8 comments

Middle School Romance Teens & Young Adult

"From tomorrow, we are going to place our bare foot on the ground, but still people, not immune, are requested to wear their masks......" as went the TV announcement. It was a day before the lockdown was to end. After the tragedy faced by the world from Covid-44 pandemic for nearly around three years, the people are now free and vaccined against the virus. Our girl, Nila, was a young, beautiful woman of 20 years of age lived in a one storey apartment. The owner on the ground and she on the first floor had onky a couple of rooms and that was more than enough for her. She loved art and kept painting. The lockdown for three years made her career dull, but she managed to get a work in a help center and roll the days with the salary.

The special about the next day was not only the end if lockdown but it also was a Christmas Eve. In all these years, she used paint on her board which lots of young, handsome, immune lads who were stalking her bought her to paint. Remember me saying she was 'beautiful'? She placed her entire painting kit near the wide window that she could still be connected to the outer world. But guess what, all the young lads would sit in front of her house and admire her. literally, stalk her! There were around six of these young men. All these guys were waiting for the day to meet Nila and propose her. They had their own ideas to attract her. One boy named Chris was a handsome, young fellow of 5 feet tall. He had brown eyes and a black hair. He was the first person to spot Nila. Later, Toby, a young dynamic boy withblue eyes and beige hair spotted Chris one day stalking at Nila. Nila was so much beautiful that he fell for her too. The very next day, Toby came and stood with Chris and started admiring Nila. Chris was heated up. They had a rough conversation which turned into a hand to hand fight. A boy then who came to stop them fight, fell for her beauty and started stalking her too. Like tge same nearly six of them till now have been flerting her and bought her everything she needed. To be noted, all were immune. Now all the people have been vaccined and tomorrow, the world is going to return to its pace. Tomorrow all of these six youngsters are going to meet her and Nila, our gorgeous queen. But today, none was found except one. Nila peeped out a several times to look for that one person. But the rest wasn't available. All of them are busy. Busy planning for tomorrow's day. But this one person, was Chris, did not go anywhere to make any plans. He just came as all day to admire her.

The next day bloomed. Rapid announcements were made and the people were ready to step out. So was Nila, prepared herself ready to step out. Now all the boys are present. They took their positions. Few had a small wrapped box and few had quite a big one. Chris looked at them in awe. The huge bell at the church rang. The people started stepping out. Nila opened her window. She put her head out and took a deep breath. Her spirits rose that she put on her speaker and shook her bones to the song. She stepped out with joy and happiness. The guys smiled bright and wide. Nila moved towards them slowly. The first boy knelt down and put a romantic song on. He took is gift and opened it. Nila showed no interest towards him. The next boy took her hand and showed a small move to the beat of the song and knelt down to give his present. She just laughed and said no showing her finger. She kept moving forward. The next one presented his big gift but she showed no concern. The next boy, Toby came towards her. He stopped her and said her to turn around. She did so. He started counting 3, 2, 1... and there was a beautiful fireworks for her. But Nila turned back and said, 'Nice try and great effort' and moved. One after another they proposed but she seemed to be headed towards the last guy, Chris. He stood still and just watched everyone. Nila walked towards him. He stepped forward. 'Hi' he said with a twinkle in his eyes. 'Hello' replied Nila. 'I... I am Chris' he said scratching his head. 'Yeah, I know. We talked before the others came in' she said. 'So...' hesitated Chris. 'So what?...' chuckled Nila. Chris giggled, 'I thought you would fall for anyone behind you before you came to me' he stated. 'But I was fallen two years before to the person who stalked me genuinely through my window and he is standing in front of me' she said. Chris blushed with bliss. 'I.. I was wondering if you...' stammered. 'Just... just say it' intimated Nila. Chris with a wide smile spoke up, 'Nila, will you be my half?' he asked genuinely giving her a bouquet of flowers. Nila smiled wide, 'Yes' she said with a wide smile and got the flowers. Chris pulled her towards him and grabbed her hip. 'Hey, you are immune right?' doubted Nila. 'Yes, and I suppose you are vaccined' he said laughing and showed his immunity band. Nila showed her vaccined band in her wrist. 'I love you, sweety' he said with a grin. 'I love you too' replied Nila blushing. He then gave a sweet, long and lingering kiss. The others were disappointed but they were still happy for Nila. 'So what's next?' she asked. 'Next is our happily ever after!' Chris amused.

Lovely! Isn't it. Love is not how big it is. It is always about how close. Chris and Nila are the true standing example.

Love only can rule!

December 24, 2020 08:21

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

8 comments

Jaya Varshini
05:39 Dec 30, 2020

Wow!! its crt love only can rule . It was amazing keep trying ❤❤💕💞💓

Reply

Show 0 replies
Nikki J
04:23 Dec 31, 2020

Hi Irene, well done, I enjoyed reading your story! It has a real fairy tale feel to it, and I liked how you foreshadowed that Nila was going to choose Chris. One thing I would encourage you to do is to develop your characters further so they feel more three dimensional. Keep writing!

Reply

Irene Catriona
06:07 Dec 31, 2020

Thank you so much!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Råjājêgän G
08:48 Dec 31, 2020

That was really true; love only can rule.U just hav nailed it

Reply

Show 0 replies
08:40 Dec 31, 2020

It is a great work....keep writing ❣️

Reply

Show 0 replies
06:09 Dec 31, 2020

🤩🤩😇😇 a fabulous work.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Santhana Preethi
18:12 Dec 30, 2020

A feel good story with a loyal teen love that made a pure bliss while reading. Irene catriona expecting a lot from you. Love you 3000❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Bettina Helen
06:43 Dec 30, 2020

Hey gal! Your road is smooth except for the few bumps and lumps which can be repaired by practice. Liked your article. Eager to read more.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.