0 comments

Friendship Historical Fiction Sad

Zio in the other way still hanging out with several girls each country side and different cities. Experimenting some inspirations to his next books. Despite his skills in running and horsing, he also well known as an "eagle" who can climb from building to building in real flashy moments. He doesn't really care about being skilled at something, just to put some endorphine in his brain and easily to get sleepy. So it's kind of medicine to him. On the way to the Venezia, he needs some kind of different relief. It's carnavale on night time. Of course it would be bunch of pleasures there. No exception for girls. There's something different, it's there. "Signora e signori. We declare a race to winning this golden mask. Anyone who can defeat our champion of the year, will earn 100 florins; We introduced you, Duccio Claudio!" "Yeah, come and beat me." Zio didn't really care while he's smirking. Duccio notice this. "Aspetta! Where do you think you're going?" "Well, I just enjoying some wine here. You mind your own business, right?" "You, un cane. Come over here!" "Come on, another lesson?" "Hiyyyahhh!" Zio easily counter Duccio's slight punch. "How dare you, hiyahh!" Duccio keeps running towards Zio while he just slide his feet ended up as counter attack. "Signora e signori, we declare this as a formal fight. Let's see who's the winner now!" People keep amazed with Zio's lazy but skilled as a fighter. One of them say, "He must be training every day!" Zio just laughing, knowing he just enjoying life and unserious training. Duccio falling for seven times. "Boy, he sure he's not giving up his tittle." Duccio stand up and stop attacking. "Fine then, let's turn to another round." "Well, what is it?" Duccio starts climbing. People start didn't really care about cheating since Zio's over power at this point. Zio even waiting for a second before catching up with him. Without sprint running pose, Zio already step ahead from Duccio. "Don't take easy on me, my friend, I will accept defeat as a honorable fighter!" Very trustable mouth from a man who just cheating just few seconds previously. Duccio confuse since Zio didn't answer his question. He just keep running and climbing. "What?!" Zio standing and chill out while drinking before Duccio finish his part. "What are you waiting, Duccio, finish your lap." Duccio starts realize Zio didn't underestimate him, not even intimidate him. He starts finish his attempt. Zio hugging him, a traditional habit as a welcome. "Alright then, take this." No hate, no vengeance, just pure rivalry. " "A quite night doesn't it?" Zio said. "Indeed. As we always very much fun." "Any girl?" "What do you mean? I should have focused on my training." "How long?" "Five months." "Hahahaha." "What's so funny?" "Nothing, just pure nothing." "I see no ambition in your face." "Why do you think I should?" "It just keep getting stranger nowadays." "Listen I don't need to lecturing any kind of creatures, just do any kind pleasure, that's it." "I would like you're mentoring me." "Not this time." "Really? I don't see any kind of pressure or business as the way you talk." "Whenever you found me. I will get away from here tomorrow, and you catch me. Keep travel by your own body until you find me." "I don't understand." "And don't forget keep your fertile stuff plug in, unlocked some women." "Unlocked some women?" "I don't need to explain, just don't think about it." Zio running off him and escape. "Wretched fool." Duccio then freerunning all over the city. Not because he do as Zio said, but to burden off his body. Somehow as Zio’s runaway, past experiences appearing again. Lost balance, but still try to keep up with control. He used to be doing such thing to cope with that. Somehow creates a butterfly effect without realizing it. The more he remembers it, the faster he run to delay those thoughts. “Bruuur!” Zio lost sight and fall into a water. Little bit he know that he just do that in purpose. Surely can swim, and water could cold him down. Maybe could have got plague, but health survival would not get the truth. Diving little bit deeper, and sleep in safe position so he could breath until morning. The following day, Zio appears on a land. Tuscany, a heaven for him. Land and greens, trees. “Mentor, here you go.” “Duccio, what are you doing here?” Keep you safe.” “I mean how you carried me to this place.” “By a horse of course, someone lend me after diving a boat to save you.” “Do you think I need it?” “Of course not, but let me do my favor.” “Una fortuna.” “Where are you going?” Zio asked Duccio while he walk left him knowing Zio uninterested. “I thought you’re not interested.” “I change my mind.” “Really?” “No, just to tell you to do the same thing I told you before.” “I got that.” “No, I just joking around. Let’s see if you find something terrible here.” Duccio just give a hand gesture, and runoff to find it. First of all, he need to climb up to avoid suspicion and see at the furthest view around the city. “Please, I need help!” A woman just falling down with some apples blew away from it’s basket. Duccio with his inner fertile gets down quickly for a service. “Let me handle this, signora.” Duccio put all those apples and eat one infront of him just to impress her a little. “Grazie, messere-“ “Duccio.” “Grazie messer Duccio. I’m-“ “Layla.” “How did you know my name?” It’s put in the basket, but Duccio with some lesson from Zio, told her without coincidence. “Can we walk a bit. I need some water too.” “You’re thirsty. I can look at your cheeks.” “Am I look suspicious?” “No, you’re look innocent.” “Can you help me with a disease on my lip, someone hit me back then.” Really? You look dizzy. But how?” “A doctor told me a people should have touch it with another lip for the cure?” “I know you wouldn’t believe me-“ “No, aspetta! I trust you!” “No, I-“ Layla chasing him and kissing him. Zio from far distance looking at it and smiling.

“Looking unfortunate, mentor?” Duccio starts a dialogue for the first time.” “I just remembering some few years back.” “I thought you know all kind if solution for such rubbish.” “Maybe I don’t know yet.” Zio said, “Enough of that, let us away.” They take horse each one of them and ride together. “What’s her name?” “Layla.” “Good, you know why I told you to do such thing.” “It’s quite opposite with I thought about now, Duccio.” “It’s just kind of distraction to dull my thoughts.” “Sometimes your mind, isn’t it?” “Correct, I don’t even care to get some benefit from a human being.” “Please, mentor. Unready for this philosophical lesson.” “So do I.” “I did it unconsciously.” “Yeah, people started getting drunk over their own mind.”

September 28, 2023 14:32

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.