Hi tech world.

Submitted into Contest #39 in response to: Write a story about a Google Street View driver.... view prompt

0 comments

General

The Ras use to live in a village named Gagwan. He studied in the school in a near by city named Amna. He had lot of interest in technology related matters and specifically hi-tech. His elder brother Npa was studying in a one of the best engineering colleges of the city Amna. He was also a technology enthusiast, on the other hand being a technology student. His parents both were working and were quite enthusiast about the studies of their two kids. Whenever two brothers were free they use to discuss hi-tech developments around the world. Sometimes their use to be science exhibitions in and around the city of Amna. Both brothers Ras and Amna use to show lot of enthusiasm and study each project carefully, make their own conclusions. They also made Hi-tech warriors named group in the city Amna to promote hi-tech and remove suspicions of people about hi-tech developments. This group so popular in the city that people were showing interest in it right across the state. Even donations had stated pouring in it, to carry out their activities. Once their was a project regarding developing a technology to counter the deadly virus spread across the world. The elder brother Npa thought a while and shown interest in it. He studied the terms and conditions. He found that who so ever will succeed in it will be suitably awarded. Both brother discussed that with their group hi-tech warriors but everyone gave in. Both were very upset. They were so frustrated that eldest couldn't sleep whole night. In the morning he went to younger Ras and told him that he is going to accept this challenge if he wants come along, he is welcome or otherwise he will proceed alone. Younger brother Ras seeing the determination of the elder brother Amna decided to fall in line and promised him that he would be available to do whatever he wants. Both did lot of head scratching after that both reached at conclusion to develop an app which will indicate the symptoms of the deadly virus in a person if he is nfected. And also simultaneously suggest ways how to cure it. The precautions needed to save oneself from this virus. If infected person lives his or her place that app will also indicate it's location. This app will also indicate lists ofhospitals which can treat infected persons. It can also tell with whom this infected person came into contact with. Ultimately this app was made and show cased to the concerned authorities. They watched it and were impressed but send that matter to the technological committee to overview it. All the technocrats of the committee observed it and found quite helpful. This was published in all types of media widely and one of the mobile company got interested in it to put it on their mobile. And both the sons were rewarded the promised and more followed whosoever started using it. Than came the exams of the college and elder son Npa passed with distinction and he was contacted by the Google head of the country and told to join them in their headoffice in research and development dept.

The elder brother Npa left for the city in which Google head office was located. As he arrived at the airport their was Google car but he couldn't find driver in it. Than he realised it's a driverless car or autonomous vehicle. He entered his Google code into his registered mobile and send it to the Google assistant. After sometime he got a message on his registered mobile as Are you Mr. Npa? He replied yes. The message again went to the Google assistant and Google assistant replied ok. Again message came, are you ready to move? He replied yes. The message was sent to Google assistant. The Google assistant said ok. Than Google assistant said sir vehicle is ready at your disposal. Please give your face ID at the camera near the side mirror of the car. He went and stood in front of the camera at the side mirror. The Google assistant became active again and said, hi Mr.Npa. Tell me what I can do for yoy. He immediately replied please take me to the Google head office. Than again Google assistant became active and said sir, I think you are jet lag, the journey to head office from airport will take two hrs, if you are hungry, I can arrange light snacks for you or if you are interested also a bewerages along. MrNpa replied, ya I am little tired and hungry. Please arrange. Than again Google assistant became active, sir, here is a menu. Please order. He started going through menu and ordered cheese burger and cokocola. Than again Google assistant became active, sir your medical report indicates you are diabetic. If you won't be careful, it would be disaster. Sir, you can find suffer free coko cola. He again went through the menu and found sugar free coke, and ordered. Than again Google assistant came into play and said sir, delivery will take half an hour. If you are interested in entertainment I can arrange. He said ok. He said Indian Bollywood. The Google assistant said, sir which singer. He said kishore Kumar. Than Google assistant said here is the chart numbers of Kishore kumar, please select which you want to listen and play. After listening for half an hour the Google assistant said, sir your refreshments has arrived. I immediately took that had a delicious cheese burger and sat in the vehicle. Than Google assistant came into play sir, type your destination and select move. And the vehicle started and moved towards the Google head office. As we reached at the Gate of the head office, Google assistant said, sir give your face ID at the camera in front of the Gate. And as I gave my face ID immediately gate started opening and audio message came, Mr, Npa you are welcome into the family of hi-techs, The Google Street. His vehicle straight way went to the reception. He found their Robo, he said, hi sir how was your journey. I replied, it was fine. Immediately one lady Robo came, said sir, MD of the Google want to see you please follow.

Mr. Npa had a meeting with MD for five minutes and he was instructed to work in R and D dept of TheGoogle.

April 29, 2020 07:13

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.