0 comments

Bedtime Christian

I am an ageless timeless being of infinite life. Before bedtime, and before I close my eyes to sleep I look out my window, and often imagine that the stars in the sky are kissing me on the cheek and that they turn into angels, and hold me close in their arms. I see the darkness as a light of life. I may not naturally see in the dark but spiritually I can see through it. I am ageless because age is a state of mind. I am timeless because there is no time in the spirit world. my body may die, but my spirit lives forever. My eyes are the windows of my soul, and what I see enters into it. There is no time like the present. I believe in the now not later. I believe in success, not failure. even when I do fail I get up and try again. I am a spirit, I live in a body, and I have a soul. I try to be the best I can be but, perfection never resides within my being. I notice many of my bodily members getting weaker, but my spirit says strong, and it supports my soul. I don't know a lot about the beginning, and end of life, but I do know we are born in this life, and in time we die at the appointed time our heavenly father has chosen for us. You might say that our eternal life is on the way. We have to live this life on earth for the betterment of man in order to live in harmony in heaven with God. As a child I was strong, but now I am old and so weak. I can not relive my childhood, but I can remember the good times. I can see them outside the window looking at the playground we played on. the friends we made, the first real kiss on the cheek from a girl. Outside every window, there is always someone looking in while you are looking out. We can not see them, but they can see us. God sees us. He sees us when we sleep, and he sees us when we awaken. He sees our yawns and knows how many times we breathe. I wish other people had a window like mine. they can see their dreams become reality, their visions will appear before them. I am somewhat sad because there are days I do not want to leave this world. Not until I have done all I am called to do and even then I would miss everyone that was left behind. My window opens and closes. It opens so I may feel the breeze hitting my face, and drying the tears from my eyes. My window closes when evil tries to enter it like a thief. I have to hold my window up because there is no brace to hold it. It takes all I have to keep it open, and all the strength in my body to close it. Looking out my window I see the sunrise and sunset. I see the daylight and the night. As the sun shines I can see its reflection create little sparkles upon the water after a rain. At night the moon and stars are my light in the widths of the darkness. It seems like the darkness is but a short time, and then the daylight is reborn once again. My bed is next to the window. I can see yet sleep, observe and yet dream. I can see everything and everyone going to and from my window. I welcome the good but close it when the evil forces try to attack me. I love my window. I can see for miles and miles away even with my eyes closed. One day I will be in heaven and look out from its windows, and see the glory of God around me. My window will stay open forever, and ever then the earth will take that which is hers for spirit, and soul will never ever end in death." good morning window. I am so glad to see you" Life is so precious, and death is far away but yet close at hand. I must keep watching out of my window for God's invisible hands to reach into it, and pull me from my mortal body, and place me in an immortal body. do you want a window of your own.? God will help you. all you have to do is reach out to him, and let him take your hands into his. He may seem so far away but he is closer than you will ever know. He may not speak audibly, but in the spirit, he has but one voice that you can hear if you just listen. Listen.! don't you see it, hear it.? it is the air you breathe every time your window is open. open the window, and let God in. He wishes to dry every tear from your eyes. his invisible hands are outstretched to. Rejoice, for it is God's pleasure to give you paradise. watch, pray, and wait for the darkness to become light. God is so close, and never far away. My window is white. white is the color of purity. I painted my window by myself. I even gave it a name. I call my window: Nature's eye. I can look into it, out of it, and when closed I still see everything. "Oh, the windows of heaven will be much greater." I have had this window all my life, but I could never see out of it until I realized that my eyes could bear to see such a sight. My window is my world. I see everything in and around in. At times I see my reflection, and other times I see others looking in wanting a window of their own. My tears fog up the window so it is hard to see out of, but God often takes part of his mantle and clears the window so I can see through it. my widow. There will never ever be one like it because it is my world and I won't desire any other. My window is a virgin. it has never been broken by evil. God's strength holds the pane in place, and the glass is unbreakable. At one time my window was no more than the weight of a feather easily broken and ruined, but God fixed it to be stronger than ever and built to last a lifetime. Never again will my window be broken or neglected. I keep my window clean when the dirt from the outside covers it, and when the dust accumulates on the inside. the eyes are the windows of the soul. look into them. you can see my window.!

June 04, 2021 20:39

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.