The Unconditional Love of Vineet and Megha

Submitted into Contest #73 in response to: Write about someone who gets proposed to five times on Christmas Eve.... view prompt

3 comments

Fiction Bedtime Coming of Age

 "The Unconditional Love of Vineet and Megha".   

 

 SHORT STORY


It was a lovely morning. A strong breezy wind just crossed like a hell on her face, she was Megha a young charming girl walking beside the footpath. She was a mixed portion of innocence and more sensitive girl. Her father was a lovable and the caring person, but he never shows his immense love on her daughter. Her mother was not just like an ordinary mother but she was more than that like a good partner as well as a good friend. Megha was just doing her schooling and she was 14 years old, the one and only sweetest honeycomb child for her mom and dad. When the school was over, Megha was casually walking beside the street, Suddenly with a great jerk she fall down, a stir of angriness was bustling inside her like a volcano, a tall well attractive boy just thrust her without watching her. This was a great annoyment for Megha on him. But she cannot react on him, as that boy was very busy in buying the snacks items from the shop. After a couple of minutes she came home and was telling the entire incident to her Mother. Her mom readily laughed on her, poor Megha got frustrated on her Mom’s reaction and she sneaked away. 

Next day as usual she went to school, that particular moment she was shocked to see the same Boy came to her school, After that smacking incident she had a little crush and quite good impression on him, Even though she was furious on him at first, but she liked him. His name was Vineet and he was 15 years old, quiet one year senior than Megha. This boy was a complete book of naughty encyclopedia person , a good basketball player, help others without any expectations, mostly he was so attractive and good looking handsome guy, who was more famous among all the girls and totally, he was like a dream boy for each and every girls studying in that school. 

He was quiet while making decisions and he was a kind of smart working boy. A new student to that school, within a week he become an all rounder superstar among the students as well as the teachers all loved him like anything.

One day when Vineet was playing basketball on the court, suddenly someone distracted him like a blow of wind, it was Megha starring on the badminton players in the ground but no one was ready to give her the chance to play, she was waiting for nearly twenty minutes. Noticing this, Vineet came forward to Megha and asked her ‘WHY ARE YOU NOT PLAYING AND GIVING ALL YOUR CHANCES TO THEM?’ As Megha turned back her soul had a great beautiful freezy ecstasy that she cannot explain in her own words, she can’t able to answer his question and was just blabbering like an ideal sound horn on the traffic road. Her mind was checking so many times like OH MY GOD!!! Is it really Vineet talking to me. At the same time, Vineet just bent down to tie his shoe lays, Megha was smiling like anything, and he asked her DO YOU PLAY BASKETBALL? Megha said that, ‘I LOVE THE GAME! But don’t know the exact rules and regulation of the game’.

Then Vineet asked her, “If you are free I’ll teach you how to play the basketball if you are comfortable with it”. Megha took a great sigh of relief and she said YES! Without any hestation. Vineet smiled at her and sneaked away. When the school was over Megha ran like a breezy cold air so faster the way to her home. She was very happy with the incident of Vineet, she hugged her mom, kissed her dad and ran to her room. It was so strange to her parents. When she was going to sleep her mom asked, “Why are you so happy today? Any good news my sweetie! But Megha said, ‘No Mom, Today I was happy but I don’t know the exact reason’, she was like her father never shows her emotional thoughts and never shares anything to her parents. 

But her Mother was ‘Her Mother’ she never expect her to tell all the running thoughts to her, instead she understands though her eyes.

The next day Megha was in her class, Suddenly Vineet came forward and asked the list of total number of participants to take part in The Inter School Basketball Competition, all raised their hands nearly it was 15 members, But except Megha all raised their hands. The bell rang all the students went for their lunch break, that time Megha was about to leave and Vineet blocked her way and asked her, ‘Why aren’t you participating in this game?’. She replied simply to him that, ‘You have such a brisk and active players in your team and I am not worth for your team ’. Then Vineet left her without speaking a word to her. Megha thought THAT’S IT! He is not going to talk with her and not going to teach her the basketball. And she left him to attend her next class, when it came to last hour, A boy from 5th standard came to inform Megha’s teacher that P.E.T Teacher is calling Megha for personal work. Then with her teacher’s permission she went to meet the P.E.T sir. He said to Megha that, ‘You have been selected for the basketball team and the trainer for her was Vineet’, she was completely mesmerized on his words, as she was about to reply her opinion to the teacher, Vineet came forward and said “IT’S TIMES FOR THE PRACTISE NOW SIR” Shall I take Megha now. Before leaving them the teacher said,’ Ok you can carry on guys!!!! This time our school should score the best my boy!!! Vineet just smiled at him and took MEGHA to the ground for the practice.

Megha had a flying of colors of happiness outside, but inside she was not. The presence of Vineet makes her happy and brave to do anything in her life, and that presence of him made her to participate in the match. After that Megha started to love Vineet from the Bottom of her heart truly, but she never expressed her love to him. The match was successful both the girls and the boys team won the match. Vineet, Megha as well as the entire school members were in great bliss. Then nearly three years passed Megha was 17 now studying 12th standard. Vineet completed his schooling at the same time and joined the college for his higher studies. 

Till these many years Megha did not express her immense love to Vineet. Then, years passed she was not normal like before just doing her studies in English Literature and nor being satisfied with her life, she was running completely like a muddy fog. The only groom that comes to her mind was VINEET! VINEET! VINEET! She refused every groom that have been chosen by her parents, Finally her father asked Megha, ‘ARE YOU IN LOVE?’ But she don’t have the exact answer for that, she neither replied YES or NO to her parents. Now Megha was 23 now. 

She was at the terrace just watching the chirping birds, listening her favourite songs through her headset. Suddenly a car stood in front of her house, she stood up and watched WHO IT WAS? Believing or not it was VINEET with his parents, for a moment she can’t able to believe in her eyes. Megha was so nervous that she cannot able to come down out of the terrace. It was so silent from outside after an hour she heard a loud voice MEGHA COME HERE! It was her dad. Megha came silently to the hall were she could see Vineet sitting beside her father talking in a good mood, Her father asked her, SO THIS WAS YOUR ENTIRE SILENCE RIGHT, THESE MANY YEARS THIS WAS THE THING THAT PRICKS YOU A LOT ISN’T IT! On hearing this word from her father, Megha was not able to control her tears. She went to her room, her mother hugged her tight and said WHY SWEETY! YOU DID NOT INFORMED THIS LOVE STORY ATLEAST TO ME! I WAS YOUR FRIEND MORE THAN A MOTHER TO YOU! Megha said MOM I WAS SO AFRAID OF MY THOUGHT I LOVED HIM SO DEEPLY FROM MY HEART, THE FEAR WAS ‘WILL HE ACCEPT MY LOVE’, HE NEVER TALKED TO ME LIKE A LOVER, HE JUST BEHAVED LIKE A GOOD FRIEND I DON’T WANT TO RUIN MYSELF FROM HIM COMPLETELY AND I DON’T KNOW WHETHER FATHER WOULD EXPECT IT OR NOT!! TOTALLY I WAS PUNISHING AND BUILDING A COFFIN TO BURY MY EMOTIONS MOM!!!! Her mother hold her tight and was proud of her daughter. Then Vineet came inside the room and asked the permission “MAY I COME IN MY MOTHER-IN-LAW” Megha’s Mom just holding her tears and said, COME IN MY SON! and she left the room. Megha hugged Vineet so tightly and asked HOW COULD YOU LOVE ME WITHOUT EXPRESSING NOTHING TO ME. Then he said, ‘Do you remember one thing? When I hit you on the road side and buying my snacks without bothering you, but when you left I bothered you a lot my dear I liked you at my first site of yours.

First thing was, I need to confirm the same love from you so, I joined your school.

Second thing when I started to watch you in my heart I completely conformed that you are a silent lover and had a crush on me and I conformed that it was love.

Third thing before I propose you I should be in a good position so that I could ask your hand to my father in law with my parents permission. These many years I have been loving your patience on me and rejected so many person in your life and you were waiting for me without no reason. After conforming all this stuff these many years I waited for this moment in my life “WILL YOU MARRY ME MEGHA?” She simply hugged him and said YES!

The end of the story is for this today’s the youngest generation world , THE BIGGEST AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ECSTACY THAT GROWS IN OUR LIFE IS MAKING LIFE DECISION WITH OUR PARENTS PERMISSION. BECAUSE HURTING THEM AND MAKING NEW LIFE OF OUR OWN IS NOT PERMANENT ECTASY OF GROWING TOGETHER, IT IS LIKE A WHOLESOME OF BLISS, CREATION AND INNOVATION. SO THINK TWICE THE WAY OF MAKING A BEAUTIFUL PERMANENT ECSTASY IN YOUR LIFE. NOW FEEL THE SAME EXTEND OF COMPLETE SENSE OF BEAUTIFUL ECSTASY THROUGH MY SHORT STORY.

Merry Christmas!!!!

This story is to spread the joy and confidence about love. Do feel the great merry moods through my short story. My dear friends.

- A. MEERA KATHIJA.


December 19, 2020 08:31

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

3 comments

Meera Anvar
14:50 Dec 21, 2020

It is a lovely story based on romance and patience of true love. You will find a great joy in reading it.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jeevitha Judo
08:52 Dec 19, 2020

Mind-blowing keep going Meera.

Reply

Meera Anvar
14:11 Dec 19, 2020

Thank you Jeevi😊😇

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.