0 comments

Crime Drama Friendship

(please ignore some mistakes, i typed in a doc then got it edited but on here it made it all weird so sorry!)




Introduction 


¨Scotty!” Naomi drunkenly called her boyfriend who was lost in the crowd of people on the beach, she was throwing an end of summer party before the awful school year started and she invited the whole school, well except one person. Jake Tilford. Jake was the school Jock Jerk and Naomi's crazy ex who tried to get rid of all of her boyfriends, one even went missing and still hasn't been found to this day, he was a psychopath. ¨Naaoommiii” Scotty called back as he stumbled to her, even more drunk then she was, Naomi giggled ¨Luv u” Scotty added in a cute baby talk and kissed Naomi on the forehead before stumbling back into the crowd…


Chapter 1 - First Day


¨Naomi! You're going to be late! Get up!¨ Naomi's roommate and best friend Skylar called to her. Naomi groaned and rolled off the couch ¨I should have gotten afternoon classes” she grumbled tiredly as she grabbed the cup of coffee Skyler made her, and gave a slight smile. ¨You did get afternoon classes, it's twelve¨ she laughed and threw some clothes at Naomi ¨here, you set these out for today¨ ¨Thanks Sky¨ 

Naomi carried her backpack on her back, her books in her arm and coffee in her right hand. She was a mess, ¨why'd i throw the party the night before school, idiot” she mumbled softly to herself who walked into class right when the second bell rang. ¨Oh look who decided to show up, take a seat Ms. West¨ the old english teacher said lazily. The rest of the school day was the same and threw herself on the couch the second she got to her dorm at 6pm. ¨I hate college, but highschool wasn't good either. Can i go back to kindergarten...forever¨ she whined to Skyler, but when she didn't get an answer she stood up and looked around for her, in the kitchen there was a note ¨Hey Naomi, I went out with Tyler and some friends, i made some cookies you can have and ordered pizza for you that'll be there at 6:30. See you tomorrow sister. Love, Sky”  Naomi sighed, she didn't like Tyler, and he was friends with Jake so it made it even worse. The doorbell rang, assuming it being pizza she grabbed some money and went to the door but when she opened the door she saw.. Jake and Luke, waiting at her dorm door.


Chapter 2 - Blackout


Darkness. Thats all Naomi saw, she woke up what felt like a few hours later but when she looked out the window it was broad daylight ¨where am i?¨ she mumbled to herself as she looked around, her head was throbbing. ¨what happened...¨ she thought to herself as she tried to stand up. She was in a small bedroom, one bed, one lamp, and a note? Naomi quickly grabbed the note and read it ¨Your awake. Good. If you need anything use this phone to call, and no you can't call anyone else then us. - Anonymous¨ Naomi read the note thousands of times but couldn't figure out who it was or where she was, definitely not a hotel, that's for sure. ¨Hello!?¨ she called out as she pulled on the door then tried pushing but it wouldn't budge. She ran back to the phone and clicked on the only contact, when the voice picked up she tried to figure out who it was but couldn't ¨hello?! Where am i??! And who are you!?¨ there was a muffled laugh before silence ¨do you need anything Naomi?¨ the voice asked but the tone was familiar, how the person talked to her, it sounded like Jake, and it made sense as that was her last memory, seeing Jake at her front door. ¨Jake?¨ she asked slowly in a scared tone. ¨Do you need anything Naomi¨ The door opened and Jake was standing there, Naomi didn't know if she should be happy or terrified to see him ¨where am i!¨ she demanded and threw the phone down ¨A room¨ Jake smirked ¨UGH Jake get me out of here¨ Naomi stormed towards the door but Jake blocked her and didn't let her through ¨Let me go!¨ she tried to push his hands away but he was much stronger than her. ¨Naomi do you need anything?¨ ¨YA TO GET OUT OF HERE¨ Naomi was on the verge of tears but didn't want Jake to know that ¨ooh but you don't want to stay with me?¨ Jake pouted ¨No! You've scared off all my boyfriends, made one go missing and, and¨ she started crying and collapsed to the ground in tears..


Chapter 3 - Tally


Naomi woke up with food on the side table and her tucked in bed, her eyes were all puffy from crying but she didn't remember moving to the bed after falling to the ground. She reached into her jacket pocket and grabbed a pen she had with her from class and drew on the wall one tally mark to mark the first day there. She grabbed the toast and took a bite out of it as she was starving, her stomach growled as she ate. The door opened again and yet again Jake appeared ¨I see your eating, good¨ Naomi glared and threw the orange from the tray at him which he dodged ¨hey!¨ he said confused ¨what was that for?!¨ ¨Hmmm let me think, you've kidnapped me and are holding me hostage what do you think¨ she snarled before getting out of bed and re braiding her hair as she didnt like messy hair ¨can i leave now¨ she asked, unamused. ¨No¨ He said confidently ¨Why not, what you holding me hostage here to do tests on me, or oh i see now to scare off every guy at the school so your my last choice cause it's not gonna work¨ she growled. Jake stayed silent not sure what to say ¨You can come out of this room, and take a walk down the hall thats it¨ he said quietly before closing the door and leaving. 


Chapter 4 - Gone

* 1 Week Later *


Naomi marked the eight tally, eight days she's been here and has only been allowed to walk down the hall and still no information on why she's here. She crawled into bed and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep. When she woke up she went to mark her ninth tally but there were no tallys, the only thing there was a blank, white wall. ¨what- where did they go?!¨ she looked up to the creak of the door but passed out again, when she woke up the room was gone and she was in her dorm room again. ¨What happened? What?¨ Naomi walked out of her room and everything was perfectly normal, except when Skylar saw her she came running up to her and ingulfed her in a giant hug ¨OH I was SO worried! Where were you!¨ ¨J-Jake had me, and i was in this room and i made tallys, it was nine days and and then i woke up today and they were gone then i passed out again and i woke up there¨ Skyler gave Naomi a confused face but shrugged it off for later and was happy to see her best friend safe.

Naomi never figured out what happened those nine days, but when she asked Jake, multiple times he would grin and walk off never speaking a word. To this day it's a mystery to her and Skyler.






THE END


December 31, 2020 02:56

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.