0 comments

Black Suspense

This story contains themes or mentions of physical violence, gore, or abuse.

Outside from the housing unit block lived a bibliomanie book reading geek woman with no interest for a asocial life with any person she lived in her world of books and also a secret spy on an old Greek house across the street .she sees and hears a loud Greek couple yelling a d the grown kids are loud too when drop by to visit there parents. And one cloudy afternoon the whole Greek family run out of there house into the yard with there grownup two sons and big daughter not knowing why they sudden ran out yelling and the wife grabs a lawn mower and roughly tried to mow the lawn. And it is discovered Joan the big dominant wife often yellsxand scream at her poor arthritis husband John who can do much or anything with her so she throw him out into the yard and as he just quietly sits in the garden shed till she settles not knoysge setttwhen had her secret love affair with husbands brother out of her frustration.john then quiet is allowed back I. The house for dinner and is told to sleep in the spare room from now on .he agreed to this .

Anyway two grown up kids the two sons often go out at night to raid old people s home for cash money with pistols po inted though they didn't need to shoot anyone they rob in the residents homes as they reluctant ly handed the money and then the two brothers flees to do a drug dealing with the young people.and the daughter of the greenhouse family often went to the local pub to get drunk and staying away from her parents home for such time unless she needed more money then going back to the greekvhiuse parents to steal more money off then and then goes on a drink binge and sleep with man afterman.

Now this whole Greek house across the street seen to have some distress but refused to seek out help. Not knowing husband wife secret affair with his brother and better off not knowi g anyway.niw after the the big sons raided drugs a d money they too would disappear out of town

But while the wife Joan and husband alone in the home while his brother away she complained still yo her frail husband out of frustration a d went out in a bus trip to the pub a d picked up by a gruesome drunk man with n teeth and froth mouth but she didn't mind bedding him and then steaks his money when gets out of his dirty bed a nd seen a large wad of cash money on his table on her way out the door and stashes it in her pocket and goes quick to a motel room to have good soak in there bathtub and goes back to her arthritis husband John plain as nothing really happened out there and just says she had shoppingvto be done and really did shopping after the affair with that gruesome drunk with froth y mouth no secret evidence showing on her and the two brothers never will be revealed for there armed robberies at night as they ate master of disguise a d well this family had made so many disturbances around through day a d are mostly quietly at another time of day she tells at husband to get his thing s out of there bedroom and take to the spare bedroom and goodriddance

Well maybe this greekvhiuse family would either be somehow be caught up may be by one another or maybe get away with there madness until they die from some chronic health .a d back to the spybof the book reading and hoarder and how she discovered all this of the Greek house family .no one knows how she could call authority police but declined as they all across the street make a good story for her writing a book someday and getting on with her reading snoop around

Now another time and sunny da ay the Greek house is sudden gone quiet and the yard empty boom of the Family out in the yard bit even John the poor arthritis husband always been thrown out of the home to sit out in the yard this went on for awhile with her affair with his brother in her sheer verb of frustration and and though as years have gone she loses interest all together though feels bad for cheating on husband frail john and she too end unwell with CV chronic Joints pain and just then stay ing home often to watch tv and her past secret never revealed .

And one of the two grown sons had been arrested and sent to time life in prison for his drug raid and armed robberies and the other son overdose on sleep tablets while the daughter had contracted aids virus off one of her drunk partners a later on overdoses herself on multiple valium. Tablets and a bottle of gin . the end if the grown kids and though wife ajoan and john quiet now and no secret ever reveal of her secret liaisons to husband John a nd another year gone when they both wind in a nursing home .to slowly grow old together and what happened ever to that gruesome drunk froth mouth make his wife mistakenly bed one horrible moment..well suppose to be another suspenss story sometimw some place maybe he also died of unclean hygiene well most likely.. slow wife Joan died in the nursing home and then john .

Later authority discovered the frothy mouth nan Joan bedding one-time was really a one time biggest rapedy for getting women drunk then raping them andgad been caught by police and instead of arresting him they shoot him dead as they reported that horrible man didn't deserve to go on living more well ay least the most women would be safer from that notorious rapist and all is over if the crime for now Until another family turn out to be like the old Greek house family .

September 23, 2023 05:24

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.