Kashif❤️

Reply

Show 0 replies
Daniel Louis
16:28 Jan 27, 2021

Full of Feelings 😊

Reply

Show 0 replies
Dev Tani
16:25 Jan 27, 2021

Suspense creation on peak ❤️

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ujala Ifii
09:15 Jan 27, 2021

Plot creation is wonderful

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tania G
09:10 Jan 27, 2021

Master piece story

Reply

Show 0 replies
Poet Sahir
08:59 Jan 27, 2021

Wise selection of words

Reply

Show 0 replies
Aisha Manahil
08:48 Jan 27, 2021

Every word gives deep meaning ... superb

Reply

Amna Sanoor
17:29 Jan 28, 2021

❤ 👍 amazing story, girl

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
SIDRA YASIR
08:41 Jan 27, 2021

Love is Blind .. full of emotions

Reply

Show 0 replies
Nomi Sahi
08:38 Jan 27, 2021

Amazing and deep stroy

Reply

Show 0 replies
Arooj Asif
08:21 Jan 27, 2021

I like it very much

Reply

Show 0 replies
YAWAR ALI
08:14 Jan 27, 2021

Read something beyond my expectation..

Reply

Show 0 replies
Vicky Awan
08:08 Jan 27, 2021

Great work

Reply

Show 0 replies
ZARA CH
08:00 Jan 27, 2021

Dear Sahar! love your stories waiting for next

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kashif Khan
07:48 Jan 27, 2021

Deep and TOUCHING

Reply

Show 0 replies
MAHI MAHI
07:41 Jan 27, 2021

BEAUTIFUL WAY OF EXPRESSING CHARACTERS

Reply

Show 0 replies
MAJOR REHAN
07:36 Jan 27, 2021

AMAZING

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.