0 comments

Crime LGBTQ+

“911 whats your emergency?” “Hello there has been a robbery at ‘Granny’s baked goods and more’!” “Ma’am I need you to calm down and tell me what happened.” “So I was just sleeping when I heard gunshots. I went to check it out and mama was on the floor dead and the robber had taken mama’s sapphire necklace.They also kidnapped my sibling!” “Okay miss I have emergency services on the way can you tell me your name and your siblings name?” “My sibling goes by Blair or Blake and my name is Siren.” “Alright Siren why does your sibling have 2 names?” “They’re gender fluid.” “Okay.We will start searching for them but did you get a look at the person who did this?….Siren are you okay?”I awoke in the hospital with two questions on my mind ‘Where is my sibling?’ and ‘ they okay’. “Hey there beautiful.”I hear someone say beside my bed.I turn my head to see who it was.Of course my girlfriend was there.”W-Where is Blair/Blake?”I managed to say.”They’re in surgery but they’ll be fine.”She said.”Did they catch the guy who did this?” “Ah your awake .”The doctor said. “What’s the last thing you remember?” “T-The guy came back as if he forgot something, saw me and knocked me out I think.” “Okay the police are here to talk to you about the investigation okay?” “Okay.”I said shakily.”Hey we’re just here to ask some questions we aren’t going to hurt you.” Officer Garcia said seeing my panic filled face.”.”O-Okay.”I said shakily.”Okay are you feeling up to answering some questions?”.”S-Sure.”. “Alright first question.Can you think of anyone who would have wanted to hurt you and your family?”. “Y-Yes actually my biological dad.”.”Why would he want to hurt y’all?”.”Because when he and and mama got divorced he lost all the money he asked for from mama and custody of us.I think he was trying to get our secret ingredient for the apple-banana-apricot crepe’s to put us out of business.”. “Would he go immediately to violence to get these things?”.”Yes I think so.”.”What’s the secret ingredient? Maybe that could help us.” “A combination of mashed apples and bananas with bits of apricot made into a paste.”.”Okay is it alright if we bring a sketch artist in to work with you?”.”Sure.Babe go to your moms house tell her what happened and go to sleep.” I said.”Will you be okay?”she asked.”Yeah,Ill be fine,now go.”.”Hi,my name is Raphael.Can you describe your father for me please?”.”Yeah sure,He has black hair with an orange tip and his eyes are almond shaped and one is brown and the other is green.”.”Okay can you tell me what kind of face shape he has?”.”Kind of like a triangle,I guess.He also has a skull shaped birthmark on the left side of his neck.That’s all I can think of right now.Sorry.”I apologized .”No need to apologize.That should be enough to find him.Get well soon.”.”You should eat something.”Dr. Chad said.”Do you want some goldfish or something?”.”I have a feeding tube.Can I have something to clean it with and some nutrients please?”.”Oh yeah sure.I’ll be right back.”.I lay there wondering if Blair/Blake is okay and if they were gonna make it through the surgery.Dr.Chad walks in with what I asked for “Do you need help?” he asked.”Yes actually but can you get a female nurse to help me because of the placement?”.”Of course.”he said.”Hello,I’m Nurse May.I was told you need some help with your feeding tube?” She asked.”Yes actually.” I said .”Alright then let’s see here.”she said as she grabs the alcohol wipe.”Alright I’m just gonna clean it okay?”.”Okay.You don’t have to tell me what your doing cause my mom used to tell me what to do first.”.”Alright then.” After she was done she left the room and I decided that I should probably rest.I was woken when I heard banging on my window.I pressed the emergency button and said “There’s someone banging on my window.” A nurse came to check it out and SCREAMED for the police.”THERE”S SOMEONE TRYING TO BREAK IN THROUGH THE WINDOW HELP!”The police came running and saw the man STILL trying to break in.”This isn’t the guy but call for back up he’s in a psych ward outfit!”. After they got the guy back to the psych ward they moved me to another room so that wouldn’t happen again.In the morning when the nurse came in to check my vitals I asked “Is my sibling okay?”.”What’s their name?”the nurse asked.”Blair or Blake Cane.”.”I’ll go check in on them and get back to you alright?”.”Alright.”I got on my phone and realized my dad had texted me multiple times with death threats.I pressed the emergency button and asked “Can a police officer come here please?”.”Sure.”they said.When the police officer got there I showed them the texts and they asked “Do you mind if you use your phone as evidence?”.”Sure.”I said “Thank you.”I was so worried like ‘what if they don’t catch him’ or ‘what if he tries to hurt us’.I went to sleep with those questions in mind.I ate waffles , eggs and sausage the next morning.I was told that my sister was in recovery after three surgeries and was recovering smoothly.I wasn’t going to be released until my leg fully healed.”What happened to my leg?” I asked.”We think he dropped you whilst trying to escape.”Dr.Chad said.”I’m gonna sleep.”I said.”That’s a good idea.”he said.”Are we going to tell her that her sibling’s in a coma?”asked the nurse.I was half awake and I heard that and burst into tears of sadness.A jolt of pain shot through my body.”IT HURTS!”I scream Dr.Chad and three nurses came in as I’m crying in pain.I passed out from how bad the pain was.When I woke up I was in the recovery room.”W-Why am I in recovery?”I managed to say as a Dr.Chad walked.”It appears that he shoved a rusty sewing needle in your leg.Which caused the jolt of pain.”.”You have a visitor.” the nurse said.He walked in and sat down .”IT’S HIM HELP!” I screamed.The police came running in grabbed him by the wrists and handcuffed him.I was so glad that he was finally gone.

December 06, 2020 21:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.