0 comments

Adventure Christian Holiday

Let me be honest. Fate is what I did not believe in. I believed in hard work. Dedication. Honesty. And faith in Christ. I knew I was a sinner. And the only way to heaven was via faith.

Since someone else has pushed me through the door of time, I am no longer sure that applies or is real anymore. I believed my choices would get me to the right gate.

I did not understand that God’s statement is you are sealed meant your choice is heaven.

Or God’s statement that to the clay cup or vase: why did you make me thus? I might be sealed to hell. Both choices evidently I did not listen correctly or well let’s be honest the bible has changed for me so maybe it was not there for me to read. Or I did not read it.

God’s word. I did not expect it to change through time travel. Let’s be honest if I existed where I say I existed. You are all dead a long time ago and I am passing through. And? Well, I can warn you until I am blue in the face, however changing your reality is no longer something I can even try to fathom. That the time of tribulation has shown me the rapture was man made. Meaning you aborted a lot more people here than in my world. That evil is influenced by both the evil one. The fallen angel. And man per Christ’s statement while the owner of the field was a slept man came and sowed weeds.. That I am a weed or chosen one is very likely. Which am I? I hope for one and fear I am the other. Why? I can not gain control of simple ideas and thoughts at times. Vengeance is something I am warned about. I can not do that anymore. That the people I will see if I make it there will not be the same people that did the evil to me is something I must accept. Just as I must accept that I am evil to a certain person and if they saw me would like to most likely get rid of me. What am I saying? I am simply implying that heaven is a lot of clones that lived similar lives but did different choices. One chooses to be good and one chooses to be bad. That there is a mirror image of those choices somewhere and is being watched both by evil men, the evil one, and these days the bible says Michael the angel. Means reality is a question in my mind.

Which was real? Which reality did I succeed? Did I fail to walk through the right door or was I pushed here? And if I am pushed here and blamed for the push or activities that have been going on here. What is the purpose of choices? I did not choose this. And evil is not what I expected to see. I was hoping for a better reality and now see evil has won these realities. And a third of the stars fall from heaven. I did not realize that meant a third of the galaxies die. Not exactly the happily ever after heaven story tale told at church. I am not sure which to believe, to be honest. I know my story is hard to believe. Is it truthful? I try to be as truthful as I can be. Am I evil? From my point of view, yes. However, many things have changed and I wonder about that nowadays. For I think and my thoughts are my evilness and I wonder at what point am I influenced by unseen and at what point am I pushed into something that I do not really need nor want and realize hey I am not into this. In yet it happens all the same. Exactly when did I fall into this choice? Was I the one that did this? Or was it something or someone else? And if that is o. why am I here now? I know I died a long time ago. Or according to closed time curved loop reality just a moment ago and this.. ALL of this is just me passing through saying wow. God made this and reality of mirror worlds is wildly insane at times. And? I can not influence you one way or another. For fate ha sealed your souls to which are reality you end up in the after all. And me? I pray and I fail and I wonder. I wonder a lot about the days. Did I do this to me or did someone else do this to me? And why? Oh, I know the why. Because once upon a time I was to be sent to heaven. And now? There in these bibles these days a few more unknowns added that I do not recall in my bible when I was a child. and do I read today. Not really. I have hope that I am going somewhere but I am not sure anymore where that is and think that is the sad part of this reality. The real question is which reality am I suppose to be from. And how far have I fallen from grace or mercy? Pray for me.. I certainly pray if you are my enemy you come to know Christ. For I am suppose to bless those that hurt me. So I bless you. May you find Christ and from there? Let God take this challenge or reality. Because I am certainly not doing such a good job of explaining closed time curved loop reality if I am dead. And that would mean this is the valley of shadow of death. And fate? Fate is fickle but there is a story told and that story will finish and whether I am in heaven or hell or a zombie which lets be honest Zachariah on my world talked about nuclear war. And yes I have heard of nuclear war going on. While in this reality zombies of Zechariah is something to realize has already happen. My speculation of late due to roads/homes/and people is that this is a reanimated world and you already lost here several times and? Reanimation can only fix a building so many times along with roads and people's faces. It is why the masks. Choices I thought that it was their choice. However, I believe the masks now cover zombie faces that whomever the designers of this world have decided not to spend so much time repairing people's faces anymore in their reanimation of this world. An ending of time.. And choices.

May 23, 2021 14:28

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.