obstacle cleared

Written in response to: Write a story that involves sabotage.... view prompt

0 comments

Funny Happy Romance

Hi, There is a hospital named kotnis, Few doctors were working. A handsome neurosurgeon marries a cute intern and she becomes a surgeon after MS and she joins the same hospital as a consultant. Hospital management changes, they are by drastic events that take place change every scenario in the atmosphere of the hospital. Management administrative officer daughter joined as an intern. She wants to change the room of the neurosurgeon and her dad wants to become a doctor she wants to become a fashion designer.

The story takes a turn she will be doing an internship as well as joined in the fashion designing course. This no one known, she had a feeling of guilt and scared if this secret is out her father will sabotage the fashion designing course and that institution with his influence so she had kept that as secret.

Now dean of the administration had changed new rules come into existence. So she is scared and not able to attend the classes due to duty scheduled already .Suddenly she will across neurosurgeon wife lakshmi beautiful ,kindhearted .They became friends .

The Neurosurgeon is very strict person handsome in lates 30's also anyone can fall for him .One of the intern doesnot know that he is married so she starts fluttering with him .His wife enjoys that enourages that girl and she provokes to give the vegetable that he doesnot like so ,the neurosurgeon had seen her as a intern so he knowns that wife is only provoking he starts fluttering with her that irritates his wife .One male young patient will be admitted he doesnot that she is married he start's fluttering with her .This irriates that neurosurgeon and he confess that she is his wife.

The New administator will be appointed in the hospital ,he made the environment of the hospital very wierd . He arranges loud speaker to speak and announces the duties on the first day.She didnt like that ,The new administator is his husband mentor and professor during his undergraduation time and for her he is a tutor once or twice she meet him and one of his colleague friend is also his student,he know in and out about him.

That new administrator doesnot know that the female surgeon and neurosurgeon both the husband and wife .She starts playing the game and romantic movement takes while walking she is going to fall her husband will hold her ,once she feeds him food with the spoon which she was having ,molishing his hand and head after the operation. During operation by unintentional hand touch and eye lock during scrubbing helping in tying the scrub for him,he helps to remove oranaments and .he puts in his pocket,after operation he makes her wearThis irritates that doctor he summon his assistant doctor and finds about neurosurgeon got married but he dont know who he married.she start flitring with him which irikis him .He want to dismiss her he summons all the administration and staff for meet.He informs that NS is flitring and spoiling the hospital environment ,then mangament ask who she they show that surgeon and all starts laughing and they will tell that neurosurgeon father is grand father for her and he is her uncle and she married him and it is love and arranged marriage. He confesses that she is his wife .He apolozises to them.He wishes them happy married life .He will ask them to plan kids which irks his wife .she leaves in anger.Now age differences matter raises dubey gives suggestion to ashu his favourite student while they are chatting she brings tea for them in unwanted situation she isnt able to drink tea because he had tea with administrator irikis her .After all that he recongizes her as a good doctor.He sends her for the conferences with her husband ,this they celebrate their honeymoon.

Maternal side namratha her grandparents are scared the guy is older and want them to start family which iriks her,In the conference she wons first paper presenter award and some funds for MCH courses and research .Her husband feels proud of her.

Now they want reneuvate the building funds has to be raised ,so these senior will paln something.The intern who is fashion designer name is aditi roy wants to arrange fashion show ,so she will share the thought with the surgeon and who is the wife name is namratha and few senior consultants and friends named madhurima ,lakshmi roy, james puneeth ,raj, priyanka , ahana,jyothika subbu etc about this idea is liked by every one .Dean and neurosurgeon named asuthosh rana aspects this purposal and put forwarded to that administrator he didnt like .But these people starts practising

Neurosurgeron thought they got permission he dont the reality so

once the administrator informs about their plan og making greatings and flower pots,gralands near by places and corporate office and ask to donate on their peado patients names .

Then neurosurgeon asks junior doctor and senior consultants are planning he will tell donot know then he summons all and he sabotage the show.she will feel sorry for that intern and she supports her beacuse of this wife and husband fight happens .one of her friend gives take permission from chairman who is her father for this event they readily agreed and got permission for show iriks the administator .Neurosurgeon is not happy crossing the rules and getting the permission so he want to destroy their practising so different wards and duty timings changing are done .The day has arrived and main person leg fracture occured so dr asuthosh practipate in that show which iriks that administrator dubey sharma.This fashion collects more funds than dubeys idea .Grand pa feels proud for her grand daughter namratha .Aditi father come to know he appreciates and also her to do the fashion designing courses instead of destroying and stopping her from fashion designing .

Happy ending the father had given value to the feelings and interest to the daughter's feelings .

Love is great and valued to the extent . LOVE MAKES LIFE BEAUTIFUL.

NO AGE DIFFERENCE IS THEIRS IN LOVE .

GIVE YOUR WHOLE HEART TO GOD WITH LOVE HE WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING WHAT YOU WANT .

October 05, 2021 20:54

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.