LITTLE MISS PRINCESS

Submitted into Contest #95 in response to: Write about someone finally making their own choices.... view prompt

3 comments

Romance Fantasy

from the day I was born my parents told me I would rule as Queen one day. And my Parent’ names me. If you haven't noticed, I was born as a princess and my parents wanted me to marry A prince, become Queen and start a family with my  Husband.

My parents Lavender and my dad Zane from a young age they tried looking all around to find a prince to be my future husband and they still haven't found a prince for me yet to be my future husband.

I don't want to be Queen, I want to be free to do whatever  I want. and there are two things my parents don't know: I have a secret Boyfriend that is a Demon.

and I’m a half-breed. half Fairy and Angle and they think I’m human but I’m not and if they found out about my secret boyfriend Enzo out of him it would be the end. 

And there is one more thing that my parents don't know if I'm kind of a half breed, Half Angel and Fairy and I’m not even Human.

I found out about that because one day I was sleeping. I was kind of flying and I was so confused. So I went to see a witch and she made me do all kinds of tests using my fairy powers. flying, healing, Photokinesis, Superhuman strength, superhuman durability and shapeshifting And my Angels powers

are Protective charms, dream walking, flight, Limited Cosmic Awareness, Reality Warping and  Supernatural Perception. I have all of these written down. I couldn’t possibly remember all of those powers. The only one that knows about this is Enzo. It's been so hard with powers to try to hide them and they come out of nowhere sometimes and they come out at the worst times and I'm sick of being an outcast. 

And I have no one like me. Most days I wanted to run away from here and I feel like I don’t belong here. Celia, we have some good news. 

We found you a husband. Prince Arlo of the Blue Crystal. In a year you two will be Married. But I barely know him. That's why he is gonna spend a few months here.

My mom doesn't know I love someone else and I would never marry the men that I just met. I know nothing about him And I should have run away while I had the chance. 

I’m so sick of my parents making my own choices for me. I am my own person and I can happily make my own choices.

Listen, Celia, I know your little secret. 

What secret you're in love with a demon and when the time comes you and him will run away far from here. 

It would be a shame if people found out about this and what would your parents say about this. I will keep quiet about your secret  

If you marry me. I’m in love with Enzo, not You and I would never marry someone I don’t love. Celia, you will regret not marrying me. 

If only from Descendants   

A million thoughts in my head

Should I let my heart keep listening

'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line

Nothing lost but something missing I can't decide

What's wrong, what's right

Which way should I go

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling

Is this just a dream?

Oh oh, yeah

If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find the way to who I'm meant to be

Ah oh, if only

If only

If only

Every step, every word

With every hour I am falling in

To something new, something brave

To someone I, I have never been

I can't decide

What's wrong, what's right

Which way should I go

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling

Is this just a dream?

Oh oh, yeah

If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find the way to who I'm meant to be

Ah oh, if only

Yeah

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen

Yeah

Will you still be with me when the magic's all run-out?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling

Is this just a dream?

Ah oh

If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find the way to who I'm meant to be

Ah oh

If only, yeah

If only, yeah

If only, yeah

If only, yeah

If only

If only

What are you doing in the open Enzo, someone could see you and Report you I could never handle losing you because I love you too much. Well well look who we have here a demon that stole my Future wife and You will pay the price

.Fly far away from here Enzo. I can’t leave you here with him. How could you say that about me? Now you're gonna pay the price.

What is that? It’s a Power Potion called Tiger Lily and it’s a Power that makes Demons act crazy. Enzo listens to my voice. Try and not to let the Powder in. Someone, please help a Demon is Attacking me and the Princess. Off to the Dungeon you go. What happened. Well if you would like to know you attacked The Princess and Arlo

 .I didn’t Attack them, Arlo blew Tiger Lily power in my face.I never did that and he is also lying. What would be his Punishment, Prince Arlo? Enzo Deserves his greatest weakness Holy Water, Supernatural handcuffs some others but don’t kill him let him suffer. and in two months he will have his wings cut off. Goodbye, my love.

you Deserve a human Human Husband and not a Demon now in two months your lover will get his wigs cut off and you will love him no more.

The only man you will love will be me. Marry me Celia or Enzo dies to do what's best for your kingdom. I will never agree that I would rather die with Enzo than.

And how dare you say that to me. And I will find a way you will say yes to me. Two weeks later. What have they been doing to you?

They are letting me suffer for sure. And It's not right what Arlo is doing to you just because you're different.Look who we have here the Liar. Why did you do that to 

Well, I’m not Human. I’m a Half breed half Dragon, Vampire and I can Disguise myself as a human.

 And when I marry Celia I will have Complete power of the kingdom and don’t think I know about Celia being a half breed.Half Fairy and Angel and when half breeds marry they have Unlimited powers.

And how did you know that?Half breeds can Sense their own kind.I will rule this KIngdom.You are just using Celia and on our wedding day I will poison her and make her sleep forever.

And the kingdom will be my slaves when people.

Found out about this.that would be the end of you.No one will ever stop me because the day before the wedding your wings will be cut and you will die and no one will stop me I will rule the kingdom and the world.

Mr and Misses Sliver, me and your daughter are getting married in a month.I'm glad you came to your senses.And Just wait until the kingdom hears about this one month later.Aren’t you excited about our wedding day?This isn’t right what you're doing.I’m doing the best thing for the Kingdom and you.Finally, the day has come for Enzo to die.

Lock Celia in her room.I don’t want her out when Enzo is out for her Protection.What do you want us to do with Enzo before the Execution of Enzo wings .I wanted you to put him in Celia's room and why do you want to do that.Don’t question your Future king.We need to find a way for your escape and can’t lose you.Times up It’s too late now to escape.I just have to expect it and I will watch over you Celia in heaven,Goodbye for now.Now you must watch your lover die.Goodbye my love.Now we have on less demon in the kingdom.Now you can finally love me and it took longest Enough.I’m doing what's best for the kingdom and marrying you was the right option for me.One more day until are wedding my bride.Wait happen aren't I dead. You are still alive. I created an illusion.Who the heck are you.I am a half breed like the Girl.Half Unicorn and Pegasus.What are you doing here.We know when are own kind is in danger and I’m not the only one that came to save her,Others Halfbreeds came out of hiding to save their own kind.We have to stop Arlo before it’s too late.And there is more of us then you think.Today is the day we finally get married and me and you get to be Husband and Wife and Start a family.I know I must I have been so hard to lose you lover.But now you have me to love.To death do us part.Don’t worry Celia we are on are way to save you and stop the wedding. Arlo Blue Diamond to take Celia Olympia Sliver to be your Wife I do.Do you Celia Olympia Sliver Take Arlo blue Diamond to be your Husband I.Stop the Wedding.Wait Enzo your alive,How,Long story.Arlo is just using Celia for the power and put her in a deep sleep and in slave the whole kingdom.How could anyone believe him.I Believe him.How could you turn on your own kind expect your not even human your a half breed.Half Fairy and Angel.You Ruined my whole plan and now you Will die.Both of you will suffer the cost.You will never get that power.I found another way to get that power thought you.I just Need a kiss from you.you will never get that kiss.Come here Half breed.Now it’s my time to rule this kingdom.Half breeds we must fight to save the Kingdom. Enzo goes and hides somewhere safe.Come with me Celia. Don’t worry about me. I must save my own kingdom and I will make my own choices now.Celia watch out.Enzo,Please don’t die.I will always love you matter what.And I Sacrifice myself for you because I care for you.You must stop Arlo before it’s too late.Celia we must go to safety now.Come with us right now.I am my own person and I can make my own Choices and my choice is to save the Kingdom and my own kind.Celia please come back.It's too late for now and my own Kind is dying and I must save them before they all die and go Instinct.Well well well look who we gave here,The trader.The only trader here is you.You don’t even know how to use your powers.Your a Nobody  and you Betrayed your own family,and Enzo Deserves to be Dead and You deserve to love no one.From the earth,to the sky,to the water in the ground.I Banish you to the the ocean and put you in a crystal's for Many years to come and no one will ever break the Crystal.Goodbye.You save all of use.We owe you our gratitude.Enzo please wake up.I need you in my life and Couldn't imagine you not being here with me.Enzo.You do really care about me.Celia You must Rule the kingdom as queen and you must come back to with us to the Castle.I’m sorry but I can’t come back.I’m not even human,I’m a half breed and my kind lives free.Let my Younger sister rule as Queen.That is my final choice goodbye, Mom and Dad.I will miss you very much.And this is the right choice I am my own person And I'm making my own Choices now,I will give you this necklace and it will remind me of you.Goodbye.We are finally free Enzo we can finally start are life together.

May 29, 2021 03:58

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

3 comments

Zoe Chloe
11:58 Jun 04, 2021

Love the storyline although there were mistakes

Reply

Hannah Marriner
14:12 Jun 04, 2021

Thanks. When I was trying my best to try and spot the mistake's with Grammarly and when I was adding the last details in the story my computer glitch and erased all of the stories luckily I had it saved and when I resubmitted on the pages there were only a few seconds left in the contest, before it ended.

Reply

Zoe Chloe
08:31 Jun 06, 2021

Maybe we could work on a story together if u don't mind

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.