The Secretaries

Written in response to: Write a story that hinges on the outcome of a coin flip.... view prompt

0 comments

Drama Romance Sad

This story contains themes or mentions of sexual violence.

I had just placed my files down on my desk on a dreary Thursday morning, the files colour coded from ‘urgent’ all the way to ‘I could probably get away with saying I forgot’. As a secretary, I tend to keep getting work and nothing, but the urgent jobs get done, for example, I have some files here from a year ago and therefore some poor man from Georgia probably hasn’t got his pension in a while. But is that really my problem? Yes and no. But I choose to look at the latter most days.

Today was slightly different from a normal Thursday; I was finally getting to see this new manager everyone had been gossiping about. Not that they gossiped to me, but I do love to eavesdrop to feel apart of the office drama. Our last manager looked like he had one foot in the grave already, so thankfully he retired… or did he die? Well never mind that now. We had a new manager coming in who apparently is in his early 30s and built like a brick wall so as you can imagine there are many new hairstyles and blouses walking about. Me? I can hear you asking. Of course not. Besides a few new highlights, some fake tan, and an Urban Outfitters mini skirt I haven’t made any effort at all…

Holy cow!

I can feel the breakfast waffles in my stomach start doing backflips; unfortunately I don’t eat butterflies so fluttering butter, maple syrup and starch will have to do for now. A tall, beast of a man strides down the office corridor in a black suit and tie, crisp white shirt with a little polo logo perching on his ham sized pec. The jacket is screaming as it tries to cling on to the rippling biceps, well I can only guess that they ripple, it looks like it might burst at the seam. I wish it would.

“Morning Ladies,” came a husky voice from his stubbled, chiseled jaw. I don’t supposed I could run back home to put a lower cut top on? I quickly undo my top button and try position it in an effortless manner even though it is as stiff as an old shoe because I can’t be bothered to buy fabric softener. I try to focus on my work and do what I am actually paid for until I look down and read.

“Urgent. Speak to manager for further detail”

I didn’t even open the file. I was out that office door before Helen could undo another button to reveal the tops of her breasts in their size too small push up cups. I knocked on the door to his office and a dark voice came from within. I opened the door and he looked almost godly, sat there with his jacket off and cuffs undone. I could feel the sweat running down my back.

“Cathy, come in,” he beckoned, “I have heard some great things about you.”

My cheeks must have flushed a raw meat red because he gave a wolfish chuckle. Wow it sounded so enticing and sexy. I sat down on the opposite side of the table, and we talked business for about half an hour. Don’t ask me how I kept my cool for that long, I had to occasionally put my hand on my face to look inquisitive while I dabbed the sweat that was profusely leaking from my forehead.

“Cathy, I am quite partial to a game,” he said finally after we had finished. “I wonder if you wouldn’t mind having a go?”

From his tight trouser pocket, he took out a shiny 2 pence piece and flipped it around in his long fingers.

“Tails, and I will give you a raise. Heads, and I will take you on this table right now,” The words had barely left his minty fresh lips before I started nodding my head. I don’t know if it is bad that I want to take him rather than be able to pay off the loan I took from my mum about 2 years back but I was going to hedge my bets.

A beautiful smile crept across his face and he chucked the coin in the air. On the table in front of me the coin landed with a small grin staring up at me. Oh, thank you old Lizzie! The Queen stared at me as if she approved of what was about to follow.

“Well I guess that is what it will be then,” I whispered in the most seductive way possible.

“I guess so, Miss Brookes,” he replied in a very formal manner, “Miss Brookes would you be so kind as to show me the paperwork you have been looking at?”

He slowly walked over and leant over me to have a look at poor Brian’s pension statement from last June. Obviously not paying attention to my apparent blunder he started tracing the words on the paper, simultaneously tracing the letters down my spine. His mouth was close to my ear, I could feel his breathing begin to slow down to a rhythmical symphony as he slowly began to bite the tip of my earlobe. His palm was now lying across the middle of my back and his long fingers curled under my bra strap and it fell to my lap. He swung my chair to face him so he was leaning over me, my nipples could be seen through my white blouse and he stared at me with utmost appreciation.

He slowly began to unbutton the rest of my top, until I sat exposed on his wheely chair with only my new skirt left intact. His mouth came in contact with my neck and he began to suck the essence from my skin as if he were pulling at my soul with every coarse suck; weaving his way down my neck, clavicle, sternum and making it to my breasts, he cupped each in his strong grip and bent down onto his knees, praying in front of me. His tongue made contact with my belly button circling in and out, mirroring what was hopefully to come. Licking my waist and edging towards the seam of my skirt, tugging at my skin with his pearly whites.

My head flung back as I let out a groan. He suddenly stopped and cupped his hand around my mouth and in a mocking manner put his finger to his lips like a school child. He grinned and began to undress in front of me, first his shirt then his trousers and then his underwear until he was gloriously naked in front of me. Gesturing for me to stand up, I moved out the way so he could sit on the chair where I had been perched, so I could wrap my legs around him and sit facing him with our eyes and souls aligned.

Teasingly, his hand crawled down my back, down my skirt and into the back of my panties until he was grasping my cheek in his grip and massaging it like dough. With ease he hooked his fingers around the straps and pulled them clean off, so I sat there in just a mini skirt at his full dispose. That’s when he plunged into me, without warning, and I felt a glorious sense of release as I exploded in an outrageous orgasm around him. No time to regain my strength before he grabbed me around the waist and placed my upon the table on all fours and he did it again. Ruthless and sexy, like an animal he made love to me until I passed out.

I woke up to us both lying naked on the floor of his office, the natural lights had become dark to indicate it was well past the office closing hours.

“I’ll see you tomorrow sir,” I say girlishly as I gather my possessions and run out the door before my flat mate gets home and wonders where I have been.

The next morning I waltz into the office in a low cut dress with foxy eyeliner and some energy bars. I haven’t had sex in such a long time that I forgot how much it wore you out. I watched as he strolled into the office again, I looked up to give him a smile but he didn’t look at me and carried on to his office. Around lunch time he resurfaced from his office and shouted to Helen from across the room.

“Miss Adams, I would like a word with you in private in my office, now please,” He bellowed. What could he possibly want with Helen? Then my heart sunk as I saw her strut into his office, as he closed the door behind him a wolfish grin crept across his face and he carelessly tossed around in his long fingers a two headed coin.

January 07, 2023 20:33

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.