0 comments

Fantasy Fiction Mystery

Towards Hellish places…

She stood suddenly in front of me. Mrs Lady W. How did she end up here? I thought I was alone in here. In this forgotten place. Should I explain how I got here?

I think I must have had wings. I was soaring into Plaana town. And there she was. She had an oven with here. Dazzling hot and burning from I don´t know what. It was hot and redish. She said she was cooking doves. Weird. Did she...I had to take some deductive phases backward in my memory to understand how I got in here. How and why?

Well, I can recall now. Slowly the story of these incidents unfold within me. Lady W had told me on her death bed that she wanted to meet me once she was ”gone.” Gone? No not at all. I knew there was an afterlife. I told her this. But little did i understand how it could be that we could meet. We had to make it even, because we were dead enemies. Just that we knew we had to solve this nagging war between us two. I could not in my wildest dreams expect us to meet in – that forgotten corner of a subreal world. I had hoped we could have met in Heaven. Because in Heaven things would have solved much better between us. Still I had no clear vision of how I could bring body of flesh to meet her there. I guess I thought we had to face one another in a dream state. But no. Dream it became not.

The landscape was odd. Like in a deserted room of its own. A place where the walls felt like burning elements of stone. Yeah, that hard stuff.... I did not know how the philosophical elements had cracked into a hole. And from that hole Mrs Lady W popped up. She tormented my memory with odd violence and weird crying. I tried to understand her philology. Cause she hooked back in Man´s visionary states and grabbed each and every book once written. They existed like wisdom from anyone – in just anyway New Age wanted it to be. Then I understood. Everyone could own their own truth and own their own story, once it was written down in Gondala´s book. There it was…

Burt´s library! For anyone to co-exist. Even the odd ones. Even the patriarchs was there. Everyone. I felt like bobs on my skin. Bod Dylanic skin that made me shiver. Was he really the one? One for all of us? And now. I had forgotten to bring him into my place where Mrs L stood. Right in front of me…

She said silently: ”This place is our hell. Anyone can belong here. Just that the visionary men have slipped out of this place. Nothing to mention. But you...I knew you would end up in hell. Cause you are odd. Cause you are evil. You are the one to write us out of this place. Once we start to believe in books we have become scholars. For anyone to be. But you!”

I was afraid of her. It was like she knew violence, cause she must have studied it on TV. Films? The theatre and the arts had brought us here. Hours of Tv. Radios. Internet. All about how we deserted from reality. We escaped the truth to live in the arts. But did it help us?

Behind the lady there were threee other figures. I saw them through my tears. They had sort of bombs in their hands. They had scars on their fingers. Their nails whiteish and bleeding. The terror I felt not knowing whose side I was on…it was terror to me. To choose side? But me, perhaps I was the condemn one. Lady W could ban me. Put me aside in this place. Not letting me escape. But wait a second. If she had passed away one year ago, how could I end up here? Odd. Weird place...

She had suddenly redish tears coming from her eyes. But not blood. More of paint from my own canvas. I had painted her portrait once way back in time. Now time bowed its head and threw up dirt in front of the figures. What the godish heck was that? Dante ocurred from no place at all. He said lodly:

”I knew all this would happen. How come you still don´t know of the bombs in their hands? Don´t you understand that three sides of the trine is three-sided. What else? And a square is – you know it: Four-sided! And a bracket keeps track of syllables that wants to roam off...You know canzone and such!”

I was not amazed. I had no grace left in me...I had nothing to prove. And suddenly all my past life friends came there in a row. I saw. And I saw again. Was I dead by now? Who was I? Why was I some kind of a human being? Or wasn´t I any longer all that human?

Hell, well it was gloomy, and somewhat dusty. I shrank into my soul as my body diminished. How could that happen? Then I gazed towards my left. There she stood. She had used magic to let me fly here. That was my wings I suppose.

Out of nowhere I was shifting from one place to another. I flew several spheres up to Purgatory, where lots of pals of mine paraded. The saluted me in sombre styles. One of them said: ”Because you have come to regret your sins you will somehow get rid of your old pain. Shame will dissapear. You are not the cause of this violence taking place up on earth.”

Wroooom…

In an odd wink of a billion second that splitted the dark I came back to what Carl called reality. Back in my normal body. My soul was screwed though. ”BACK, he said” As I heard the sound of an aeroplane splitting the clouds I knew I was back. But for what reason? And from here to where? I had no clue. And my wings fell off, leaving two scars on my back.

October 16, 2023 21:36

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.