0 comments

Mystery Romance

As I lighted from the train,walking steadily towards the cab.A lady facing towards road,at once looked and fetch my hand,”come with me"she said hastily.Her face veiled in white silk cloth,wearing black glasses.Looking awesome.

She was tightly holding my hand and quickly opened the door of the car,both seated.Every thing projecting so whirly,She unveiled.

. Had a great resemblance with me.”

Oh,my God"I expressed with a lower shriek,putting my hand on my face.

"Would narrate everything to you,you are safe, do as I say “she said with a commanding voice.

She excilirated the car as fast as she could,while,negotiating a turn

,an indiscriminate fire broke out.

A large man wearing cloak and hat,covered the upper portion of face,with black eye straps,carrying a gun,killed her.”Car hit a side of a clumsy rock and stopped."

Listen,read this ,do as directed”The man growling voice hit my ears.Another man appeared from the back and pulled the corpse of the lady and disappeared in the dense forest.

For a while I stood there,tried to escape ,opened the sealed envelope..

I read it and turned my car towards “Red Villa”.

Villa erected with Red Marbles in Maha Raja Style.splendid,never seen such a illuminated errection before in life.

Gate opened.Guards saluted . Drove towards residential block.It was a long glamorous drive way.I stopped the car at a back of the villa .stepped up,now I were in a lobby,”come to this room,lady “.Maid said calmly.

Room was not an ordinary room,looked like a harem of some Royal custodian….”Today is your wedding,you wear this dress.”I’m Amara,”She said in a low tone.”I’m here an old maid” .Indeed,apparently beautifully design figured,wear pink scurt.She pushed the button and two young maid,looking indifferent from the existing situation,rather little scared, stepped in.

Made me sit in the large Rose perfumed bowl.They scrubbed me very dearly and poply.wrapped me in a large towel.

I wore the bridal dress.”Maria,how the life changed in a tweezers”.A thought splashed in my mind .”What is my name here,another thought tried to hitch me.How would know my new name ? The two maids now helped me with dress and the jewelry.Glance in the mirror, shocked me,to see a princess.

.The maids were giving final touches to my allurement.

Is Lady dressed up”? A male voice made me alert.”Bring her to the Main Hall".

An unending steps ,nervousness me,dress caused heavy and weighty , the maids were actively attainable to me.

“Diwan ji,Maria is looking gorgeous and totally changed.”The glamorous lady said in appreciated style."Maria"im appearing here also Maria,how it could be a co-incidence.?What is this mystry?.I think my life remoted since my childhood ,by these personals around me,such a cunning players are they?I thought for a while.That senior lady,appeared as my mother,Gul Banu" ,tall,but thin,cheeky boned,luminated eyes ,clad in light green long dress with a silk shawl on her light boned shoulders,kissed me on my forehead.”Yes,indeed,rather changed,I’m surprised by her new appearance,took me gaped"Diwanji ,in her baritone voice uttered

.They all laughed.

Their ritual ceremony took a long term,at midnight I along with the maids headed to the bridal room.

A handsome young gent appeared,wearing traditional turban attire.Glazed me for a while.It took me little reserved and tight.He lighted the whole room.He appeared as my bridegroom “Lal Diwan".

What would he do next? Rough and brutal,looking harder red eyed"I thought for her appearing gesture.He came close to me,my eyes were closed,he tightly made me to stand,he held my hair tightly,I was about to screamed,”shooooo" he did long.He spiralled on my lips,and with one teeth he cut a side of my lip,it made me charged for the night.Now I understood Lal Diwanji is fully aware of the uprising sensual pleasures.

Coming weekend we headed to honeymoon.A world trip.added unforgettable memories in my life.

Lal ji,as I usually called him,got busy in his tightly formed life.

Still restless about the incidental life which changed me in a “Lady's disciplined “life.

A lady receptionist from an ordinary growth ,living a meagre life in ladies hostel,looked sometimes odd to me,I tried to adhered Lalji about it,blaiming myself, Lalji taking me as the genuine Maria ,it’s a sort of deceive with the entire awful family.Their authentic appearence failed me, my words didn’t sided me.

Sometimes late night,a limping man,entered in a lumber room.

I asked the maids ,they avoided it,for so many months I stood clueless.

One day I decided to know “who is he"?.I gathered my strength and stepped towards the lumber room.

As I getting closer to the old wooden rotten door, thoughts frequently discouraged me to jiggle inside.I gave a little push,it opened.cold weather and a light showering ,not helping to look inside,all dark.”Bhum” something heavily burnt in a big ironed tray.It lighted little.severely chocked me.

A handsome middle aged fellow putting off his old beggered costume,lit a cigar and put on his gown.He looked like a seasoned fellow,what causing him to adopt in beggar's guise?. Asked my self. The beggars are also became stylish,what a crafed creature themed they were.

He lighted coffee from the stove.”come here and have some “.The fellow said.”yes,I’m asking you,don’t be scared,”.I looked around in the smoky room.”yes,you" he said,there is nobody else here".I stepped forward .He lighted an old- fashioned Indian Railway's Lantern.

I sat on an old sofa.He lighted the Lantern fast,you young girl would get for what purpose you came here"?

“What.......do I want? I chockedly asked. “I knew one day you would find me",Look to me closely.”He said in little harsh voice.”won't you recognize,im Maria's killer." "oh my Lord,he was Lady Maria's killer.Now I felt dizziness.”

Maria and I were in deep love ,she born as the only daughter of “Prince Diwanji". I had a normal appearance,in front of her family .Maria becomb family way, Situation became highly tense and alert,rather threatening.I asked her to declared it to her family.She aborted with out my consent.It crossed me great.

one night I saw her with the Stable boy,nude, .Her fast life made her lewd . Ran to inform her mother,you know who was her mother,?”Maid Ammara"Nobody knew this secret,except Diwanji,and Lady Gul Banu". He staring old thetched ceiling and I was gapeing towards him.”Maid Ammara was a secretive wife of Mr Diwanji.She ,a sobered person, asked me to kill her."

Now,the days of her wedding arriving near, yet we were indecisive.

.One day Maid Ammara saw you in a City Mall.Had a close resemblance with Lady Maria,even your voice matched the same.So than I killed her.”He looked towards me with a watered eye.

”Why did Lady Maria,took me from the Railway Terminal? “I asked him.

“It turned out to be a part of the game,she became lustful sex lover,she didn’t even spared animals,she ghooped in a shadow that you would replace her for few days ,after the passage of wedding month,she would kill you,and resume a settled life with “Lalji" which was unacceptable to me.”He declared.

The End.Red Villa.



September 12, 2021 11:59

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.