0 comments

Fiction

All moments become more anxious; would I fear her at all. I must

prepare to catch my plane flight from Los Angeles California to

Rome Italy at 11:00pm. I have some time for myself and look nice.

I have never been anywhere, I was making some breakfast waffles,

orange juice, and milk with cereal. My problem is I don't know how

to get women very shy, and hands shake around women, I have an introverted personality. She would not like my appearance at all.

I am looking at myself in this mirror, in a black suit or casual clothes with ties or grey shoes. These are unbelievable red shoes or black, so nervous, I don't know what to do. Back then I had a girlfriend at fifteen and never went too far enough. I talked to myself like a lunatic, I am William Harris, a loner nerd right now.

I am 26 years old, that's what all my friends said, about me who had been bullied all my entire life. My best friend James Tiny calls himself that nickname, he always says, you need a hot female who will give energy- burning flames in your life man.

Who would burn you inside a magnificent pleasure in bed?

You need a break and a great vacation. I am taking his advice.

I felt too lonely all by myself, I am not gay or anything like that,

I have been a mouse of a librarian into books studying at the

University of California. I finally finished my degree in Computer Science four years ago. I don't associate with others too much.

I going to meet this gorgeous blonde named Samantha Roslyn from

Rome Italy met her a couple of weeks ago at online pictures.

It's late for my flight. Let's call the taxi driver right away.

I took my flight to Rome Italy all the way. These are elevated risks in my life. I don't do this so often. I hope it will work the try to finish with my loneliness.

Samantha was waiting for me at the airport happy. I didn't recognize her. She had red hair and was much older than me,

about 50 years old. She was not the hot blonde young, I imagined in the picture. I cannot be rude to women. She happily said,

"Did you have a bon voyage, Bello Ragazzo?

She looks clumsy like a very funny lady. I am relaxing in the hotel and will be meeting late for dinner. We were in the restaurant having some pasta, soups, risotto, and seafood. We had the same dinner that night. She told me she had a 7-year-old boy son.

If would mind that would be a problem for me. I said to her

I didn't care about that.

My mother takes care of my son sometimes, I hire a babysitter.

When I go to work as a nurse at night, I am on vacation taking a week out of my job. A working mom.

William, it must be hard to raise a child by yourself, Samantha.

How long will you stay in Rome Italy? He said, "Have no rush I have

I'll have a wonderful time here with you. You are a lovely and beautiful woman to talk to. It was very funny that my hands were not shaking at all.

He felt so amazing and comfortable with her and secure in myself, For the first time in years he felt happy and enjoyed every minute of his own life. Where I was all this time, and realized being alive was so great and good. We finished dinner and suddenly it started to rain. We ran to the streets of Rome. We went steps ahead in a big bus; she was showing me around this beautiful city in Italy.

There was an unexpected approach between us.

My mouth was in her Samantha gave me an enthusiastic kiss.

I never felt this way about anyone, it was the enjoyable kisses she

gave me. She continues to come on me, getting excited and hot.

The next thing that happened where making love in the hotel.

She started touching my private parts and giving me every tenderness of her body into me. Feeling, and touching her soft skin was lace of fires, and into flames in both my hands.

I did not know if I was in heaven or hell.

Her body burned me so much and her scent of woman was like roses. She was perfect for me.

We lost track of time, both of us in there at the hotel. I lost control and I got crazy with her, she was beautiful inside and outside.

What night-burning flames one body in one, louder than love that is what we were. Caught between the screams, I would try to calm down, but I couldn't, it was too strong, the fire inside us. A sharing

night of love. We make everything so perfect and better, love stays in these flames of burn desires of the flesh.

The hottest moment in my life with a female. We did everything so we stayed together the whole night. This was a real night of passion, gave all my animal instinct as a man to her.

I became a real man. It was my first time with an Italian beauty woman. The next day, I woke up in bed alone, though she was in the bathroom taking a shower, but the room was empty.

She was not in the lobby either, there was no sign of her anywhere.

Where is my hot red hair woman?

I went to the reservation to see if they had seen her, and if she had left me a note. No one knew where she was, not in the hotel.

Why had Samantha gone away from me?

How this had happened, also went outside to see if someone had seen her.

I was overly concerned and worried. I need to take a taxi.

This city of Rome Italy is too huge for me.

My insecurity and thoughts came back to me again, it was not possible that she did not like me, she enjoyed every minute of us

intimate relationship.

It was my first time feeling a little bit unsure.

We had intimate sex so intense, that came to be a high climax overcoming all the rules. I never experienced this before and had desires for this unknown woman. Who does not know much about her, so figure out where she lives in an old apartment.

She is from a lower class. Her mother speaks Italian and no English.

This is getting complicated for me. I will not go anywhere until I talk to her, with her around it is magic and chemistry between us.

A week ahead there was nothing about her. The old mother of hers

couldn't tell me much about her daughter.

I went back to the hotel and will not stay with my arms closed.

I really liked Samantha Roslyn. I got obsessed with her inner beauty. I will not let her go that easily. She belongs to me now.

I went back to the old building apartments to talk to the landlord.

He wasn't yours; she would come back to see her again.

Her mother lives there, myself. The kid lives with Samantha, she

does not live here. Why wasn't she honest about herself, giving me incorrect information? She fools me like an idiot. I did not know what to expect, I fell in love with her. I do not want to be on one of the nightstands in her life, which could not be the end of this, I would struggle with finding her no matter what. So, spy on her weekdays in the old apartment building. One day I sought a beautiful red-haired woman. I follow her I would not let her out of my sight.

I want to know where she is going tonight. She went inside an Italian nightclub and bar. What she does in there.

She works there as an exotic dancer giving drinks in the bar.

The underworld people around her but, she does not look happy at all. She finished her night shift and continued following her,

She did not know; I now knew her secret. She was not a nurse, and

suddenly grabbed her by the hand.

She looks ashamed, you would not understand at all. I do this for a living. I am pregnant from that night, William you are so smart and a good man. I'm a bartender in an exotic nightclub bar. Around all

those junkies and drunks' man. I do not have an education; I make you believe something that is not. William do not worry; I want

You to be with me for a lifetime. I only want you in my life.

They kiss together until that moment, and they become soulmates

and true love. They both got married.

August 30, 2024 20:37

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.