0 comments

Coming of Age Inspirational Historical Fiction

We all have family heirlooms or legacies. Many people aspire to follow in their parent’s footsteps, or if the father is an entrepreneur, the son or daughter will carry on the family tradition and make significant improvements. Only a few individuals will be diverted to other lines. An adage states that a doctor's son is a doctor, and we frequently witness actors' or actresses' sons or daughters grow up to be actors or actresses. Here's a story of how a generation can change everything. Mr. Ashok Richand was unemployed. He was a hardworking student who could not find work. So, after a few years of giving it his all, he quit his job and plan to create a restaurant. He also came from a poor household, therefore he had little money to start a restaurant. After months of contemplation, he opened a tea business where he sold tea and purchased biscuits from other stores to sell to customers with their tea. The customer was pleased with his tea service, and his tea shop's clientele gradually grew. So he decided that instead of buying biscuits, he would buy an oven and start baking cookies with the money he had made from the tea store. Because the cookies were so tasty, he gained more clients. Slowly, he opened a bakery next to his tea business and began preparing additional items to offer. With these, he progressed, and his customer base grew steadily, and he earned more money. He married a neighbor girl after a few years and had a son shortly after. Danish Richand was given to him. They intend to make Danish a well-educated person by enrolling him in a top school. However, as the Danish population grew, they confronted financial difficulties. Mr. Ashok sought to expand his property by expressing his desire to create a restaurant. However, the money he earned from the bakery did not cover his family's expenses. At the very least, he was fortunate that the family stayed at the house where Ashok's parents were leaving, but he improved things before marrying his wife. Ashok died soon after because he could no longer stand it. Before Ashok died, he advised Danish not to abandon his studies because, unlike his father, he must work hard and never give up. Danish had always been a bright child. Soon after, the Danes considered how they would go with their finances and manage things. Danish was a young man of the twenty-first century. After a few years of overseeing his father's bakery, he turned it into a cafe. He included several modern goods and a variety of coffees. Soon after, I made more money. Danish will soon finish his studies and begin looking for work. Soon after, he landed a fantastic position with a large corporation that paid well. After a few years, as their family becomes more financially secure, he marries and opens Ashoka's Cuisine, which was his father's goal. He became quite busy in his life as his workload increased from both his employment and his promotions as a result of his excellent performance.After a few years, his wife had a daughter, whom they named Piya. Piya grew up quickly, and Danish encouraged her to pursue higher education because he was a progressive father who never discriminated between boys and girls. However, as she grew older, her requirements became more complex. Danish suffered from a variety of diseases after a few years because he had put in a lot of hard effort during his youth. Piya resembled her father in every way. Danish succumbed to his sickness shortly after. Piya finished her education and went to work for her father. She soon began to organize her life in the same manner as her father. After a few years, she considers converting their inheritance property from a restaurant to a hotel in order to maximize profits. She sold all three and used the proceeds to construct a hotel. Because she was smarter than her father, she was able to cut her time in half by using her father's intelligence. She went overseas after a year when her mon died after a few years. She soon opened a hotel there as well, allowing her to expand her business. She transformed the hotel into one of the best in the world. She never married and ran those hotels to the end of her days. So here is the account of how a guy became Emperor while not being present during the voyage. His son and granddaughter continue the tradition. She never married and ran the hotels till she died. So here is the account of how a person established an emperor despite the fact that he was not present throughout the journey. His grandson and granddaughter take it a step farther. If we have the courage and determination, we can establish our legacy in this manner. Some approaches evolve with the passage of time and generation. This is the way a person evolved during his life or after his death. These are inspiring stories that we and our civilizations may learn from. We can do anything in life if we have a brain. No matter how many years have passed.As in the novel, Ashok began his work as a tea seller before moving on to become a baker. It was transformed into a cafe and restaurant by his son. Finally, the granddaughter turns them into a hotel chain, turning him into a billionaire. She has a long list of accomplishments under her belt. She takes her ancestors to the next level of development. If we have the guts, anything is possible. Piya exemplifies this. Piya is a narrative heroine who, unlike other female characters, has created her own universe. The only difference is that while Ashok sacrificed everything for his family, Piya sacrificed everything to prove to the world that a woman can do anything and that women should have equal rights. We must continually strive to improve our hierarchical legacy. We should not destroy the property that our forefathers built with their blood. Piya is responsible for properly developing her family's inheritance property.

September 17, 2021 05:50

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.