0 comments

Crime Suspense Funny

Lisa: Inherited her parents' house due to their demise. A desolated house on Mount Everest. She was all alone and feeling lonely most of the time so she would take photos of the tall mountains on her daily hikes. One day while out hiking, she came across some Mountaineers who were lost and stranded and needed a place to rest; that's when she got the idea to turn her house into a Mountaineer Inn. There were 8 of them, and she told them to make themselves at home. It was a cold and windy night; the trees made a loud brisk noise against the house. The wind was blowing heavily and hard. Mark offered to go downstairs to gather wood for the fireplace.

Lisa put on some jazz music to set the ambiance as they all huddled up on the couch to keep warm until Mark returned with the firewood. Lisa offered them some drinks, and they all just sat talking and laughing about their adventure. Lisa heard a noise downstairs and told everyone to be quiet. I think I heard gunshots. At first, everyone thought she was hearing things and laughed it off. Lisa set quietly while hugging herself and trembling, saying, wherein the hell is Mark with that firewood? A loud noise went boom! Lisa said, yeah, I know you all heard it that time.

So, Another Mountaineer named Kenny went downstairs to check out where the noise came from. He was taking a long time to return, So Chris said, why don't we all check it out? This is a deserted area, who knows what could be going on. So, they all slowly walked down the stairs and were bewildered and baffled by what they found. Mark was laying on the basement floor in a pool of blood. It looks like he was blundered over the head with a heavy object. Lisa let out a scream loud enough to wake the dead. They all went back upstairs and

Lisa called detective Harris an old-time friend of Lisa's parents. He used to come by and check on them from time to time. He watched Lisa grow from a little girl to a grown woman. When he arrived at the crime scene, Lisa opened the door sobbing, and right away, the detective knew that something sinister had happened. He said Lisa, what happened to that million-dollar smile of yours. Rendered speechless, all she could manage to sum up is he's dead, barely able to stand up. While trying to pull Lisa to her feet, the detective asked who Lisa? Who's dead? Lisa said Mark.

They called The Coroner to take the body away, and detective Harris took a brief statement from all of them about their whereabouts during the murder. Lisa explained to Detective Harris How she met the Mountaineers while hiking and taking pictures. That was when Detective Harris questioned Lisa about the number of Mountaineers she let into her home. I thought you said there were 8 Mountaineers, so what happened to number 7?

Lisa replied he when to get firewood but never returned, and when we went to find out what was taking him so long, we found marks dead body and then Dect. Harris's forensic team took pictures and blood samples to submit for evidence, but they couldn't find the murder weapon. The Detective informed them that his team would have to come back another day to do a more extensive investigation.

Detective Harris warned them not to leave town and said he would like to see each of them down at the station in the morning for further questioning. Detective Harris reassured Lisa that he would get to the bottom of this. He told them that he knew it'd been a long and Tragic night, so get some sleep because he could see that they were all drunk, and he wanted them to have a clear head for questioning the next morning, but they all stayed up for hours pointing the finger at Lisa, accusing her of being a murderer. Lisa was in utter shock and confused on how they could accuse her of such a thing because she was with them the whole night being a good host.

So, Lisa started screaming, telling them all to get out, but they refused to leave her home, so Lisa quickly left town. The next day when they all went down to the precinct for further questioning, Lisa never returned. So, a warrant was put out for her arrest. The air b&b where Lisa wha staying in the next town. The clerk there reported Lisa to the authorities when she recognized her as a fugitive on the news. Not long after that Lisa was arrested and charged with two counts of premeditated murder in the first degree and fleeing the scene of a crime; she was sentenced to the death penalty without a trial.

While waiting in prison to be executed, after two weeks, she was transferred to the psych ward For disorderly behavior and disturbance of other inmates; when her execution date arrived, they brought her into the room and connected her to the electric chair; they asked her if she had any final words before placing a bag over her head, but she just screamed at them telling them all to go to hell! And screaming, I am innocent; I didn't even get a fair trial, etc.

Harris, you've known me since I was a baby; how can you allow this to happen to me? Then she yelled to the top of her lungs. You're all going to pay for this! After the Executioners clicked the switch to the electric chair, the chair started to shake, but there was no electricity, so they told her that the chair was broken, so she would have to be put to death in the furnace room.

Lisa's eyes got wide, and she started screaming as they dragged her into the furnace room, but once she got there, she saw all the 8 mountaineers, and they all yelled out, Stone her! Before throwing rock pillows at her, they started to applaud her for making it to the end of their experiment. She just stood there wide-eyed, foaming out the mouth and Trembling in bewilderment as they began their award ceremony for their performance; they awarded the makeup artist for the exceptional job that he performed on Mark with the remarkable illusion of a dead body. After their ceremony, they told her that she was part of a reality show experiment and they were all Actors, and everything was set up, and she was nominated by dect. Harris as part of a Gift. Mark and Kenny's death was fake, along with her arrest and charges. They then told her that she was free to go or she could sign the release forms to use their filmings of her in a movie they were shooting called The Makings of a Psycho. And she will receive a 50 Million dollar check for her role in the Movie.

January 15, 2022 20:23

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.