0 comments

Science Fiction

Since childhood, my ambition was to become a scientist. I loved reading works related to famous scientists and inventions. It was my feeling to be created as a brilliant chemical human being.

Although chemistry was a fascinating field for me, after reading the book ' Radium Girls ' I decided it was not very attractive.

Nanoscience was a fascinating field for me. I was fascinated by the articles written in the books that included detailed cases of nanoscience. Some of the incidents written in those books made my mind curious.

Sometimes I wake up from the dream of the books by hearing the voice of Attamma talking.

Having lost my mother and father since childhood, only my grandmother was alone.

After losing his parents, he also left for work. The three of us lived on the money he sent.

A sentence in a nanotechnology book managed to create a great desire in my mind.

' Can you think of a material that is more resilient than steel? '

About 450 million years ago, spiders weaved silk using proteinaceous nanoparticles that can act as silk plaques. The elasticity and strength of the silk is very high .

Scientists say that if we can imitate how the spider creates this unique liquid, we can create a staircase from the ground to space. '

The dream of creating a material that can go to space struck me in my heart. Whenever my brother came home, he advised me to study well.

My brother's place of work was far away from our house, so he came home only once a month.

During my school years, adolescence came. That is, during my high school years. I studied high school in the biology department. At that time, the romantic thoughts of loving a boy arose in my mind.

A boy named Jim from school showed interest in me. At first I was reluctant to talk to him, but then I decided to fall in love with him.

The school classroom was decorated with displays of mites, scorpions, and ticks needed to study Arachnida. Colorful plastic spider parts were decorated all over the wall with leaflets.

One day I was in the hallway of the classroom eating nuts with Jim. The biology teacher came to the class.

Everyone sat in their chairs.

The teacher started the Arachnida lesson. After a while, the spider was explained.

What makes spider webs stronger than steel ? Someone who knows please answer .

One student stood up.

' Stable protein with thin nanometer-sized membranes '

' Very good, the answer is correct '

After that, the teacher further explained the lesson.

' These are held together by permanent hydrogen bonds at the atomic level. Due to this, they have the elastic ability to pull easily under certain pressure. All spiders have the ability to produce silk. '

' Can anyone tell me what organ is related to the production of silk at the end of the spider's abdomen? '

Even after listening to the lesson, I was in a mental world about the gym.

I got up from the chair at once

' Spinnerates ' I replied

Yes, very good, said the doctor.

I could see Jim looking at me from time to time while the teacher was studying.

The teacher who finished the walk left the class that day.

After the lesson, the possibility of creating an antibiotic from spider proteins struck me. Whenever I got a chance, I went to the library and discovered many facts about spiders.

After that I had to prepare for the university entrance exam, so I had to stop reading some extra books for a day.

Jim's memories also began to drift away from me.

I was able to pass the university entrance exam with top marks.

My brother's wish was to see me become a doctor.

My grandmother had no idea about this. I did not want to pursue a medical career, so I decided to enroll in the Nanotechnology College.

In university, I started loving another boy again. At this time, the memory of Jim was far away from me. His name was Zag. Even though I loved Sag, I did not hurry to hide romantic thoughts in my heart because my mind was more inclined towards research than during school.

I managed to invent some new products using some phenomena of natural nanotechnology.

For an eco-friendly packaging created using the phenomenon of lotus leaf

I was able to get a state award.

I was able to get a job at a genetics research institute based on the progress of the research theses I completed during my university education.

I joined the service as a research assistant under a young scientist named Elk. Elk's research goal was to find a pill to prevent death. The basis for this research was a spider protein.

The study of spiders has been my ambition since childhood, so I wanted to join Elk's research. A colony of spiders was cultivated to obtain spider proteins. Because spiders destroy colonies by eating their own species, to obtain more protein, genes related to antibiotic proteins were transplanted into a bacterial genome. By cultivating a colony, a large amount of relevant protein could be extracted. All the research was launched by me on the advice and guidance of the elk. One day I had to engage in research with the elk until dawn. One day the elk loved me. declared. I had forgotten the boyfriend I met in university by that time, so I was quick to accept Elk's love. My relationship with Elk ended in marriage. By this time, my grandmother had passed away. Only my brother and a few friends were there to attend my ceremony.

Our research Flowering Happened in 2050 . They also received the Nobel Prize for their outstanding contribution to science , namely the pill made from spider protein.

not only embraced the world As you know in general "Phil" cured everything.

It blocked every virus known to man , it stopped the growth of cancer , it even prevented natural death .

The pills did all this by freezing you at the cellular level and locking every cell forever.

This chemical spider protein is the blood that protects the body from all non-violent threats.

Man dies from car accident , shooting or stabbing or other violent means but never gets cancer , virus and old age . The pill was as good as the day it was taken.

Technological advances were immense. Using nanotechnology Cultivation of artificial plants was successful.

Eventually , life suddenly began to emerge from this fertile ecosystem. 

Man became eternal because death naturally ceased.

 But vehicle accidents increased. Natural disasters caused human extinction . Human activities also contributed to this .

At first, the destruction of rainforests and the extinction of species began.

Man began to use the freely available natural resources of the earth , especially the sun, over the years . 

the technological age, solar use has been on the rise.

 Rainforests were replaced by starved sunlight , endless solar farms and glowing panels orbiting the Earth around the sun .

Not all activities were for good.

But things did not go well.

 The human beast is always in need of sustenance as it stretches up and down. 

on Earth was threatened with extinction, from the small nectar-sucking animal to the blue whale in the ocean.

Production of artificial plants began.

Trees were forged and planted , animals were built and the earth became quite quiet . 

It took some time for the flaws in these processes to become apparent , and eventually the trees withered and died , and the animals were unable to mate .

Mankind was horrified at the destruction .

Armed with knowledge but still immature, scientific researchers turned to the biology of mankind and began to change things.

 Sometimes these misguided people argued ,

' If we can't change our environment to help us survive , can we change ourselves to sustain our environment ?'

Thus, scientific researchers began to extend photosynthesis to human genes. 

They began to shape up to escape the consequences of their previous generation's decisions. They said that man lives only in the sunlight. .

 We were both approaching old age

 The Age of Destruction was a dream for us .

Somewhere in the midst of this destruction, man realized that his future depended on the survival of the rest of the planet. 

Lodion The ocean began to evolve. To Lodi Had human arms and legs. Lungs are similar to human lungs. Some flew in the sky. No researcher could find them.

We both went to the beach to see these special creatures. We did not have the energy to start any research on this . 

I went to the beach with the elk and looked at the winged creatures . 

How did such new species arise ? This also puzzled them because they couldn't do genetic testing.

 I am I was waiting for the sunset on the beach . Since I was a child Loved watching the sunset the most. 

I held El's hand like new lovers . . We stayed on the beach until dawn and watched the dark , crimson red light fall over the horizon as the world slipped wordlessly into the night .

From above , glittering stars were felt falling to the ground. My hands were very cold. I felt faint. I put my face on Elk's shoulder . My body felt like it was being lifted off the ground.

son , my boyfriend barely heard.

It only took a generation.

 All the living things in the earth were lost and on one unfortunate day the earth closed its eyes.

May 04, 2023 07:21

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.