0 comments

Christian Fantasy Horror

Letting the viewers know that this is a spinoff from one of my manga comic books. This is a history background of Hermania and Lassia.

———————


Inside the peaceful town of Thruènberg that has a robust moral code, it stands bright at the pillar of Hermania. Their laws stand firm and objective as they adopt the moral code that transcends all life. It's a place where they can worship God with all of their hearts. Yodians from the land of Yodea, and the Hermanians in their land of Hermania, join together in one church. There's a pastor in a blue robe with a white cassock; he starts to preach on the sabbath day in that town. These people, as you know, they aren't humans like us. These people are known as Tyrenkians who lives on a planet called "Tyrenkia." Tyrenkia has two moons: Alios and Chuén. Alios has intelligent life since space explorers from Tyrenkia are amazed to discover Alios that has an atmosphere, water, trees, animals, and sentient life.

This sabbath day was a beautiful day when the lushes of green surrounded the entire town from far and wide.


2 years later...

News reported a violent and intolerable culture that rebelled against the Hermanian government and its adopted religion from Yodea. A group of rapists and murderers, as they stand as a community, declared that if the Hermanian government doesn't allow them to murder and rape people with abuse. The Hermanian government is deemed to be racist and a bigot for not allowing them to practice evil. On the opposing side—the Hermanian politics—who don't agree with these lunatics, they say that if they allow these intolerable to continue their campaign to rape and murder, they will rebel out of their moral decisions. It's nothing more than the left-wing vs. the right-wing. This is what the people see as of today.

The rapist community and its 200,000 collective people rampaging and storming out in public, raping everyone in sight out of rebelling, is because they practice violence in their culture. This culture dates back to the dark ages in the Continent of Theununia; its origin is not yet known. These tribal people have raped numerous people with violence throughout history with terror and forcing people to practice their culture. If not accepted or agreed to their wishes, death is sure to all people who despise their practices. Force, murder, and rape are what they do in their daily life, nonstop.

The right-wingers and the conservatives of Hermania, this as a threat to their country. The government decides to plot genocide against these wretched people since they don't tolerate rape in their country. The Hermanian people see themselves as more moral and superior than these wretches, dark, and cruel people that serve in the name of evil. When the rapist community heard the extermination announcement, they revolted, blew up buildings, and raped more people than ever. In these dark times of Hermania and its history, two terrible communities practice evil that has no name for their country; these two communities' names are not yet given—not yet, until later.

The first one is the Murder Community, for they dress in blood, wear Tyrenkian skin as they cannibalize their enemies. The second one is the Rapist Community, where they find the lustful pleasures of abuse and the entertainment of hurting other people for their enemies are not yet broken. 'What good is, is evil; what is evil is good for us.' This is what they say before they go into battle. On that day, Hermania has deemed these wretched people as barbarians of nowhere.

Hermania has launched its armies with guns and cannons to be set on the frontline. Thruènberg is being invaded by these barbarians who wield guns and projectile weapons as well. Other nations around Hermania see the threat about these barbaric tribes, for they see them as a nation without a country. In truth, they are the nomadic nation of bandits and sodomy. About four countries got sack by them before they nearly went extinct because they didn't accept their culture of rape and murder. The rapist and the murderous community have deemed Hermania racist and intolerable because they won't allow the practice of evil. The only two nations that stand against this enormous barbarian nation are Hermania and the Great Lassia.

Hermania and its soldiers take action on the west since they dwell southeast of Lassia. Lassia resides up north when they send their troops to the south to support the Hermanian soldiers. On their agreement term, they accepted to genocide the rapist and the murderous community on their agenda. The barbarian army went from 200,000 troops to one million, walking naked with their testicles dangling while carrying their guns, hungry to break someone. They sharpen their blades; they also hone their lust to rape Hermanian soldiers and Lassian soldiers alike. The rapist and murderous communities despise the good and humble, for they see the good as racist and evil because they don't allow their evil to ring forth upon the world. As for the opposing side, like the Hermanian and Lassian, oppose their horrendous culture, making sure these barbarians will die to the last seed. They make sure these devils never come back.

Suddenly, Thruènberg got cut off from the rest of the world. Because the barbarians have disabled their connections between the Lassians and their allies. Hermania stands alone to go against a horde of rapists and mass murderers. From this silence, the barbarians have stolen missiles and launched them before invading the two armies and the two nations at once. The battle went for three and a half years. The Lassians have lost all of their allies because they have been defeated. Then, the allied troops are captured, raped, and murdered by the barbarians to no end. On the brink of overthrowing the Lassians and Hermanians, the barbarians will offer peace if they allow them to rape and murder a few people of their citizens. If they refuse, they face extinction.


In the seventh year, Hermania and Lassia refuse to surrender; although their lands have been taken and burned down with radiation, the process of genociding the rapist community and the murderous community, Hermania has a slight chance of victory...and push their genocidal agenda. The Kingdoms of Eglas and Viens decide to join the war because they have heard the threats from the rapist community and the murderous community from what they hear through the radio. It's the two ugly heads—the rapist community and the murderous community—that have banded together to kill and burn everyone to have a permanent scar. Little do they know that barbarian and their doom has come quite near. The Kingdoms of Eglas has bombarded the Barbarians' equipment and its people with their ships. The barbarians failed to launch their attacks against the Kingdoms of Eglas and Viens since their troops marched south and east. The barbarians start to lose their territory and their rights and privileges to be evil onto others.

"You are evil...you sanctify man!" said one of the barbarian soldiers. "I demand to rape you! If you don't, you're an evil person!"

One of the soldiers of Viens shot that evil man point-blank in the head with his pistol. Pop! The Barbarian soldier is now dead.

"You call me evil? You're evil! Your people are intolerable, which is why I shot you in the head. Let this be justice against the injustice people like you!"

The rapists and murderous people look at the Vien soldier and glare at him with their evil eyes at those words they hear. It boils their hearts and deems those words to be excruciating racist.

"Calling us the 'e-word,' just because we are evil, that doesn't make you have the right to genocide us devils!"

"In God's name, you brought this upon yourself! You should've thought of being more moral than just going raping people! What is your fucking motive! What's wrong with you people!"

The barbarian soldiers smile sinisterly and laugh at the Vien soldier. They laughed and laughed with an evil tone and laughed at the others.

They replied, "All for a laugh to kill our boredom! We've tasted everything except this! With our influence of sodomy, if you're not broken like us, then you are racist and deem to be our enemy!"

The Vien soldier glares at them, dumbstruck with utter shock! His eyes widened when his eyebrows furrowed in between.

"If you genocide us, soldier of Viens, what will the world think of you and your people in the Continent of Theununia? Will genocide be in your name throughout history? They will know what you did. We have won; therefore, we embrace it. You genocide us, we win! You don't want to genocide us, but allow us to murder and rape all of Theununia, we win! No matter what with this moral dilemma, morality is brainwashing! WE WIN!"

The Vien soldier's temper blew up and shoots the one who speaks at him in the head, point-blank. Then the rest, he shoots them until the clicks begin. He's out of ammo.

"Shhhtop! Shtop it!" says the Hermanian soldier. "These vile fiends aren't worth killing. Ze's goal is to kill their leader!"

When the Vien soldier turns around, almost like he's nearly going mad, trying to make some sense from these psychopaths.

"Look at me," said the Hermanian soldier with his thick Hermanian accent. "I'm a priest. Don't pay heed to their poisonous and mad words."

"Varada," as it means father in Viens. "Poredaça draçes foushè azi tourtac mennîma ipas harvous munè dormash insaragè?" In translation, it means, 'Why do these crazy people are turning my heart to go on a thirstful rage of vengeance?'

"Omcarè ço duvablè atrî wilveut," said the Hermanian soldier, speaking in Vien's tongue. It means, "Because the devil wills it."


In the 10th year, the progression of genocide against these barbarians and their intolerable culture of rape and murder, the allies have pushed them back far. The Hermanian, Lassia, Kingdoms of Eglas, and Viens are known as the Allied Nations. The Allied Nations now understand where they come from by their origin. They are a small tribe from Drakonia, a neighboring nation that dwells next to Lassia. Drakonia is in the south of Lassia, a small country and timid. However, nobody knows how these barbarians take over Drakonia and the others as well. What remains in Drakonia are ashes and scars. One of the barbarian generals got captured. The Allied Nations wants to know their motives.

The general speaks, "I listen to the whispers of Dylamae Greed. His allies are the Old Gods who hated your kind and my kind. I like when he hates me because I can hate him too and everyone else!"

"Who is this Dylamae?" said one of the allied troops. "What are your motives to kill our people in millions?"

The barbarian general laughs sinisterly like a mad man, scoff at them, and says, "I worship the Devil, and I hate you! For what reason? You won't allow my people to rape you and more to come!"

One of the allied generals comes forth and smacks the barbarian general in the face. The barbarian general smiles like a madman with blood and bruises on his cheek. He accepted the pain; he didn't care if he died. As long the good guy looks like the bad guy according to their plan, it puts a smile on him that he has completed his life serving evil.

"Oloh vorni gorivorbesh tras ondanifal," said one of the allied soldiers, speaking to one of their generals in the tongue of Lassia. It means, "They all talk the same!" Their message is clear. They kill most people in Theununia; they are not here to conquer; they are here to pillage, burn, rape, murder, genocide, and spread their image upon the unbroken. It's almost as if it's religious; however, it's not at the same time.

"Aso barivah, oongsoh görenah!" said the barbarian general. In translation, "Rape live; evil thrive."

"Enough playing with the devils!" said the Eglatian soldier. He shoots the barbarian general while other barbarian soldiers watch their general die. What's weird about these barbarian soldiers is that rather than mourning for their military general, they praise that he's dead. For what? Because they believe that he has completed his role to be an evil tyrant. They cried out, "Barivah, barivah, barivah," which rape. Then one of the barbarian soldiers spoke out and said, "May the world know that you genocide a group of devils like us! Soon, you will be the next devil in the name of genocide! No matter what, good people like you will always lose to a fiend like me and the rest of us!"

On that day, these allied soldiers couldn't even fathom understanding this madness. After executing 250 enemy soldiers, they question themselves, 'Are we soon to be devils too?'


In the 12th year, the allied nation has won, and Hermania and Lassia have finally got connected back to the world.

What's left of the barbarian rebellion with the horrendous culture they practice, Hermanian and Lassia have retained their country again before restoring other nations around them. Foreign nations don't know about this crazy war. Other nations that are not part of Theununia call this genocidal war 'The Rapists and Murderous Genocide Holocaust.' For the other countries from far and wide, they call it, 'How good people bully bad people?' The political cartoons even drew a good student, bullying a bully in school before killing it with a shotgun. The title is called, "Humble people killing bad people?"

Before the last barbarian leader died in Drakonia, his message was to make a good man fall. He says, 'To make a good man fall is to play God. To play God is to deteriorate the objective moral code that transcends all life. In the name of hate, may the world know that we exist to scar you in your memories! Remember the fire; remember the screams; remember the pain we inflict you. Now, you beat us with your agenda to genocide my people who hated you for not allowing my kind to rape and murder other people—starting with you first.'

It brought forth a moral dilemma. Is it wrong to kill an evil man until it goes wrong and wrong-er? This is what the philosophers have asked themselves inside the Continent of Theununia. The debates of politics and historians are debating whether if this is wrong or not. Other foreign nations who are not part of the Continent of Theununia, in the following: Kingdoms of Eglas, Viens, Lassia, Chapus, Azotog, Anani, Bostria, Nubergen, Lakia, Lomania, and Hermania, who have killed over two million devils, tyrants, fiends, immoral people, and many horrible names that have been labeled, they think Theununia is evil to devils. Hermania and Lassia are evil! They are like the good priest who stones a rapist before jagging his ass with a pike! We don't care who the rapist has raped! They have genocide those rapists to extinction where rape ceases to exist upon this world! The foreigners have spoken against them because of the atrocity of what Hermania and Lassia have planted. It's what they have done for their agenda. For the other nations who have read the history, it is known as The Devil's War. Why? Because of the madness and the influence of evil.

On Earth, we have a saying, 'Give me liberty or give me death.' On Tyrenkia with these horrendous barbarians, they say, 'Give me rape, or I shall purge you to no ends.' Scholars in Tyrenkia from around the world says, 'It's no wonder why these people went extinct because of their cruel practices.' Then other nations who are not part of Theununia cries out, 'You are racist to bullies!' The debates on social media go viral and crazy.

The madness of what these rapists and murderous people have brought...is nothing but madness. With their toxicity knowledge and wisdom, they influence psychopaths and sociopaths as well. The population of psychopaths and sociopaths went from 15% to 60%.

Are we going to genocide the 60% as well if the culture does return back to Theununia? Are we going to kill our own people and citizens who have gone mad, daring and provoking us to kill them?


The world has gone mad; yet, the wisdom from evil sits quietly in the shadows, waiting for it to come. The barbarians have planted the seeds of evil of ire and hate; they have accomplished their task of who they speak of.

Dylamae Greed. Who is he? No one knows...

This is the history of the Devil's War in Hermania and Lassia. Nobody speaks of it because of the madness and its influence. The message of evil can make a statute person with great ethics turn into a madman in the end. Because they make a good man lose their innocence and their humanity forever and ever. The goal is to make sure every good man becomes broken in their image. The Devil's War is nothing more than to harass a good man, distract his good behavior, and turn him inside out.


This is their message...their message of hate. The barbarians do this, not out of worship, but to prove how to break a good man by playing God and the moral code. 'Morality is brainwashing!' as to what they have said. Wake up and embrace evil to do what you wish! There are no gods and codes! Do what as you please and desire in full of temptation! It's the only reason why historians of Hermania and Lassia...rarely speak of this.

October 11, 2021 03:19

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.