6 comments

Science Fiction

It’s 3777


Almost everything on earth is almost extinct. The desert has become the sea, the sea has become ice, the ice has become the sea. There are only two seasons in the world Summer and winter. People have died in the heat of summer, in the cold of winter. people have died in the winter. There is nothing more to say about people dying in the world. The whole world hangs.



Han is running with his amputated leg for drinking water. There is a dearth of drinking water in this world. He suddenly ran after her. After being shot, he suddenly noticed that he was smelling mucus. He slowly looked up from his feet. He saw another man like him. Seeing him where Han was supposed to be happy, he was annoyed not knowing why. The man said,


Hello I am Peter. Do you need help?


Han, I donno know why, I was very upset for some unknown reason Said, I do not need any help.



Peter: But you look a little hurt. I can help if you want.


Han tried to get up for a while without answering Peter's words. But could not. He extended his hand towards Peter.


Peter: I'm sorry I don't want to help anymore. You get up on your own.


Han's anger at Peter's words made him try to get up again and again. Still could not. But kept trying.


Peter thought let's have some fun with this guy. He went and sat in front, and began to laugh. Han said nothing.


After trying for a while, Han was able to get up.


Peter: Congratulations. Let's sit somewhere.


Han moved forward without answering


Peter: I have drinking water. I can share if you want.


Han was then very thirsty for water. He bowed his head and said, "All right."


 Peter: Let's sit on the bank of the dead river

Han: All right, let's go


Peter and Han went and sat down Peter handed Hann a bottle of water. Han drank. Peter put his hand forward and said, friendship?


Han also extended his hand and the two shook hands


Peter: How is your family?

Han: My family is in the same situation as everyone else. I do not know how I survived. Tell me about you

Peter: I have the same condition. I lost my wife and daughter.

Han: What do you think of this change in the world, Peter? Why is this happening?

Peter: Before that you say, will I take the earth as nature?

Han: Yes, you can

Peter: If you act against nature from this nature, then nature will be angry.

Han: You're right. Today we are in the abyss of technology

Peter: Nature has made us understand that technology is so dear to us. I go. Goodbye. Tata.

Han: Do you think there is a way to change all this?

Peter: I don't think there will be much change. But we have to be tolerant of nature. Then nature will be tolerant of us.

Han: What do you think about people? All communication is lost. Is there anyone alive in the world except you and me?

Peter: I don't think so. I come from the south of the earth. I don't think there is anyone.

Han: So we're the last two humans on earth?

Peter: You can say that

Han: I'm very hungry, Peter. How to arrange food?

Peter: Let's try, let's find out.

Han: Come on


Peter stood up. He extended his hand towards Han. This time Han was not bothered. He also got up holding Peter's hand.


 They thought they would go to the forest. The forest is no longer green, the trees are all dead. Han and Peter went there, started walking. After a while they saw a house in the forest.


Peter: Let's go to that house and see. I can get food

Han: All right, let's go



 They slowly walked towards the house. Nice and nice house. I went inside and saw that everything was beautifully arranged. He opened the fridge and saw that there was nothing there. There is only one large piece to keep the chicken. But Peter felt better. Peter said, friend, today will be a very good dinner.

Then at night Han and Peter sat down to dinner together. There is a beautiful bed arranged and the two went to sleep there.


Peter: Han, do you like boys?

Han: No. Why are you saying all this?

Peter: My romantic feel is coming.

Han: Forget it.



 Peter: No.

Han: Sleep quietly


In the morning, Han woke up called peter. He can hear the sound of birds. Peter also heard. These birds can be their breakfast.


As soon as Peter went, he heard the sound of spring water. When they got there, they saw a lot of fish in the drinking water. They noticed that there was no touch of technology around.


 Peter: There is no technology. So this place is still a blessing

Han: You're right. Now this place will save us.

Peter: Han, I decided we would stay here. What do you say

Han: That's not a bad thing. There is food and water here.

Peter: So this is our home from now on?

Han: Absolutely


 Peter went fishing. He cooked it and had breakfast. Sitting in the afternoon, Peter's eyes suddenly saw the remaining grains. He said to Han,


Peter: What can be done with these?

Han: What are these?

Peter: Grain. Paddy.

Han: Then let's use them. Let's prepare the land and sow these seeds to see what happens.

Peter: All right.


The two of them prepared the ground together all afternoon. And sowed in it grain. Then went to sleep at night.


Hanner wakes up the next morning to Peter's screams. He came out after putting on his shoes. He saw that the paddy trees had grown. There was paddy in the trees. So Peter is rejoicing. Han's eyes sparkled with the golden color of rice .....



Suddenly the sound of the alarm woke Han up. He realized he had been dreaming for so long. Han smiled softly. He looked at his watch and saw that it was 8 o'clock. He has an interview at 10 in the morning. He ran and gave a fresh interview.


He sat on a bench in front of the office. Suddenly a man next to him raised his hand and said, "Hello, I'm Peter ...

May 01, 2020 10:03

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

6 comments

Imran Mahmud
14:07 May 04, 2020

Very nice concept.. It's a beautiful writing.. Best of luck for ur writing.. Looking forward to read ur more writing

Reply

Niladri Moon
16:21 May 04, 2020

Yeap it’s a very nice concept by reedsy.and thank you so much.i will try my best ☺

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Nawaf Ahmed
08:47 May 04, 2020

Good job young one 🖤.. Yu do have a better imagination thn others, keep going

Reply

Niladri Moon
13:06 May 04, 2020

Thank you so much for your valuable commen. I will try to do my best

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Masud Rana
05:59 May 04, 2020

The concept was really worthy and valuable. Even I can take it a as a lesson. Well done dear... ☺

Reply

Niladri Moon
06:06 May 04, 2020

My pleasur. Thank you so much ❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.