0 comments

Teens & Young Adult Suspense Bedtime

This story contains themes or mentions of sexual violence.

"Wake up, wake up!" What's wrong with this sound. I paid the taxes at the right time to this worthless king. What's wrong with this place? That's the time I packed my bags and gone for a year. As an adventurer, I learned many things from this nature. Geography, star knowledge, I feel like a turtle when I want to be eagle. This time I appearing in Acre, mostly desert. Somehow Magni my coffee look alike horse managed to survive this long journey. Some people told me stories to talking with a horse like a human being; I believe so, but not this time I guess. The gate is closed, nothing could feel unsafe this time. More like just an illusion, killing people by each brain without even realized it. More dangerous than a hungry wolves. Some knowledge appearing; Some knowledge I found not from teachers or books, but "this" that I couldn't explain. When I tied my horse to a little rocks, there's a woman infront of me. Her clothes broken, carry a water above her head with something that I don't know what it's called. I approached her, and begin conversation like stranger, "Don't worry, I'm not a thief." Stupid Zio, I'm not supposed to talk that way. "Hahahaha." The lady laughs and breaks the thing he used to carry water. From this event I know that she's not under pressure. "Do I say something amuse you?" "No, sorry. But I think you look like the victim itself." "Excuse me?" "The way you talk, even more." "Enough about that. I'm thirsty." "How's the horse? You treat him well, don't you?" "How do you know it's a male?" "Look at the balls, you see." I don't continue her embarassing words. Not because I feel offended, over than that I'm really exhausted. Journaling knowledge that I would share it hiddenly. Never know the reason. Still, or even till my last breath. "Hey!" She made me flinched with her annoying finger tip. "My people said a man remain silent and stoned tend to be have a devil inside him." "Do you think I should believe that?" "Maybe you not, but I think you should." I mounted the horse and told her to cut the rope. "Ok, catch me then!" "Hey wait you bastard!" I make her catch me for no particular reason. Maybe I shouldn't make this way, but it seems it's fun. Of course I'm not running Magni really fast since I still have feelings towards creatures. "Ok, ok, I stop." She's gasping, seeing me with sleepy eyes. Pointing her finger to a place that there's nothing there. Then sleeping. I walk towards her point of view. Since I’m unaware for death of human, I’m not afraid dying myself. Not meant by suicidal, or maybe it is. There are four masked men waiting me over there. Who are they? Taxes seeker? I hope so. Never feel a sword stabbing my back before. “Where you go, stranger?” “Stranger? You mean you?” “You take some water, you think?” “So what? You’re not the owner, don’t you?” “Who do you think you are?” One of the man take off his sword, maybe Syrian Sabre, not straight but easily to kill, with a pain it seems. Pointing at me, “You’re not look scared.” “How do you think I should?” He walks slowly, a simple threat I used to get since my journey off from France. How do I get there from Venezia? Well everyone like confusing, isn’t it? Wait hold on. I forget it myself. Oh I remember. I called that journey since I’m not a cowardice, I’m not escape from anything or anyone. I’d rather called it find a truth rather than runaway. “Tell me who are you freaks.” Stupid way to make amends. But not for a man who not fear of death, even waiting for it to get faster. They still act calm, prove they are wise, or not care. “Oh, I know. You find these little pool and claimed for yourself.” I answer my own question. I cannot see their expression, make me unable to choose how I react. “You’re four? I don’t think it’s enough to beat me.” They still silent and I always have principal “You think because you’re say nothing, you are strong?” “Four. I hate that number you freaks, very disturbed me.” “………” “So who are you? The legend Hassyashin?” “Nice plead, Tarik. You want to fistbump me, go on then.” I choosed to make their names for themselves, just to heating up the situation. “Ahmet, speak!” He look drunk, so I called him that. “We’re uhhh-“ “Loudly!” “We gain some knowledge, sire.” “Sire?” “My apologize, sire. We just learn how to act tough.” “So give the bags then.” Tarik the most muscular one gives me four of their bags. “What’s in it?” “Four bags of potatoes, full looted.” “I need more.” “There are some cheese too. I know you liked it, messere” “Zio.” “Where are my manners, thank you.” “Si.” “Listen you four. I have a little headache, I will eat one and I will go.” “Ohh and yeah. Water.” I’m not scared of those men. But I feel that sickness after I drink some of it. It feels like a normal water. My stomatch starts getting itchy, but how? “You put something in that, don’t you?” They using jennesaries mask, but I know they are freaking smiling. “Are you ok, Zio?” Let just say I called him Salai. Very unmiddle east name but it’s fine by me. “Si. Wonderful.” I fall asleep, thanks to them. Am I dreaming? Let’s not overmonologue about this. I get up, seeing my hands wrapped up with chains. Still in a desert but how there’s hidden place here? I’m really sure they are hassyashin. But I’m already joined brotherhood in Venezia. “Ah you’re wake up, young man.” “Bartadi, what do you want from this man?” “You quite mess yourself, Zio. But it seems you already have much fun and abandon this order.” “I just need some fresh air. What kind of assignment you need me to do?” “How’s your mentor, Luigi?” “I don’t know. I have some brain massage with some girls every cities in Italy. It’s that not great achievement?” “I’m afraid not Zio. But it’s not worth to kill a talented killer like you. “More like a women killer?” Ahmed tries to make this confrontation little bit amusement. “hahahaha.” Those my four different bureau laughing; Measured my instincts that they haven’t something bad intention or else. “Take some rest.” Luigi give me some water, untied me and let me rest on a bed. “Hey hold on. I left a woman lay down.” “Calm down Zio, you have another on five alike countries.” “Shut off.” “What’s her name?” “I don’t know.” Bartardi smuggling, “As well as those you get into.” He’s not wrong, so I decided to measuring my knowledge. I'm tired, sorry to say this. An arrow attack, who's there. "Luigi, check the deck and don't let anyone find us." I forget his name, so I called him Desmond. "How do you know no one find us? There's a crossbow player here." "But the arrow looks like a bow. A barbarian but how?" "Let Zio go, you masked fools!" That's the the same girl, but I won't make her dusturbed our creed. "Ahmet, kidnap her and give her some valuable lesson." "You sure?" "I'm sure. After this I will left and give you some wisdom of my books. There are five, next one Malai, this girl will be the next. "By your command." "Malai, you look tough. But our creed is evidence to the contrary. Our great mentor Altazo always told us never let a girl get away from our desire. "But Zio, I-" "Silence!" It seems Malai submissive towards Zio, she put down her bow. "Hiyaah!" Malai try to attack Zio, but he knows that it just a roleplay she has to pleased him with his thoughts. Zio counter attack Malai. Everyone's smiling and you know what happen next.

October 05, 2023 01:25

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.