0 comments

Kids

Once upon a time, there was a girl called Daisy. She lived with her friends in an apartment in Florida. She was very famous because she was a good singer and because of her work she would never get to meet her family.Her fans would regularly come and disturb her.


One day, she was watching T.V. then suddenly someone knocked at the door. She opened the door and started yelling because she thought that it was one of her fans who came for an interview or autograph. Then that person suddenly said that, "Dear Daisy, Why are you yelling at me? I'm your aunt Matilda did you forget me?" Then Daisy just apologized to her aunt. Her aunt said, "Just ignore those people and don't open the door for them."


Then her aunt came in and said, "Why is your house so messy and SMELLY? and do you have anything to eat or you have eaten everything because before you used to eat a lot" Daisy said, "Of course not auntie" Then her Matilda said, "Then show me my room and also clean this house!How dirty is this. Is my room also going to be dirty?" Daisy told," Of course i'll take you to your room auntie" Then Daisy took her aunt to the guest room. Then her aunt went in and saw some dust particles and she started yelling at daisy, " MY ROOM HAS MANY DUST PARTICLES are you going to give me a new room or i'll stay at your room" Daisy was going to give her a new room but Daisy had to clean her entire house. Then Daisy started cleaning her house and she forgot about her room. When her aunt went to her room she saw that it was so messy and she shouted, " DAISYYYY!" Then Daisy ran towards her room and said, "Oh no! I forgot to clean my room" Her aunt said, "I'm going to tell your fans about how messy you are and you will have to come back home and you won't be popular anymore! Bring me some DONUTS now or have you eaten them like before. You always used to eat my donuts but now you have to give me my donuts back. I'm waiting!"


Daisy was angry at her aunt and brought some chocolate donuts. Her aunt was eating like she was hungry for a long time. Then aunt asked, "Did you clean my room?" Then Daisy said, "Yes, I cleaned your room" Then Daisy took her aunt to her room. Her aunt said, "Finally you cleaned the entire house, Now make me some lunch. I'm so hungry" Daisy was shocked and was thinking about how much her aunt eats. Then Daisy had to make some lunch because she knew that her aunt was super strict. Daisy made salad with pasta and gave it to her aunt. Her aunt said, "Oh! It's so less. Can you make me some more salad and pasta and also a few chocolate and whipped cream donuts? Daisy was super irritated and said, "HOW MUCH WILL YOU EAT AUNTIE!" Then auntie said, "Oh dearie! You don't like me. I have given you many donuts when you were young." Her aunt was acting as if she was crying but Daisy felt it was real. Daisy apologized and said, "I will bring you some more dessert"


The next day, Daisy was so tired that she couldn't even walk properly. In the morning Aunt Matilda asked, "Daisy can you make some breakfast then let's go for jogging" Matilda ate her breakfast and did not even listen to Daisy and took her for jogging. Daisy was so tired. Her aunt said, "Oh daisy you look so fat, be like me i am so thin. Now come on jog properly!" When aunt Matilda and daisy came home, Aunt Matilda went to her room and said, "YOU DID NOT CLEAN MY ROOM!Now go fast and clean it" Then Daisy said, "Auntie i'm not your servant. Can you please clean your room!" Then Auntie said, "Oh dear no one has taught you manners." Daisy said, "I'm sorry auntie for shouting at you. Fine i'll clean your room" After cleaning Aunt Matilda's room, Daisy was making breakfast for herself then when she saw her aunt sitting on the dining table. Then her aunt said, "Oh! you made it for me! Thank you so much. I was just going to ask you for breakfast." Daisy was so shocked that how much her aunt eats as she just gave her breakfast a while ago. Her aunt just snatched the breakfast and went in her room.After breakfast her aunt called her for some massage. Then Daisy had no choice cause she knew that she has to listen to a lecture by her aunt if she says 'NO'. Then Daisy went and gave a massage to Aunt Matilda. Then Aunt Matilda said, "Oh dear! I'm so hungry can you go make some snacks for me. Daisy made some Pastries and gave it to her auntie.


The next day Daisy was checking some lyrics to make a song, her aunt came in the middle and said, "come on let's watch some movies." Daisy said, "No auntie I have some work to do" her aunt came after 5 minutes and asked, " Come on let's make some dessert" "I'm sorry auntie I have work to do" said Daisy. Then Daisy was soo tired. At night her Aunt disturbed her again for something to eat. Daisy said, "Auntie you can take something to eat from the kitchen." Her aunt took everything from the fridge and was watching T.V. in her bedroom.


This continued and the duration was of one week. Then at Sunday her aunt had to go back home. Now Daisy had a lot of freedom and she lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER suddenly she received a call from her grandma that she was coming to meet Daisy the next day. Her grandma was stricter than her aunt and trouble for Daisy.


THE END

WRITTEN BY:

Aditi Sriram

AGE: 10 years old






May 24, 2020 10:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.