0 comments

Science Fiction

I can't sleep. Fuck. Permanent insomnia or temperary insanity? They say after seventy-two hours of not sleeping, you're legally insane and I can't sleep. I can't sleep. The melotonin was stolen by the monkeys in the maze on Monday. Motherfucking monkeys. Nothing's making sense. Blurry vision. Coffee, Jolt, cola. I have shoe laces so I'm not in the psycho ward, yet. Remember Rule 62 from the “12 and 12”. Old time big box tv with shitty movies are in the pyscho . . . . don't think about that. I can't sleep. Can't sleep. Alcohol used to help, but got tolerance to that, now Everclear and Moonshine don't even work. Fuck. Muscle relaxants, meditations, Youtube videos. Nothing works. “Stop using anything with blue light two hours before bedtime. Turn off all lights.” Tried it. Did that.  Nothing happened. Staring at ceiling or maybe the fucking ceiling is staring at me or laughing at me. Remember the man who left the shrink's office and said, 'Oh, yea, I almost forgot to take my wife' and then got his fucking hat from the coat hanger. Great book. I'm flying back in the nut house or coo coo nest, or whatever they call it now.  

Maybe if I snort the zolpidem, it'll work. Get past the BBB; blood brain barrier. Zero gravity is different than free falling by Marley. Maybe I'll pass out or my immune system'll crash and I'll go into the neverending sleep. Motherfucker: who is Oedipus? Remember the fish out of water; a nut in a sane world or a sane in a nut world. She's artistic, not autistic. “You'd like to use your phone a friend. Ok, who would you like to call? Your dog. That's probably not a great choice” said Regis. Remember Catch 22. Hooka, 420. Or I could not bathe for three days and tell a cop I'm high and don't know who I am or where I live. Probably wouldn't work anymore anyway. Thoughts deteriorating. Phenylketenurks contains phenylalnin. More, more, dog is going to el bano in Spain. “Go to sleep, go to sleep, shut your big blood shot eyes.” “It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am mad”. All this just to kill one motherfucker and get off on an insane deal. Idiots watching me to witness I haven't slept in 72 hours. Where's the dog or cat? My pussy's on my pussy. It makes sense if you're a girl and have a kitty cat. The blurred vision is starting like on the old TV with PPV where you could turn to the dirty channels and see blurs of breasts and pussy, but nothing more unless you paid. Or sneaking into other's bathrooms to look at porn, or . . . . off topics. Brain is a mustard maze. Weight 250 or wait 250?  Starting to see DT illusions from insomnia. Whey is way up and dog is meowing too loud. Bad dog. Dog should go bark so I spank the dog's monkey. Bad dog. Remember the five brothers of Moses in the Pentateuch: Aaron, Aaron, Aaron, Aaron, and Aaron. Bet you thought there was only one Aaron, right? Read between the lines.  

Thoughts scatter like raindrops in haboob. Nowhere did the engineers date the typhoons. Do exoskeletons bleed? Stupid single engineers. Wonder if I'm murdering an exo? Maybe we could drill holes in the acoustic ukeleles so we could put an amplifier cord in. No, I'm not an engineer? Am I killing an engineer? The engine's dead. Fuck. How we gonna get there if the engine's dead.  

So, we have to wait until 72 hours, not 71 1/3? Yes, I got it. A chicken with its legs cut off will still run after it's dead. All dogs land on their feet. Remember, “this dryer can get up to two-thousand degrees fareinheit within a few seconds and this premises is under twenty-four hour surveillence. Anyone attempting to go for a 'joy ride' will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.” Did you remember the plaintains? Good. Good. That's important for the insanity defense. No la puerta, no cachina, esta bien, sientasa. No el bano. What do I as comedian and a terrorist have in common? We're both bombing right now. Beatniks and hippies are the same thing. No, they're not. Wait, hear that? That's my sanity flying out the window. The crickets are loud tonight. That's it. I'll take the ak-47 and I'll huff, and puff, and blow all the crickets away like the Pied Piper of Istanbul. Remember, Wag the Dog. The fake video of the woman with the potato chip bag? Something about shoelaces.  

Remember, you can't wear a bra to visit someone in death row since the underwire will set off the metal detector. Dumb metal detector. The line in the middle of a bra is just cotton to make it look pretty, it doesn't do anything. Why wear anything? Hell, let's all go to the 5 k butt naked. Great idea. Hey, I got a text with some moron trying to sell me something in hour 49. I got some great news for you. You're never going to believe this. So, I spent hour-an-hour trying to convince him the great news was his wife was pregnant.  

Seeing the arora borialis in the chandeleir. Fuck. The cats are pulling the sleds in the ididorod.  

Wonder how many hours that's going to take? Why won't they let the chihuahuas pull the sleds instead of the cats. Dumb musical, saw it on tape. No one knows what VHS, tapes, or 8 tracks are, do they? My name is Bob with 2 o's. I'm a kid of the '90s, the 1790's. “I'm only three-and-a-half years old”. “Na una muerta mas, no una mutra menos en Chihuahua” It's all about the little chihuahuas.  

Wonder when the cusp of insanity is; 24 hours, 48, or some odd number? If I get high, too, will I be doubly insane and innocent?  Who am I murdering? Is it the reader or the writter this time or one in the sane?  We could all stand around and scream for forty-five minutes, but I didn't think that would be a lot of fucking fun. Why the hell would the Beatles want this in their songs? I dunno. Remember, mud puddles with schizo psycho song? Where is Play Dough? It's the ninth planet from the sun or is it even a planet anymore? Or a dwarf something? Where do they bury the survivors? Who was Dracula, was he a politician who taxed people too much, therefour a blood sucker, or did he put people on stakes, or what? How many hours before I can kill . . . who am I killing again? The exoskeleton, right? More caffee. No not taffee. Awake stuff. Damn it.  

November 11, 2023 16:30

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.