0 comments

Drama

Jack !!! Hurry up dear, only a few hours left. We should end the play within the time. The year is going to end. We are ready to welcome our new year. A lot of dreams in all minds . Hope that everything will be finished peacefully. Jack answers - hold on ,Tina . I'm trying my best. Plz, don't distract me. I know, it's so tough but I will definitely do this. Calm down.

Jack, a smart young man of 27 years old ; completed graduation from sociology. A big interest in the development of poor children lives. A project head- Smiley face!!! The intention is to sketch the smile over all the angelic faces. It's so tough but he is starting with a little base. Around his area, he targeted 30 children, who are dragging to poor existence. 

A circle of his friends are involved in that project. Tina is the best friend. All times, she helped a lot. After all, as a female, she can easily touch tiny all hearts.

My plan is not a little one but at first it's critical. I want to make a cinematic plot as any drama for all children. They will perform as usually. It’s the new year welcoming platform. But the most risk comes from that, all children are busy for earning their basic needs. Parents are engaged them in so many works. They need money. They have no time for entertainment. They can't quit their tiny jobs. I have no money that I can hold them back. Tina gives a lot but still they are not co- operating but they will agree for the drama. Because, they may think to be an actor and actress. What a pleasant surprise for them! But, I can't hold them for the rehearsal anymore.

Only at night, they are freed and I can get their time. But that's very rough, as they are exhausted at the day time. Still, I’m trying my best to give them some enthusiasm. They are tired. Time is running so fast. A little fear is rising in my mind. Can I be able to finish that? I have a lot of plans. Oh! I don't know anything about the upcoming times. Some lines are peeping in my mind…

“Scare to look at”

Hey you

Look at me

Open thy eyes

Why you scare?

Hey you

Listen to me

Try to realize

Escaping not a solution.

Hey you

Stop silly tantrums

Think positive

Be positive.

Hey you

Trust thyself

True intention

Passionately move on.

Hey you

Remember

You're not the only one facing this

Yet earth is not stop moving.

Hey you

Stop ridiculous thoughts

Clear dictation

Lively living is a prime concern.

Jack!!!! Why you close your eyes? Open and see ,they are here to meet with you . I look that tiny friends are here. Tina told them everything and now they can understand the importance of the drama. So they are excited and come to me. Wow! What a pleasant surprise!

"Hello little friends! How are you? They don't answer, just ask me when they can play in the platform ? I tell- ok dear! let's go on."

"We are going to the stage. My drama is very simple. All are praying to God to send an angel and full fill the hidden wish. Then 30 wishes from them- that's enough for the new life."

They are excited but it's quite tough for me . Tina helps me all the time. All are doing as usually. They are tired and after some time fall to sleep.

Oh no! How can I manage the drama? It's an open plot. Now I'm a little bit worried.

Jack! Why are you thinking so much?

Tina, I can’t understand- how can manage all that? Tomorrow is the last day of this year . Tina tells-Don't worry dear. All will fine. You must take some rest. I'm so tired and fall in a deep sleep.

Tomorrow, the 31st night . They are busy to manage their tiny choices and pick the tips to full fill them. I’m waiting for a long time. At night-big brother, when we start the drama? I’m laughing. Do you have time? An angry tone is heard. Ok. Let’s go. Only, two hrs are left. I don't know, how can all be managed smoothly? My friends are here. They help me a lot. Tina busy at the management of stage. I'm working with children.

They can't follow my direction. Oh shit ! Now, what is going to happen? I'm frightened. All guests are arrived .Tina tells- relax Jack. Don't panic. Let them do as usually. They will make it easy at their views, a natural view. We try to memorize but there’s a lot of experience swirling. They had real experiences. They can do very good. I believe that.

" I have no way to say. Because, they can't pick my direction . Time is running fast. Ok. I accept the race of nature..."

" The bell is ringing...ding-dong-ding… a song

12.pm that's mean the new year is arrived…

Wow!

We are screaming. Happy new year to all...."

I recite my poem...

Goodbye 2020 !!!

Your time is over

Anymore request is expired ,

So much time you get

Fail to use them properly .

Now goodbye dear !!!

The game is over

Words are screwed ,

Want to stay forcefully

Sorry, it's time for others.

Now goodbye dear !!!

You think to empower long time

Forgetting that nobody can touch our hearts.

Nature's rules are designed a long ago

Nobody can deny to break any of that.

You should go away in desert lane

New red carpet for someone new.

Oh! It's so pathetic for you!

Plz go away at the reserve vault.

We are waiting for new wings

Giving surroundings a peaceful dreamy realm.

Don't try to scare for anymore

Goodbye 2020 !!!

Another poem is reciting......

“Happy New Year 2021 !”

Welcome my dear---

       Are you angelic messenger

        Are you new king of merriness realm

         Are you euphoria

Welcome my dear---

      Are you dream catcher

       Are you soul encourager

        Are you reflection of our minds

       Universe is exciting

All are invited,

               Full verses are decorated,

Fireworks blooming like radiant poppies .

       As a bride is coming ,

All want to accept heartfully .

     By stepping in shabby land-

Glowing each of the earth segment.

Euphoric love for dearest -

        An outstanding appearance 2021!

Splendid attire attracts us-

                 Oh! My dear- Happy New Year !

Smirking at outskirts ,

   That's not acceptable ,

       You should live in all hearts .

 Optimistic visions in the air,

      Making a mysterious flow-

         All bitterness will be blown away forever.

They are clapping. I'm so humble to do that. Now our exceptional drama will be started-“Prayer"

All of us  wish only one thing…a blissful life. My poem is recited by Tina-

“Prayer for a blissful year !!!”

The train is ready to move on

So many stations are onward,

We are waiting eagerly

To reach the new destination.

Little to older nobody spare

The whistle is so mysterious,

Hello! dear all come on-

Let's make a journey for amazing land.

The present is so hard

Always giving a scary touch,

Hold hands of encouraging

Not a single fear can get place.

Let's pray for a blissful earth

           It's the time to welcome-

New year 2021!!!

            Hello dear year !

Are you ready to accept our offerings

           A humble prayer to God---

Dear God - plz listen our urges

We are so helpless without thy blessing.

Dear God - plz hold our hands

We can't stand up as ground so mysterious.

Dear God- plz show us new ways

We eagerly wait to move from scary zone .

Dear God- plz fulfill our wishes

Evil, darkness auras cover whole universe.

New year is waiting to knock at the door

Hope, it's an angelic messenger from God.

Amen !!!!!!!!!!

The children are come one by one and perform by their own ways. At first, I’m worried but now I can relax because the reel of life is predictable. As for Rani- the little girl sells garland. She expresses all about her life. Her prayer to sell more garlands within a very short time. All are surprised to see the spirit of her. Everyone expresses their own tiny wishes to God as a new year prayer .They believe that all will be come to true. After all, we cut the cake and enjoy the party heartfully. 

All are created by God-the blessing seed of love. Situation expose to show ruthless life . But if they may get a chance, then they can also shine in life. Save the backbone of society is our responsibilities. A humble prayer to God to give a blissful earth for all of us.

January 01, 2021 04:12

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.