#theNACtheTEXTS #1 Babylon, Bethlehem And The ACLU

Submitted into Contest #124 in response to: Write a story where two characters are playing hide and seek, literally or metaphorically.... view prompt

0 comments

Creative Nonfiction American Christian

BABYLON

30 November 2020

FROM: EDC&TheThree 1:58 PM EST

It would sure be Christlike for the church to stand up against bearing false witness against thy neighbor.

It seems our congregations have forgotten that one Commandment, chiseled in STONE. Thou Shalt Not Lie.

FROM: ‘Apostle’ Thomas Schmidt (schmidtyboy) 3:32 PM EST

Dear Erin, please help me understand better what you feel the church is not standing up to in regards to bearing false witness. Thank you. Thomas.

FROM: EDC&TheThree 3:33 PM EST

The fraudulent election.

FROM: schmidtyboy 3:33 PM EST

The church needs to remain neutral since there are so many claims on both sides of this issue. In the end, whatever is decided, our God will work through whoever the president is. In that we can find peace and confidence for the future.

FROM: EDC&TheThree 5:57 PM EST

We already know who the President is. That’s my point exactly. The claim is only on one side, not both.

And Fendt’s letter was hardly remaining neutral, I’m sure you would agree.

God doesn’t work through liars and socialists. Satan does. Lucifer SAID through Biden’s mouth they’ve done this before.

Biggest fraudulent voter election organization ever that they ‘put together.’ What happened to Thou Shalt Not Lie?

Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor?

Seek discernment. Very sad. The Church now pretends they now don’t know right from wrong.

Just like the pope. Global currency, no capitalism, kill all free markets. God hasn’t been happy with the Catholic church for a good long time now.

France is getting ready to lose their, rather young, 62 yr. FIFTH Republic.

Muslims boycotting French goods on France soil, for starters. Schneider, I guess is ok with this too, in his own country. God bless you.

FROM: schmidtyboy 8:15 PM EST

None of us are good with anything that is trying it’s best to pull us apart. Our best defense is a united fellowship of all Christians and people of goodwill.

FROM: EDC&TheThree 8:16 PM EST

Serious spiritual warfare with satan THE liar right now. If we truly had a united fellowship of all Christians, our goodwill which includes discerning Truth, would have preempted socialism/tyranny banging our door down and stealing from us.

Good men fought and died for our freedoms here. We are the ONLY country to have pledged our soil to and UNDER GOD.

Churches closed while strip clubs open. We’ve turned into a regular Babylon. Now is not the time to be ‘lukewarm’ For GOD’s sake. We ARE THE CHURCH.

SATURDAY DECEMBER 19, 2020

BETHLEHEM STAR

FROM: EDC&TheThree 11:11 AM EST

Star of Bethlehem – News, Research and Analysis – The Conversation – page 1

Bethlehem Star Mon 12/21

The Winter Solstice

Hasn’t happened in 800 years

FROM: schmidtyboy 12:31 PM EST

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Peaceful, joyful Christmastime Erin!

FROM: EDC&TheThree 12:33 PM EST

I believe He wants His Children to see a physical manifestation of His Light, now, in this time

I hope none of us forget. Our Good Father is STILL and YET in the business of performing His Miracles.

"And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest. The wind coldest. The world seemingly most indifferent. For, this is still the time God chooses." - Taylor Caldwell

—– Forwarded Message —–From: Erin Cook <erin_cook@ymail.com>To: aclupreferences@aclu.org <aclupreferences@aclu.org>Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 09:49:12 AM ESTSubject: Fw: Separated from Family via ‘CHURCH’ Org

aintnowhitepaper – #WHO.do.u.think.U.R?

Update on below, please.

—– Forwarded Message —–From: Erin Cook <erin_cook@ymail.com>To: aclupreferences@aclu.org <aclupreferences@aclu.org>Sent: Sunday, November 7, 2021, 08:54:05 AM ESTSubject: Separated from Family via ‘CHURCH’ Org

Dear ACLU:

We are writing for help in obtaining recompense from New Apostolic Church USA – New Apostolic Church USA (nac-usa.org)regarding the actions of this foreign entity, 501C3, government protected class of an ORG.

The egregious actions of, not only this, particular #sinister.minister, but many of them, have resulted in the separation of myself from my family, starting with direct evidence opposing Michael Freund’s below lie.

Due to the ‘outrageous behavior’ and much malfeasance of these government-protected ‘men of the cloth’, culminating in the separation of myself from my elderly mother and disabled twin sister, for whom I hold a sacred fiduciary duty, I am owed recompense.

Their egregious actions also include defamation of my character, in writing and verbally, as well as the infamous #BLACKMAIL.VOICEMAIL from another of their #rogue.rectors parading as an ‘apostle of Christ’. #tsk.tsk

Thanking you in advance for your speedy summons response.

EDC&TheThree

—– Forwarded Message —–From: Michael Freund <mbtfreund@cox.net>To: “erin_cook@ymail.com” <erin_cook@ymail.com>Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 07:32:14 PM EDTSubject: RE: See You Palm Sunday!

Erin,

I have texted and called you with no result to speak with you about your claims of Schneider Electric and the connection to our Chief Apostle or church. When you sent the information I did what any servant would do and prayed over it and thoroughly investigated it myself. I found nothing to connect this other than the Electric Company is the same name as our Chief Apostle’s last name. There is nothing to these claims and there is nothing to tell the congregation. This has nothing to do with our church, our leadership or our members. Please stand down. 

I do not appreciate being threatened — know you are welcome to attend our services but I need to tell you that if your words become actions you will be escorted out of church and not welcomed to attend services. Our congregation is a safe place of worship and a place where our members bring their concerns to the Lord in peace. I am asking you not to disrupt this peace. You do not know what some of our members are going though at this time where they want a connection to their God and don’t need that taken away from them. 

Michael

From: Erin Cook [mailto:erin_cook@ymail.com]

Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 8:47 AM

To: Michael Freund <mbtfreund@cox.net>

Subject: See You Palm Sunday!

If you don’t tell the congregation at Putty Hill about Portugal’s investigation of Schneider, I will tell them for you, on Palm Sunday, at:

1910 Putty Hill Avenue

Baltimore, MD 21234

10:00 a.m.

March 28, the year of our LORD 5781

‘Hear now what the Lord says: ‘ARISE, plead your case before the mountains, and let the hills HEAR your voice.’

   – Micah 6:1

December 14, 2021 16:25

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.