My Alien Friend Who Introduced Me to ... Me

Submitted into Contest #14 in response to: Someone in the story has a lot of hard lessons to learn.... view prompt

0 comments

General

September 1, 2018 after an encounter with a UFO earlier, I laid in bed when suddenly a complete sense of calmness, peace, and the inability to move came over me. Followed by telepathic communication that guided me into an outer body experience. Thrust into a new reality with new awareness to the company around me; paranormal and supernatural in nature, like the things I had believed to only be in the movies.


Turns out the movies were not far off about much of what is around us in the non-physical – Yet completely backwards on the most important aspect. Being the intentions behind their encounter and contact with a human. Battling with the fears of a conditioned mind as it tries to reason with logic as I was being worked on by beings which I could not clearly see.


My pleas to communicate and identify who it is that was with me, and begging for a reassurance of the good-natured intentions of these surgeries. I was forced into a place of Faith and Trust which did not require evidence, reassurance, or even logical reasoning to back it. Blind faith was the only option I kept coming to, as the experiences didn’t seem to be stopping and the fears only magnified the discomforts. When you are faced with something of this magnitude; it becomes an easy choice to turn back to a belief in God.


As you face an intelligence which proves to have power to control your own body and mind, the grappling with death’s imminent role in your existence as a human. I had experiences with an entity which was in the image of what we think of as the devil or Satan. All very unpleasant initially, and I began worrying and asking myself if maybe I’d been cursed or possessed somehow.


Maybe I already was dead and this was my test out of purgatory. The worst of all is to be pestered with the questions which are unanswerable, yet all the while it begs you to give attention for the experience needs figuring out.


As time went on, I became accustomed to these Spiritual Lessons and Surgeries which would occur. The less fear, the more I retained the balance in my own thought processes and beliefs which were explored mentally during these spiritual surgeries. I slowly broke free of all limitations and beliefs which were not aligned with my own Truth and Inner Peace.


After over 6 months after the initial activation experience of my awakening, I rounded Homebase on my complete trust in my safety. The true nature of My closeness with God became a concrete belief which my trust in freed all ideas of something being able to even touch me in a harmful manner or take away from that which I am. I finally felt untouchable after over half a year of non-stop walking on egg shells through the most fearful moments in a person’s life. I walked into my fear of other humans, the beliefs of needing to fit in or be accepted to survive.


All these limitations which I had been perceiving as coming from others, was merely my own judgements being projected and played out in hypothetical scenarios in my mind. Finally being able to take ownership in all the suffering and limitations I was placing on myself. Resulting in my deep understanding in my own control and power to make or limit the reality which I live in.


Learning to love myself first was difficult as it is human nature to reach externally to receive and share our sense of love. Ever since there was a bottle put in our mouth after birth and the use of feeding us to eliminate the crying or screaming – we are taught the cause and effect of attention seeking and love rewarding from another individual.


The accidental discovery of a wide range of intuitive and clairvoyant healing gifts which I had come with unlocked the passion for the work which I had I already been doing. Only now without a fixed focus on the financial needs of the business –honing my ability to be 100% present in the moment with each client’s session. I finally was able to hear the real words that my clients were saying to me. Engaged listening is what I was referring to it as initially, but it’s more like empty listening.


As it takes 0 thoughts in the listeners mind, with absolutely no judgement or relating what you’re hearing to that of your own life or beliefs. Being aware of our inability to listen for the mere fact our mind is so intelligent that it’s busy connecting as many dots as possible to the words which you are perceiving.


Communication with those who you have a friendship or some sort of relationship with is the only way to heal and move past the blocks which are left in the wake of One’s avoidance to be confronting the uncomfortable experiences. You can heal and transform tensions which are felt between you and your parents, with the facing of the discomfort being taken head on and heart open. Allowing the lesson to finally be learned and permitting you to continue on in your life, without the same experience manifesting in other relationships.


The reality of this existence is something which I don’t feel qualified to try to even put its incredible nature into words. All I can say, is that I still know nothing about the meaning behind this all, or what’s the true answer to how everything came to be. But trust me when I do declare the Divinity of the Human is beyond what most can perceive as in the range of close to possible in the reality which we’ve been dealt.

I pray these experiences find you. If you don’t believe in the immense Love and support system which is around you at all times. Whether it is received in formats of written documents, a blog post, or the planned published book – I hope all can feel the testament of my fears being the doors which opened to my own Strength, Divinity and Unconditional Self Love.

November 03, 2019 20:14

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.