0 comments

General

I creep along the forest line, as I spy on the monster. All my life I've hunted these things. All kinds of 'fan-girls' drool over them, those ugly beasts. I glance up ahead and see him feasting upon a deer. Blood dripping from his mouth. As I grow closer, a cloth covers my mouth and I pass out.

One Day Later...

I open my eyes to find myself in a dark room. I strain my eyes and see bars in the front of the room. I try to lift my head, but a sharp pain brings me back down. My hand immediately goes to my pocket. I fish around and find my cross and breathe a sigh of relief. I glance at my hands and see that I'm chained to the stone wall behind me. Footsteps echo down the hall and a man appears in front of me. It was a pale-skinned man, with an aggressive look to him. He wore a white shirt with ripped blue jeans.

"Well, look who's awake. The vampire slayer." He said in a mocking voice.

"And look an ugly Vampire," I say with a smile.

He growls at me and kicks my leg. I bite my lip to keep from crying out. He moves briskly towards me. My hand, still in my pocket, tenses around the cross. As he standing above me, he kneels and reveals his canine teeth, sharp and an unnatural white. When he leans in to rip my head off, I whip out my cross and stab him in the chest. He screams in agony as his body falls back on the ground, shaking violently. He twists and turns to a pile of ash, a key left in the middle. I scramble to get the key, unlock the chains, and escape without a scratch.

December 02, 2019 15:16

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.