0 comments

Crime Horror Thriller

This story contains themes or mentions of physical violence, gore, or abuse.

Never try to hurt anyone because you will pay for it in the end. This is the story how I got back on my high school bullies. Hi, my name is Kaden I am nice I am very soft spoken. Little did they know I would grow up to be not very soft spoken... Being soft made it hard to get through High School. I have always been bullied for being too nice. When I was fourteen is when it all started people started bullying me and beating me up. My Ma and Pa always told me to ignore them. Then, at the age of fifteen I started to fight back but they would always win. Little did they know I would come back and get them for the physical pain they put me through. They bullied me everyday for four years straight. I did anything I could to get them to syop but they never would so I took matters into my own hands......

5 years later

The looks of where I commit my crimes is very dirty. The story is very gory, and I am back to my old ways doing the same thing I did before. The only way you know I am coming is the last thing you feel is a sharp poke in your neck. You will wake up in an abandon mental hospital in the middle of the woods. There is blood on the walls everywhere dripping down fresh blood and dried up old blood. The paint is peeling of the walls there is bodies everywhere. Cameras are in the corner of every room. I can track every one of your moves. There is an arena where the old cafeteria with scattered weapons and sand on the ground. There are banners on the walls that are pointed on the end. There are many rooms in the hospital each with weapons in them. It started off as just killing my old bullies then turned into anyone I saw on the street. In this moment right now, I have everyone that used to bully me in front of me. Jake, Jackson, Karter, and Zach. Everyone just woke up and figured out that they are tied to chairs with tape over there mouth. "Does anyone recognize me?". The four in unison "no". "I am the one you bullied for years well now it is my turn to put you guys through the pain I went through". At this point in time everyone has a horrified look in their eyes. "We are going to play a little game. The game is called 'Pain'. There are no rules to this game." As the game begins, I wheel out a cart full of torture weapons. The looks on their faces look like my face every time they came and beat me up. I pick up the first weapon a small knife. "Who would like to go first?" The first person that played the game was Karter. I started brutally stabbing him to death while everybody else watched. After twenty minutes of stabbing him, he died in front of everyone else in the room. Now everyone really saw what they did to me and what will happen to them. Except little do they know this is only the beginning. The next people to play this game are Jake and Jackson. I put them in an arena. "Welcome boys this game is called 'Gladiator'. How you play this game is you choose your weapon to fight to the other to the death." Jake says, "You can't make us fight each other." Little does he know I can make them do anything they are the puppets and I control them. As they start to fight, I go into the room and grab Zach. Zach was my worst bully, so he is going to get the worst out of them all. I knock Zack out with a baseball bat and tie him on to a bed before he wakes back up. As Zach looks around the only thing, he sees is me and weapons. It was nighttime at that point so he could not see me very well. I grab a sledgehammer and the last thing he sees is a person coming out of the darkness with a sledgehammer. I go back into the arena and see that Jake is dead and Jackson is holding onto life by a thread, and I decide to leave him there to die. Little did I know that he would get up and to the police office. Then I was the most wanted person in America. Except they never found me, but I went on a murder spree. When they arrested me, I was covered in blood. I went to court and pleaded not guilty because of a psychotic episode, and they bought it. Now I am out of prison, and I am going to start doing the same thing I did to them no one will ever know what happened in this hospital because everyone dies at one point you just never know when you will. What will happen to you will you get caught by me or will you stay safe. I am the 'Mental Slayer' no one knows my identity except four people but there gone now, aren't they? At this rate my whole High School will be gone by the end of this year. Everyone that ever hurt me I will find you. Be careful where you are and who you are with because you just might end up like them. If you are not careful. I am not a psycho I am just getting revenge on the people that hurt me ever in my life. there is one more person that ever died in the worst way possible. Kenneth bullied me on grade school for no reason. So, I took him into my captivity, and he died fighting against a cougar. I will always find a way to anything there is a way.

Don't get in my way you will pay....

April 07, 2023 23:38

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.