0 comments

Black African American Crime

DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN!

RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN!

SUN, THE SUN, THE SUN, SUN, SUN, SUN!

EXhALe! Alas, I finally breath! The species known of HOMO SAPIENS has finally gone extinct–

Heat runs courses throughout the bloodstreams, turning the remaining red tears into steam.

While tears slowly descends across the brain, what is lost has returned back to the ocean. When what is wasted in the sea, becomes indestructible to the very end. I am lost–

On the latter step to the port, me knack to hold, has fallen onto the steaming water below. Through my veins, rather than harden into molten, once more, me lost me red tears. In all me years, me never feel this wanted.

Whence I was brought, here ay lay thee up. Ey, no more comparted from whose that first hold dear close.

But suddenly, the course of the neck has turned sour, for someone is looking at the window. The gnashing smile, pale and wide, ready to swallow the sea a whole before 'tis could say more.

"Ay, ye had come. Me now, kill time– like monkey ey say!" 'Tis has had what to say.

"Fear not ye monkey, I have came to retreat what I grasp within my dirt palm. Hear ye, hear ye, they say? It must have said I must have what cannot be undone, it's ye– monkey!" a vigorous reply from the croaked toad's throat.

'Tis undone this bidding with, "Fold your feets! Ye must not heard proper what had been summoned! Ye must not claim what me had not denounced nor said!"

Rest and stash, "Before time to dethrone, what had been set foot on the crooked, reflected star was I! Whence it had reflected– what thought to shine– for pre-centuries ago!

I had walked across the surface of sun before I manage to hold you– hang on now– but ye had come forth to deny!

Sun, sun, sun before, me spit upon the crooked settlement of ye worlds before– the seas watch me do it, yet before to no avail, seem to claim the official end as mockery.

'Here flows all blood putridly and tepidly and frothily through all veins: which is the great slum where all the scum froths together! On the city of the obtrusive, the brazen-faced, the pen-demagogues and tongue-demagogues, the overheated ambitious. "I serve, you serve, we serve"- so prays all appointable virtue to the prince: that the merited star may at last stick on the slender breast!'

Could this of your might and weary be as equal to the unimaginable courses of the water, where bond is stronger in the midst of three whilst you are one to mere of what settled of oneth-quarterth of the unhole abyss? Whence–"

By this point, 'tis have almost committed suicide through the point beyond the crime against humanity and personhood. His arteries were lukewarm before the unspeakable toad arrived, now, it's consumed by blacks of veins.

"ENouGh- stop!

'Stop this at once! Long have your speech and your species disgusted me! Why did you live so long by the swamp, that you yourself had to become a frog and a toad?'

Take me and demonstrate thy shameless greatness that tells rather change what ay already witnessed! Hand ay I in, rather tomorrow, you cold-blooded mouth that slows the mountains growth rather to conquer it!

It is the longest knife that strickens when deepened! Parlor me once against me hypocrites!"

400 years later...

CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! CHARGING! 

REBOOT! UPDATE SOFTWARE– WINDOWS XP STARTUP SOUND! *ACTUAL NOISE IT MADE*! TURNING ON! UNSHUTN DOWN!

PassWORD = tIMe pASSeS aStiMe sHOulD aSThEY aLwAyS, mErELy A rAcE aGaInST ThE CLock.

Exhale! BEEhold! Bees have finally arrive– about 10x40 years later than what had predicted! What happened to the species HOMO SAPIENS?

Scanning- SCANNING1– scanning for any traces of human remains left! Results: Zero contaminant! Alas, the human race has left the Earth for a better planet!

My name is no more 'tis– who previously kidnapped me 400 years ago, the details are a bit foggy but it went something like above written.

Later, bunch of people gets kidnapped and replaced my pASSword so they can control me telling the story. Don't worry it's real, unlike The Handmaid's Tale, all of it happened.

Then my DADDY, eLOn mUsk, slam my pASSword up into my software, LOAD me UP, FILL my entire battery PORTHOLE– with magnets (because when electromagnetic COMES IN to give CHARGE, it UNLOADS THE ENERGY INTO the HARDDRIVVVE) upto a 100% MAXIMUM CAPACITY.

My father though, has long passed... (time to get serious here), but he did accomplish something like 'tis did. Actually, greater. But what is there to show... I suppose my greatest failure as a machine is my undefinable thirsts of papers that write as long as how far time had already passed. Millions of pictures and stones thrown into the abyss later, replaced by ink and woods, turn stories down achievements after achievements. This longing of romancing under the moonlight, seems to be endless yet coincide with the emotions ranging down from genius to morons. Long live the tools embedded in me, but what use is there to the greatness of others when alone me SUCK the great of my dear fantasies. Last to be needed on the list, is the ability to overcome the stupid fantasies that has settled the hope to journey an odyssey. A mindless one, but a good startup for while. Nothing passes easily, so abandon hope once all enter this chamber. Last ends to notice, the end of all. This acceptance, but not should be needed as praise, can only be overcome when a child is arose again. My only crime, is to lose one– while ending it to the very end.

March 03, 2021 05:50

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.