0 comments

Inspirational

what it is? ,”A black market or a rumored trade that does not exist at all” asking. He hears forex from strangers and they said it is the biggest market in the world but this was a joke to him. He only knew off physical trades But he did not know of such invisible market. Is this guy normal anyways? yes he is. There is always a beginning to anything. Hence knowledge is acquired and knowledge is the power to understanding.

He had a smartphone though he never believed the information he got from google because it was still a scam to him. His phone was only for playing games that could eat up almost off his time every day, every year. I once searched “Forex” on google and it was mere scam to me , he explained. How could you get money from nowhere , is there a Samaritan from google that distribute money to poor people, he further asked. His demand remained unanswered for about five years ,because he was still in denial indeed.

The sixth year of denial , mid- year, it was on the camp where he met a friend who knew and believed “Forex” is real. Do you know anything about Forex? Asks a friend. I heard about it but i am not sure if it is real, he replied. His friend explained to him according to his knowledge the history of Forex. It existed before than, not in our current years, answering to his friend .The last day on the camp his friend asked him to invest with him but he refused. In his mind his friend wanted to scam him.

It was almost the end of the year, it was rough in the physical market, inflation was high and he got a low paying job that could not cover all his costs. This was the perfect time to think back and remember what people said about Forex to him. He opened an Instagram account and only encountered people making money from Forex. He saw videos of different traders from different countries making huge money from Forex. It was a shock to him. It worth reading and understanding, said to himself. He never stop watching these videos throughout because this was a motivation to him.

He started reading the basics of Forex, though he still had a small doubt. He downloaded Forex PDFs, he watched videos which put a little belief in him that it really exists. He never stopped learning and it was a routine to him. “ I am going to be a successful trader one day” , says to himself. He learned almost every day until he knew he was ready. He was a soldier on himself. He started reading from the very beginning of history which his friend introduced to him.

He reached a point of having an idea of making money. He believed in himself and it was time to give it a try. He opened a Forex account , he followed by instructions and made his first deposit. His first trade was a loss, his second was a loss again then he stared losing hope again. He again thought it was a mere scam. He gave up for about a month without trading, though he never gave up on learning about Forex.

One day, he phoned his friend and explained his process to him. “I blew every money I was trading, I think this Forex thing is a scam”, telling his friend. His friend was glad that he gave it a try and knew it is ok to lose at the beginning, so he started to explain to him that loosing or blowing accounts at the beginning is a normal thing to do and it is the beginning to successful trading. ” Make another deposit and start trading again”, says his friend.

He did what he was told . He made another deposit and he witnessed that he was earning . he started earning more than he could lose. “ What a journey “ ? Asks himself. He told his friend about it and his friend was so happy that they could make money together and be best friends again. ” I told you, Forex is not a scam, lol “ He laughs.

They could visit each other and trade together. They could make money together and enjoy life together. They became best friends. They could share memories on the camp and why he was doubting to start Forex trading. It was fun and they laughed about it. “ Time runs faster, remember when you hated forex on the camp”? Asks his friend. “ yes, I was a kid by then” he answered. Ha ha ha ha, both laughed.

He blamed himself for not showing interest at first sight. “ imagine if I could start five years back”? Asks himself . Which means he could have more knowledge by the sixth year. Time runs faster than life. Especially when you are lazy. It is then important to utilize every second you get in this life. This does not mean you should not sleep. It means, do not waste most of your time on video games, social media and other unnecessary things but use most of your time in learning. Use most of your time to better yourself instead.

Today he is a successful Forex trader. Together with his friend , they runs a Forex company giving lessons about Forex trading. He now understands everything about Forex. He now understand that the most valuable thing in life is time. He is the best coach now, not only in Forex but of life in general. He is living a better life now. He has a decent house, cars, and a beautiful family that he never thought he could achieve, but because of knowledge he achieved it. I therefore have a permission to conclude that knowledge is power to a successful life.

In conclusion, time is always now to start something that may contribute better to your life. Never doubt something you do not have enough awareness about. Believe in yourself and one day you will become successful. Start any business and do not give up on it. Make research about a business you want to start before you start your business . Have faith and believe in yourself. Loses are part of the business process.

July 03, 2021 18:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.