0 comments

General

"No!" screams Abby.  

"It's okay Abby, we will win this game someday even if it means we have to go into the game again." Betty says in a loving voice as she taps Abby on the shoulder.   

DING DONG! The doorbell rings.  

"I'll get it! Yells Emma.  

Emma gets up from her sitting position and goes to open the door. As she opens it, Megan was standing on their welcome mat.  

"Hey, I'm Megan from the audition,"  

"Oh, hey Megan from the audition," Emma replies in a rude way with an eye roll.  

"Don't be rude Emma," Rose whispers to her.  

"Come on in Megan," Rose says to Megan as she expends her hands for her to come in.  

They all come in the house. Very soon, their all chatting away about the game and other things.  

"Where's the bathroom?" Megan asks.  

"It's the first room on your right down the hall," Abby replies.   

Megan grabs her bag and walks over to the hall and finds the bathroom rather quickly. she opens her bag and gets her shrink ray. Then she calls her boss, Brad, to let him know she's in and he replies, "Now get them in the game, lock it up, and destroy them."  

"I still don't trust her," Says Emma.  

"But why?" asks Abby  

"She might be working for Brad," Emma replies.  

"How is that even possible?" Rose says. "We destroyed him in the other game."   

"You know what? Let's just try to win this game," Emma says in an annoyed voice.  

They start to play the game again as Megan creepily creeps up behind the video game and zaps it with the shrink ray causing it to zap all the girls into the game.  

"Where are we?" asks Emma.  

"We are in..." Rose says as she got cut off.  

"You are in The Game," Megan says as her face pops up on the big screen.  

"I knew you were no good!" Emma screams out pointing to Megan on the big screen. 

"Quiet!" Megan screams back. 

"So, why did you bring us into the game?" Abby asks. 

"And how do we get out of here?" Emma adds. 

"Well let me start of by saying I am working with Brad. And our plan is to destroy you guys and talk over," Megan says. 

The girls faces turn pale and they all have blank expressions on their faces. 

"Brad is no good, he is only using you to get what he wants," Emma says.

"Well, I thought you guys destroyed him in the game but you didn't and he's still her so he actually is good," Megan replies back. "Good luck getting out of their before I destroy you all." She adds as she disappears off the big screen.

"Now what?" Betty asks worriedly.

"Well according to the game, we have to win it to get out or we will but stuck and get destroyed," Rose says looking at her tablet.

"Let's do this!" Emma screams confidently.

"But we only have 2 hours or else it will be too late," Rose says.

"Well, let's get going then," Abby says.

They start going, making their way up the mountain using their superpowers. They use Abby's fire powers to melt the shooting ice creams and get past. Emma flies them over the dancing trees. Betty teleport's them to the next level. Then Rose uses her super speed to speed them past the rainy forest. They then get to the unbeatable level.

"We were never able to win this level," Abby says in a disappointed voice.

Megan's face pops up on the big screen again.

"The only way you can get out of this game is by giving me up secret powers," Megan says.

"Never!" Yells Emma.

Megan's face disappears as she says," Then you can die with the game!"

"What are we going to do now?" asks Betty as she sits down on the ground.

"We give up," Abby says in a sad voice as she sits down on the ground new to Betty.

They all sit down next to each other.

"Wait, let's try out our new power we have been working on just in case we ever get into a situation like this," Rose says.

"But we didn't test it out yet," Betty says.

"Lets just try it," Emma says.

They all hold hands as they start to rise.

"Let's do this!" Emma screams in a confident voice.

They all start to grow bigger and bigger and eventually; they grow bigger than the game and it starts to fall apart. They get out of the game and combine their powers to destroy the game for good. Their powers remain a secret.

The next day, they go to school.

"There's Kevin," Emma says pointing to him.

"Shut up and stop pointing at him," Abby says blushing.

"He's coming over this way," Emma says.

"Hey Abby," Kevin says as he reaches them.

"Oh, hi Kevin," Abby replies.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go the the spring dance with me?" Kevin asks shyly.

"You want to take me to the spring dance?" Abby asks him in a socking voice.

"Yeah, do you want to go with me?" Replies Kevin in a worried voice.

"Can I have a word with you Abby?" Emma asks interrupting them.

"Okay?" Abby says confused

Abby gives Kevin a small smile before Emma drags her off to the corner.

"What is your problem Abby?" Emma says

"What is my problem? I don't have a problem."

"Kevin is asking you out but you are just blowing him off like what is wrong with you?"

"Okay the thing is that I am afraid."

"Of what?"

"Megan and Brad. Their both still out there."

"It's okay Abby."

"No, it's not Emma, they are making our lives miserable."

"Don't worry about it for now just worry about Kevin. He is asking you to the spring dance."

"I don't even feel like going"

"Well you have to go now."

Emma pushes Abby back out and bumps into Kevin.

"Sorry," She tells him giving him a small smile. Then gives Emma a side glare.

"So, what do you say, me, you, spring dance?" Kevin asks.

"Sure, I'd love to go to the spring dance with you." She says.

The bell rings for class and they all head to their various classes. As everybody heads to their class, Megan and brad come disguise as two new students. They smirk at each other and go on.

July 03, 2020 23:18

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.