0 comments

Coming of Age Holiday Teens & Young Adult

So , Kiara's dad is no more. And she cried alot on her dad's death. Everything become sad and dark in her and her mom's life. Everyday is now become a sad day. After completing one month she and her mom start to recover from the tragedy. But all the time they miss Kiara's dad. And now 6 months are completed of her dad's death.

Now she again stand up and smile. And want her mom's smile back. So she decided her mom to get marry. She come to her mom and ask her mom , "You should marry now". Her mom refused. Now she has persuade her mom for the marriage. She talk to her mom very much. And say her " Mom I need a father , If you don't want to marry for yourself ,please marry for me because i need a father". Her mom persuaded. And now today is her mom's marrige. She is looking very happy because there are very few children that get the chance to take part in their parents marriage. Marriage is got done. She enjoy very much in her mom's marriage. And when they go home she say to he father "Now you are my dad , and I am going to love you like my old dad, but you have to promise me that you will love my mom like my old dad". Her new dad reply "Don't worry, I will always love your mom, and also you my sweetheart.

And now She has a new father. It take some time to get mix with this new family. But now She mixed. Before some months when her old dad was alive, she and her family used to go picnic with her family and enjoy. So they decides to go to picnic with their new family . The dad say " so now we are converted into a forever family, I think we should go to the picnic and making memories" . Then the mom say "I think you are right , we should go , fir some pictures, for some enjoyment , for some happiness and for many memories". And this is their first first new family holiday. For the old 10 years she always used to see same faces . Now this is a new family, a new dad and also that new dad has also a child . So she also now has a new sibling. Now they are ready to go to a family holiday. Her Mom is packing clothes. Whenever her mom pack clothes , she all the time get confuse for things, that she put or not. So this time Kiara decide to help her mom in packing . They both pack the clothes , the food , and all the necessary things. Her dad go outside, and shout "Is everyone one ready" . "Yes All is ready , packing is ready, and we also" The mom say. And they are now outside . The dad started the car and say "come on everybody, let's go" . They all sit in the car and are going to holiday. In the trip they all are silent because they all were thinking about their old family. And She want her family to be like normal families. And She suddenly say "here listen everyone, we are going to holiday and the trip is getting boring, so to make it interesting, let's play a game" . They all get ready and start to play a game. Now they are playing a game. And after sometime the little sibling said "Mom I am hungry, I want to eat food". Then Mom say "Ok just we are very close the our holiday home" . After sometime , they all are reached to the hotel. And see the home, the hotel is very beautiful and very plush. They all are tired very much. So then mom said "everybody go to their rooms and get fresh , till then I am cooking food because I know everyone is hungry". They all go in their room. After getting fresh, Mom call everybody " Come to the dining table, all are hungry and also the food is ready". All rapidly come to the table and sit. Suddenly she said , "I think , we should go outside, because in the outside there is a garden and also a dining table so come and also take food" They all come outside and put the food on the table. And all sit . Now Kiara just raises her head. She see something strange , something amazing , something new. She sees new faces. And she get a new experience , an amazing experience , a new experience , the feeling is amazing . She just feel like so much happy , so much a new feeling, Such a strange feeling of happiness that she never feel before. New Dad ! The experience is just like so wonderful. New dad ! and also an embarassing moment. Her old dad always used to ask her for the chapatis when come to dining table . She is looking to her new famiy and feeling amazing and happy. She is seeing her family and her mom's smile. And feeling happy and relaxed. And suddenly something happens strange , with a new experience. Her small sibling is playing with the folks and the plates and ask her "what is your favourite dish" . She say "umm, my favourite dish is Jennifer's dish, hahaha". Jennifer was her sibling's name. She said this in a funny way. Jennifer smiles and also laugh and say " no , You can't eat me so how , I am your favourite dish, hahaha". So she say "I can, want to know how, wait I will show you".She come to her sibling and kiss him with so much of live and affection . And say "see, I ate you, hahaha". Now mom say "shhh, food is ready and I am going to serve it, so all, sit on their chairs". Suddenly something strange , embarassing , good and with a new experience happened. Her dad call her and ask her for chapatis. She get surprise , eembarassed ,because her dad ask with the same tone as her old dad. And now she get emotional and tears come to her eyes.

#Zeenat

November 24, 2020 05:54

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.