Brother named tyler trying to find his sister Krisi.

Submitted into Contest #34 in response to: Write a story about a rainy day spent indoors.... view prompt

0 comments

General

Tyler gets up and says well I'm ready to go get some food who's with me, he asked. I am they all said as they reached Caleb's car Tyler sees a young boy playing with his baby sister acrossed the street at sunset park. Caleb looking over at him and says what oh nothing Tyler replies just watching those kids playing over there at the park their playing basketball. Fun times Caleb thought to himself. Well are well going to go get something to eat it not Sarah said while looking at the from the back seat. Yeah Tyler and Caleb combined said were deciding to go to Joes crab shake. Yes Kat said sounds good let's go pogue said in agreement with the ladies great Tyler said as Caleb was driving down the road head towards the boulder city direction to find a Joe's crab shake. After having lunch they head towards lakemead to go get some sunrays and fishing before the sun goes down. The next morning, Tyler wakes up and plays a game on his phone while Reid was watching him, Caleb had his nose in a novel besides sarah, pogue and Kat played basketball out side in the backyard krisi looks outside her window of the cabin she was in with chase bluedeyed man sitting beside her looking out the same window when they hear the front door slam and loud shouting coming from outside. Look around and trying to see what was going on but don't see any thing but pine trees and bushes that were in front of them. When all of a sudden chase and Krisi jump, when Paul ran past the window Pam was right close behind him. Chase looked over at Krisi and says I wonder what's going on, Krisi looked down at her hands and says nothing but shudder a little before getting off her knees and sits back down on the bed with her back up against the wall. Chase looks at her then goes over to the bedroom door pokes his head out and leans over looking both directions and says you want to go outside and for a walk with me. Krisi looks up and over chase direction and smiles wide giving him her answer. As they leave the bedroom and head for the backdoor they hear the front door open and voices coming inside as chase and krisi closed the door behind them, and started to make there way down the hill towards the road and into town trying not to be spotted by Paul and Pam. Night falls is coming chase and krisi are still walking looking around town and watching people drive by and walked past them, night time is coming where we going to sleep chase; krisi asked him? We'll chase answered we can get a hotel room for the night and... Wait Krisi interrupted by saying with what money chase?! I have a little money krisi don't worry OK, I'll take care of you promise he said while looking at her then straight forward heading towards the nearest hotel that was in front of them. Next morning, krisi wakes up to find chase was still sleeping next to her, she tries to turn over without waking him up and looks at the clock to see what time it was 6:09 a.m. rolls back Chase direction and closes her eyes only to hear tap, tap at the door and hears a voice coming from the door saying rooms services. Chase opens his eyes and loks at her sees her looking at him both say are you kidding me, Chase opens the door and andcsays oh thanks for the breakfast and come back in the hours. OK see you in three hours then the wonen said. Chase shuts the hotel door and says breakfasts Hun smells good as she comes out if the bathroom smeling the air and walks over to the table as Chase heads to the bathroom. Meanwhile 1 hour later, tyler gets tried of playing games on his phone and heads outside and asked pogue and Kat if he could play with them Kat happy says yes you can, Reid comes out and Leans up against the fence and watching them play Caleb and Sarah still reading there books when Calrbs phone rings the police were on the other end asking if the heard from krisi. Caleb said no we haven't but she with her boyfriend so we are not worried.

Oh okay thanks if you don't hear from her in a few days don't be afraid to call us I will thanks officer Caleb said then hangs up

What's that all about Sarah said looking at him with a puzzleface;

There's a girl that's missing andcshe looks like kirsi so I'm going to ask tyler to call his sister to make sure she fine. Sounds good to me as they make their way out back tyler Caleb shouted. Tyler answers yeah what's up breathing a little heavy,

What tylet said again. The police just called me try and call kirsi to see if you can get a hold of her Caleb said looking at him. Tyler grabs his open and dail's his sister number, krisi feels her bag vibrate and looks for her phone and sees tyler was calling her and answer, hello she said. Hello kirsi where are you are you going OK he asked. Krisi answered yes I'm find just having breakfast with Chase my boyfriend why what's wrong she asked him, oh Caleb told me the police xaljed him and asked about you oh well I'm doing fine just hanging out my boyfriend Chase we are heading back to the house as we speak so I'm doing OK are you doing OK she asked? Yea,yea I'm doing good see you soon tyler said before hanging up. Good! Caleb said. before heading back inside grab his coat and heads back out side to watch tyler and pogue and Kat play. When they hear car pull up and parked in front of the house and footsteps coming to the back of the house tyler and the others look to see who was coming and they hear krisi speaking saying hello everyone holding Chase hand.

March 26, 2020 23:08

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.