Invisible revenge !!!!!!

Submitted into Contest #64 in response to: Write a ghost story where there’s more going on than it first appears.... view prompt

0 comments

Horror Mystery

Some lines are written on the wall ---

“An invisible revenge by me, Sandy; do you have the courage to meet me?

You may be scared. I am not belonged in your world. But I was. The fate is turned in this site. Now we, all dears are very happy in this world.”

HaHaHaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Screaming for revenge 

Nothing can stop me

I am undefeated!

It's not my crying 

My grudgeful laugh

Hishshsh!!! hahaha!!!

Against all ruthless 

All of you bloody brats

Now it's my turn!

Your game is over

No one can escape 

From this revenge 

All are drowned 

In my awful grudges…

George acts as a reporter. He has informed something mysterious events. To clear the views, he has come here and now is ready, going to inside to know, the truth of all those news. First step is taking and visualized the writes, may be written by blood…

The light is dimmed. All scenarios are vaguely seen. He walks slowly towards the wall. It may be a pic. It’s so old. There’s so much dust. But, still one thing is so strange. The pic seems still alive. She was the owner of this manor. There were so many people. Now only dusts and some sort of scaring sounds...

“Haunted as ghost souls”

The story was going to start with most exciting ways ....

“The windy manor!!!!”

The name was so amazing. Now it’s needed to clear the tuning of that manor.

Sandy was a lively girl. She was very amiable. Always wanted to love and live with all her dear ones. But the world was so ruthless. Sandy’s life was going to be shifted to a destructive zone, within the blink of an eye.

Her family was murdered because of the wealth. She was also not spared. At that time, she was at the hostel. Hearing the death news, she just rushed out to the manor ...

She stepped at the gate. Someone captivated her tightly and dragged into the living room. A sound heard from someone-

Jhon: hello sweetie!

How did you pass your time?

Now we are all alone. Let’s support each other. 

Sandy: you bloody brat. You killed all my family members. I will kill you by hook or by crook. 

Hahahaha!!!!!! Jhon is laughing, hearing such silly words.

You are being held by me and yet want to take revenge.

Ok....

Jhon: everyone go outside. I want privacy. We have some romantic moments. All is laughed and go out....

Jhon: come on dear and kill me.

Sandy: holding a knife in hand and runs forward for killing. But she can’t. She just fallen in ground.

Jhon:oh!!!! darling?

Take your time. I am here for you.

Sandy now stands up and irritates by his words.

Jhon holds her tightly in his arms and kissing aggressively...

Sandy can’t protest. For a second, a chance and Sandy, putting the knife at Jhon's heart....

Oh! My God!!!!

Bleeding.....

Hearing shouting, all come inside and see that Jhon is bleeding...

They hold sandy and again, binding...

Now Jhon says- kill that bitch!!!

Sandy: you can kill me but I will not forget my revenge. I will be come back to take all of yours souls, as a ghost, as a nightmare .

Be ready...Hahaha....Sandy is killed and the echoes of her sound still heard...

An invisible revenge is ready to rise up...  

A long time is passed. That manor turns to a dancing manor by Jhon. Once a night, the hall is decorated with so enchanments...suddenly a roaring is heard....

Hish!!!!!

All of the guests are frightened....

What is happening?

Now a screaming....help!!!

After a bit time, no sound…

Someone try to lit the light .Then the lighten shows up with some daring incidents. Two dancers are hanged on in the air without any supportings. There’s only blood shedding all over…

All are scared and left that hall quickly....

Hearing the tragedy, Jhon has come to know the truth but he is also shocked. 

Who is that brat making such chaos in his life?

 He is so furious. But the outcome is much fiercing that he is seen...

At night, the hall is full of so many colors. Now Jhon is enjoying his time with some special dancer. A grudge is hearing and then shuttered sounds....

Something is broken. The glass, the mirror all is broken.

People are scared...

“Then the sound, I am back to take my revenge.”

 An image is visualized...

Jhon is shouted-

Who are you?

I am your soul sucker. Do you really forget me within this short time? I am Sandy . Now I am the queen of dark...

Winning screaming 

World lost it's good essence 

Darkness rises all around 

Nobody dares to come near

It's only blood sucker 

Killing bleeding its nature 

To decorate itself 

By ruthless blood 

Only reddish colour 

No no

Not at all

It's all blood

The blood of brightness 

Imprint to darkness 

Lost its goodness

Raising 

Screaming 

Winning darkness!!!!!

All bloody hawks are my subordinates. There are so many invisible hawks now chirping....they come to take the spirits. Now step by step, all the spirits of Sandy’s family members , are come and laughed to see this measurable scenario. All are dead within a second. 

 The manor is decorated only by blood. Not a single living soul. All are ghosts…

From that time the windy manor was turned to a mystery one. The ownership was handovered , automatically to its previous owner, Sandy’s family. No one dare to go there.

But that was a lively manor. From a very long distance, all were heard. The ghost family was living  there. 

Nobody ever seen such a manor. Invisible, still all events are contd as usual…

Just, Horror!!! .....a story for life chasing till death------

Are you afraid

Are you fearless

Ask urself

Pick the best answer

Making choice

Horrible!!!!

Horrors!!!!

Lord of dark is risen

Nobody dares

To speak a word

In front of her

Lord of dark

The barely handed stick

Making sure

Dancing with it's tune

Calmness in her pride

Still she can't hide

From the dark sights

Darkness has it's own beauty 

It's not as good

Still adorable in the dark kingdom 

All animals are bounded

To be intimated 

At her kingdom 

Lord of dark

Itself a spark

October 18, 2020 18:39

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.