5 comments

Fiction Crime Mystery



MARIA grew up in isolated place wherein crimes and cruelty is the main focus of that area. She was abandoned in that place when she became 12 years old. At her young age, she witnessed the cruelty of the world. She was not afraid seeing dead bodies and bloods because it became natural for her to see those things. Her personality is too strong and her neighborhood is afraid of her. she can fight and follow-up easily what is happening around her. There was a time that someone tried to kill her in her own house, but that person did not succeed instead that person became badly injured, 3 ribs was broken and his arm was dislocated and from that day, no one dared to mess up with her.

Time flies to fast, crimes and corruption are still putting everyone in danger but Maria don’t give a damn. She’s still living alone and trying to survive in this cruel world. One day, when she’s on her way into her house, someone bumped into her and that person was covered with blood, she was going to ignored her but that person grabbed her shirt and plead her to help him. She was going to push him but he insisted to grab her arm and plead again. She was about to loss her tempered when he collapsed. Maria is not that too cruel, so she decided to help him. Because of Maria’s strength, she easily brought him into her house. When she’s preparing the things needed to heal him, she accidentally cut her finger. It just a little cut but her blood is continuously flowing and its sparkling like a diamond. She was about to ignore it when her blood accidentally dropped into the wound of that person and into her shock, the wound healed so fast. She was about to freaked out when that person gained his consciousness. When he looked at her, he is also shocked because the blood in finger is still sparkling and then unconsciously, he grabbed her arm and stare it. “this blood, damn why is it sparkling?” he said and look at her in the eyes. “let go of my hand, don’t be informal on me. as if, you knew me! I don’t even know you!” she said while glaring at him. “oh! Sorry, I’m Hashian by the way. What’s with your blood? I think that is not a normal blood” he stated and decided to let her go. Maria is about to punch him when he easily dodged it but she insisted on punching him and she was about to kicked him when they heard a commotion. Unconsciously, they both peek at the window and see what is happening. Maria is still confused about the commotion when she heard Hashian cursed. “Damn! They are here” he said while panicking. “hey! Who are they? What’s up with that men in black? Are you a fucking criminal?!” she said while glaring at him. “damn it! I still don’t know why your blood is sparkling and why does it heal me so fast! And these bastards showed up. Damn! I really need to inject this to someone or else no one will save our world soon” he said while showing the little bottle and injection to her. “what the hell are you talking about?! Someone? Why do you still need someone? Just inject it to yourself. Stupid!” she said while peeking again in her window. Hashian sit down and touch his bridge of nose. “if it is only possible but it is not compatible to my blood. Wait! Let me see your finger again” he said. Maria calmly showed her finger to him and she’s still witnessing what is happening outside and she was about to talked when she felt a little tingling sensation into her finger and when she looked at it, Hashian already injected it to her. “what the fuck did you do?!” she angrily said and about to punch him when he stopped him. “damn! It is compatible with you. Looked, there is no side effects in you, when I injected it to me, I suddenly covered with blood and that’s when you saw me” he excitedly said to her. “shit! What did you injected to me?!” she said while holding her head. “come here, listen to me” he said and grabbed Maria beside her. “that thing that I injected to you is the cure of incoming virus. This virus will affect the whole world. Many will die and your single drop of blood will cure the infected persons and before I forgot, this virus is made by the higher-ups. They made this virus to decreased the population of people in this world and they are planning to market that vaccine in the world with high payment. Many countries cannot afford it and these countries will be the sacrificial lamb to achieve their goals. Everything is in their controlled, but one of my comrades accidentally broke the glass where the virus is sealed and before they controlled it, it spread rapidly and the vaccine that I injected to you is the last vaccine. Before my comrade died, he messaged me where the last vaccine is and I get it and that is the reason why those men in black is looking for me, they want to get it to scare the whole world. Listen, Maria I will make a way for you and you must escape and don’t trust anyone even the politician or military. Don’t trust anyone, okay? Even I die here now, I am still glad that our world will be saved because of you and when you encountered someone who is infected, just let them taste your little blood and they will be healed and someday your blood will be distributed through a capsule that people will take. You will not die because of loss of blood because a single drop of your blood will save a billion lives.” He said while preparing to make a scene. Maria cannot still grasp what is happening and she cannot still absorb the information that she got. She is not mentally prepared for it but her body responded when Hashian shouted loudly. Hashian run faster outside and she also run in the other side. She is still running when she heard a gun shot and screams of her neighborhood. Her knees are shaking but she decided to go on in order to escape from them.

One month has passed and she successfully hide from the men in black but the virus just like Hashian said, it spread rapidly and many lives are taken by it. the world is panicking by it and leaders of each country are blaming each other because of the virus. She doesn’t know what to do until one of her new neighborhoods got infected also. The whole neighborhood is discriminating this person and her whole family also diss her out. She was crying and asking for help but everyone ignores her. Maria can’t hold it anymore she helped the infected and brought her to her new little house. “Just sit right there, everything will be fine” she said calmly but the infected person is still crying and she’s really afraid “you will be infected also. I’m sorry” she said. Maria shake her head and cut her little finger and blood came out. “here, let me apply it to your lips and you will be fine” she said calmly. The infected person hesitated first but she remembered that she will lose nothing and that is why she let her apply it to her lips. “How was your feeling” she asked her. The infected person about to respond when she feels like vomiting and she rushed into the restroom and vomited. After vomiting, she felt lightly and she felt like her body was cleansing. She looked at Maria surprisingly and she looked at the bowl, she saw disgusting green little worms. The infected person is still shocked when Maria patted her head and smile “everything will be fine now” she said. That person suddenly burst into tears and she repeatedly saying “thank you” and she calmed down. She let her rest in her bed and Maria sleep in her couch also. Maria wake up because of the noises outside of her house and she peeked at her window. She’s too shocked because military and medias surrounds her house. “Damn! Why are they here?!” she asked into her self when the person she helped appeared in front of her and said sorry. “I’m sorry, because of my excitement I posted it in my social media and that is why they are here” she said and she was about to talked when they heard someone is knocking at her door. She still cannot grasp the situation but she decided to open the door. The president of their country is in front of her. she politely welcomed him inside of her house. “Good afternoon Mr. President” Maria said while looking straight into his eyes. The President sighed and stretched his arm to hold Maria’s hand. “Thank God. Please help us curing our people. I will be frank to you other leaders and underground leaders will do everything to have you but I will do my best to protect you. Just please, heal your fellows.” The President said calmly. Maria remembered what Hashian said. So, she also frankly said “How can I trust you when leaders are also involved of this rapidly spread of virus?” she asked. The President was shocked on what she said. “so, you knew about it that the virus is man-made? Then, I assumed that our country is also belong to sacrificial lamb?” The President said. “Yes, Hashian told me everything. Okay, I decided to put my life in risk but I hope you will help me Mr. President. I will never forgive them for making this virus” she strongly said. The president nodded her head and they shake hands. “You will be the Hero of our country” the president said. Maria just smiled and decided to go with the President. The Media keeps on taking pictures but the military stopped them. The news about Maria spread rapidly around the world, leaders are contacting the president for help and the people who made the virus are in raged. They decided to take Maria no matter what but the security around Maria is too strong and it’s hard to break. Maria was treated well and she temporary lived in the palace. Maria and the President decided to make a capsule for everyone to take and in order to save them.

         After 3 months, the capsule distributed first in their country and everyone was healed and then they decided to distribute it also around the world. Everything and everyone became peaceful again and every leaders of the countries decides to honored Maria and her country. Maria was invited into press conference and she decided to go with it. The press conference covered the whole world. “Ladies and Gentlemen, the virus is already defeated. We’ve won in this battle and I hope, discrimination, crimes, corruption and evil deeds will stop. Leaders of every countries, I hope you will protect your own land. Let me share you this important information, the vaccine that flows in my blood is from my friend Hashian. He was killed by the men in black, they were chasing him and decided to shot him dead. They are looking for the vaccine but thanks God, he entrusted it to me. Hashian is also our hero and of you are going to asked where the vaccine came from? I will not share it to you for your own protection because the man behind of this virus are still lurking around and I am sure he will not stop until he got me. please everyone be safe and also take good care of our environment. Evil deeds shall stop before it caused another trouble again. Everyone be well and let’s protect mother earth. Thank you” Maria said. After the press conference, everything became normal again. Every President gift her houses and land in every country.

         Maria became the symbol of peace and prosperity around the world. Hashian and Maria’s name became the topic of the whole world and they belong into the list of heroes in every country. 

February 07, 2021 05:17

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

5 comments

Such an amazing story Maria, loved it!

Reply

09:22 Feb 13, 2021

thank you so much for reading my story. :)

Reply

No problem! :)

Reply

00:53 Feb 14, 2021

thank you so much again. :)

Reply

Of course! No problem! P.S. Happy Valentine's Day! Have a Magical day filled with happiness and love. <3

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.