0 comments

Fiction Romance Sad

Mumbai, like the rest of India's cities, is a bustling place. People here are quick. There is no time for each other. It is an extremely expensive city, and staying in it is a challenge. Everyone is working hard to make money in order to stay afloat in this city. There are two types of people in our world: those with high profiles, such as Bollywood stars, and those with high profiles, such as business moguls. Who had a lavish lifestyle? And there is a lower middle class in this metropolis that faces many challenges. When the rain fell, however, this metropolis became unbearably miserable. Here's a story about two people who are diametrically opposed to each other and how they became soulmates. Rohan Malhotra is a most handsome and desirable bachelor who is a large business tycoon with a global business, but he was extremely arrogant and egotistic before, but he had a past after which he became like this. Sanjana Desai, a lower-middle-class girl, is a lively girl who believes in love wholeheartedly. She has a past as well, but she has moved on quickly because she is a healthy person. In reality, Rohan's ex-girlfriend Sophia had cheated on him with his younger brother Arjun. Sanjana's ex-boyfriend, Vishal, was heartbroken when he married one of her best friends. Tina, behind her back. After that occurrence in Rohan's life, he no longer trusts girls and has become unpleasant to everyone. Rohan was in the United States after being duped by his ex-girlfriend. After a few years of this, Rohan received word that his father had been in a car accident. As he was the only son of the famous business mogul Mr. Brijesh Malhotra, he was forced to return to Mumbai without his consent because there was no one to look after his firm. Sanjana had recently earned her engineering degree and was looking for a job at a reputable company that paid well. She is not only a lively girl but also a diligent worker. Soon after, she learns about a position at Rohan's company, where Mr. Brijesh appointed Rohan as CEO before his death. So, for both souls in that group, it was the first day. The Mumbai rains are quite inconvenient, and on the day when both souls met, it was raining in Mumbai. This love story begins and finishes with rain. Actually, Sanjana travels by auto-rikshaw. So, on that day, she was waiting for the autorickshaw to arrive at the workplace, where she had applied for a position in Rohan's office. Rohan was on his way to his goal, which was his first day as a CEO. However, because he despises girls, their first meeting was tense. They got into an argument at work, and Rohan threatened to fire her, but she eventually came in. However, he began torturing her by assigning her many tasks, causing her to feel irritated and quit her job. However, she completes all of her tasks on time and without grumbling. He became envious of her work ethic and dedication, and he began to despise her even more. But, when he began to recognize her bright sides and the purity in her heart, his emotions, which had been dormant because to Sophia, began to rise anew. Sanjana soon developed feelings for him as well. They confessed their love for each other once more on a wet night and exchanged passionate kisses However, their parents were opposed to the romance, as they had been in previous films. Rohan's mother, in particular, does not want a daughter-in-law who is from the middle class. However, after battling all odds together, they are ultimately able to persuade their parents to approve of their marriage. However, fate has other ideas. It was raining badly in Mumbai on the day of their wedding, and when Rohan and his family were driving to Sanjana's residence, they were involved in a car accident, in which all of their family members died. Sanjana sobbed uncontrollably, but no one noticed since it was raining. The story concludes with Sanjana standing in the rain, sobbing heartily as she mourns the loss of her lifelong love, Rohan. Every story does not have to have a happy ending. Sanjana stopped associating with others after that day. She'd lost her effervescent, fun-loving persona. She despises rainy seasons since that day since it reminds her of Rohan. This is the story of a girl who used to enjoy rain and romance but eventually came to despise rain and romance after losing her true love on the same rainy night. In the rainy season, there are many stories to tell, some joyous, others sad. Rain can provide joy to some people while bringing misery to others. People that enjoy rainy seasons will undertake a variety of activities such as being soaked in the rain, dancing in the rain, and playing in the rain, while foodies will prepare pakodas and a cup of hot coffee. In this story, one day rain provides happiness to Sanjana's life, and the other day, the same rainy night causes devastation to her life.So we have no idea what is ahead in our lives, but rain is a season that comes and goes. It's lucky if it brings happiness; else, it's a pity. Several types of crimes occur during the rainy season. As fewer people desire to get wet in the rain and become ill, thieves take advantage of the situation and commit a variety of crimes. Some people enjoy rain because it is lovely, while others despise it because it reminds them of a hidden tragedy in their lives.It is determined by the flavor that a person experiences in their lives as a result of rain. Rain is required to keep the summer and winter seasons under control. However, it is dependent on one's rain experience. The rainy season occurs twice a year, just before summer and just before winter. During the summer, it is at its peak. Because on bright days, the population grows. 

September 24, 2021 16:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.