Thanks to my Mysterious woman gave me purpose to live

Submitted into Contest #102 in response to: Start your story with a metaphor about human nature.... view prompt

0 comments

Coming of Age Fiction Inspirational

It was one of those night during the dark nights and coldness of winter.

I blew with no expectations what I could have ever become, from long time I been wondering when hawkers and every living thing stepped over me couple of times. I cried out, in many ways to show my communication but nobody heard me everyone was concerned about their own agenda and problem.

I tried my best to be who I am once to find out the living beings of the universe didn't understand my capabilities, my strength what could do. Until ontime an old woman came to the rescue and gave me a purpose to live. She chose me amongst all the raw natural things I can ever think of but soon as she used shovel you dig up and fill me in an old bowl I kept wondering what was her ideal. I amazed I found a new guardian angel besides God who created me and gave me credit to place me on earth.

She took me to her home, carrying my on top of her head I travelled with her long distance about range of estimated 100cases or more till we arrive I seen the beauty of the city. Day in and day out from where I was before being picked up the eyes above sky, this time it was different from what normally know. I was put in a safe place storage room I cant see in the dark place but I heard every conversation,soon as I heard the door being banged I knew she was gone.

I waited in that bowl a day passed by and I was worried that I am at the darkest place for first time in my life. I can't see the eyes from sky tonight. I started to panic, fear started engaging it took my joy away. I felt torned by fear of the darkness it could have been amazing if I scream don't leave me she was able to hear me. I was less fortunate that it there will ever came a time we will seperate. But I manage to reminesce within that time of the night I even get time where I get steady I only concentrate on my sense I smell water only myb from jar or glass. It was long since I had last drops of water from the previous rainfall so beside rain all I ever quench was stinky urine, my desire got raging over and over. My desire get bigger and bigger hoping that my mysterious woman will make me get one. I waited and even fall asleep comfortable cause I found new home, it came sunrise I only waken by my saviour came to pick bowl from storage and watered me. She watered me and using her soft hands to mix me with clay soil, I didn't know what she was doing, what she up to but I been patient and feeling her smooth touch. Her touch was sensational I cannot compare it to anything ever felt before. As much as I used to think that when wind blows me away humans we getting disgusted by my appearance on them they will dust me like I was nothing valuable. I will feel lonely and pain torment me how was I been treated but since that day old woman came I earned have her the Respect she can ever need.

She finally mix me as she wished she started to prepare me piece by piece to transform me to something she was a talented woman she was doing all kinds of craft from clay and soil she designed pots, plates, toys using clay soil.

She designed few items from me and after we were painted using Ashes I was mismarized by how I been treated, the love she shown me was outrageous fortune actually. I was dusted and packaged and set up for a price margin I don't know why I was been set for market but I trusted her instincts that as much as she came for me she cannot leave me astray with no best answer or option.

She put us on the market for exchange of money so she can feed her household and different people from different places, culture,age showed us love in different forms they took pictures with us what a great feeling and experience to see such value added on my life. They bought us we travelled miles in Different location households using different transport car,train,plain, ship or bicycle but we are well known for the beautiful old woman saw in us when we thought we are nothing.

I am proud that am able to make you home beautiful with my beautiful deco because of the woman who gave me purpose.

I am the soil I live amongst you, as the Bible say a human was made by God using the soil. Now the woman of this world use make up to gain their extra facial beauty. I am glad to those people whom found us a purpose I am grateful and forever will be. God bless all of the handyman/woman, crafts man hold on be patient you will be rewarded one day stay grinding and focus. It's not everyone who can understand your talent or can't invest on it only you and God knows the secret beyond your talent and God will guide you through. Wisdom is the greatest wealth you can ever accumulate as a human being and once you did use it wisely is not everyone who try to obtain it and keep it going most of people loose patients on the journey. But beware out the if you love something protect it, show you passion for it, show love for it, respect it and commit yourself to it even thou you didn't know much but you going to gain knowledge how to get it done. Everyone is talented on something the most important thing is how bad you really want it.

Ask me if you wanna know more or what inspired me.

Created by me Shiko Paris Mathabatha

July 15, 2021 01:58

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.