0 comments

LGBTQ+ Teens & Young Adult Fantasy

This story contains themes or mentions of physical violence, gore, or abuse.

"You need to Calm Down." Emerald, head security for the Godspeed family, instructed the Princess telepathically.

She watched as the heir to the throne took part in vigilante acts to stop rouge Werewolves from stealing her car; the Princess left it as bait. 

"I can't wait to get up." Princess Victoria responded to Emerald mentally.

"Just stay down." The elder werewolf told the heir to the throne. 

A Princess should never be a vigilante, but Victoria Godspeed does it for one reason to make life safer for the pack. She was "Blindsided" and knocked out by the Mallozzi sisters, Brennen and Lacey, who were standing over her.

"You're going to walk home alone!" Lacey teased, and Brennen pulled out a device with a skeleton Key. 

"Get yourself to a safe place, and no matter what, don't come out until I get it to run," Brennen told her, and Lacey didn't like being bossed around. She was the last young sibling because the others had been killed, so she went to a safe place.

"I hope this Elizabeth takes advantage of us delaying this princess cuntbag." Lacey yelled to her older sibling, and Victoria heard that but didn't want to get up right away to respond to the revelation. 

"That parasite has been sniffing around your mate, and I think it's time that she's been dealt with when you get to your date." Emerald gave her two cents telepathically.  

"She will be dealt with tonight." Victoria responded to Emerald's sentence through that mental connection. 

Brennen went to work on the car, and five minutes later, she couldn't bypass the Random number sequence to get the door to unlock.  

"Now!" Emerald instructed the Princess without moving her mouth.

Victoria slowly got up and watched as Brennen tried to break into the car. She put her clothes back on and zipped her Boots to the knees. 

She turned to the general direction of Brennen's younger Sister, Lacey. A Deep growl told Lacey to think twice about interfering in what would happen. The Princess didn't have to shift to tap into her Wolf's speed and strength. 

Lacey has seen her other Siblings killed, so she stayed right there and hoped to God Brennen would have enough sense to run away. 

Victoria quickly went on the offense. She used her superior speed to throw the thief over the shoulder, Brennen landed hard on the ground.  

"You had all that time and still couldn't steal my car. I have a date tonight, and you couldn't get the job done." Victoria was insulted, and Brennen slowly got up then felt a swift kick in the head. 

The criminal Lycan tried to get up again, but the heir to the throne viciously headbutted Brennen's nose and kicked the thief in the ribs. Lacey wanted so bad to jump into this fight, but Brennen was the oldest, and that made her alpha. So she reluctantly did what her older sister demanded her to do. Besides, if her older sister dies, Lacey will hack into Brennen's account and take Elizabeth's money. 

  When the older sister hit the floor again from another offensive attack from the Princess, Victoria's canines came out and put pressure on the part of the neck below the chin. It was just enough for the thief to submit to the aggressor who dominated the fight. The Princess dragged the defeated wolf toward the possession she was trying to take illegally, popped the trunk, and pulled out handcuffs. She made sure it was tight around the wrist so the silver could burn them. Then a pair of shackles went around the thief's ankles.

"You are in my custody to be imprisoned in the Godspeed purgatory, as I wanted to call it, but my Mom thought the name would be a little too much," Victoria educated the fallen criminal. 

"Do you oppose?" Victoria asked but didn't wait for a response. Instead, she opened the trunk then tossed the woman in there from three feet away. The Princess checked for a pulse; she was alive. Victoria slammed the car trunk down. Emerald appeared. 

"You control the fight very well. What do you want to do with the younger sister?" Emerald asked Victoria, and the Princess thought about it. 

" Lacey Mazilli, let's chat!" Victoria yelled.

The younger sister decides she's going to fight and save her sister. 

"Give me my Sister back now!" the seventeen-year-old Lacey yelled, and Victoria laughed. 

"No! If you surrender yourself, you could be next to her, and my trunk is very roomy. If you attack, I will kill you, and your older sister will be alone isolated with the guilt to keep her company.." Victoria laid it out for Lacey. 

"I could beat you!" Lacey yelled and then laughed. Emerald laughed at that ridiculous response, but the Princess only smiled confidently.

Victoria's human fingernails shattered, and long, thick claws slowly came out of the fingers. One swipe could cut vital organs. A partial transformation could only be done by those who were born she-wolves. 

"Do I have to say please?" Lacey asked in a sarcastic tone of her voice and got on her knees. Victoria responded to that insult by striking lacey under the jawline with her knee. 

  "You know I am so glad your 18 and not a minor," Victora said and threw Lacey over her back, a few feet, by the throat. Lacey slowly got back to her feet and had no defense of Victoria's spinning thrust kick into her stomach. It was then that Lacey's claws came out from her fingers. 

"You have millions of Cars. Why couldn't you just let us have it? You deserve to die! Sharing is caring! I hate people who don't care! Elizabeth Salt is going to have all the time in the world with your girlfriend after I rip you apart," Lacey said. 

Victoria couldn't wait to be face to face with Elizabeth whose been trying to angle her way back into her current girlfriend's life for a while. 

"She gave us a lot of money to take your car and delay you while she steals your bitch! Bitch." Lacey got a running start and leaped at Victoria. 

The young heir just stood there and caught the young Mazzilli Sister in mid-air by her throat. Lacey tried to struggle, but the grip was tight around her neck.  

January 24, 2022 16:30

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.