0 comments

Coming of Age Fiction Inspirational

Although people in India are becoming more contemporary because of secularism, women's empowerment remains a problem. Although the government has provided many possibilities and passed a scheme called "Beti Bachao Beti Parhaao," some village girls are still seen as a burden. Despite that, some parents refused to let their daughters study. When their wives give birth to girls, they are dissatisfied. Instead of studying, daughters are still trained to conduct household chores. Our societies have long trained boys to think of themselves as superior to girls. As a result, many men exploited the situation and committed many crimes against women. Many of them regard women as sexual objects, whereas only a handful regards women as a source of income. Those guys who regard women as a source of income do not provide any service and prefer to marry career-oriented girls so that they can earn for him while he enjoys her money and tortures her. Niharika Panday is a young woman who lives in a small hamlet in Bihar. She was born into a middle-class household. Her father was a mechanic who relocated to the city and start his own business. They will soon relocate to the city. Niharika has always wished to work as a mechanical engineer and assist her father. Her father, on the other hand, was always opposed to her studies, while her mother was always supportive. Her father does not want her to attend school. Her mother begged him to let her study on the condition that as soon as she finished high school, they would find suitors for Niharika and give her hand in marriage to one of them. But, once she finishes high school, she plans to study engineering and, with the help of her mother, apply to India's greatest institution, where she will soon be admitted and elope from her home with the help of her mother, as her father was opposed to her studies and began looking for suitors for her. But as soon as she arrived, she discovered that she was the only female mechanical student and that everyone was ridiculing and torturing her again. Her professor, however, treated girls and boys equally and gave her one chance to prove herself before allowing her to stay. She quickly showed everyone that she was far superior to her coworkers in every task. The professor was highly impressed and accepted her as a college student. The professor's decision, however, did not sit well with her male colleagues. When her father found out, he became furious with her mother and plotted to bring her back. However, she had a great time in college, and he could not bring her back. He quickly found a suitor for her and set up an engagement with him. However, her professor eventually assisted her in breaking free from the engagement. That professor quickly took on the role of her father. She could gain a few male friends after a few months, and they began to recognize her abilities. Her father becomes enraged when she breaks her engagement and stops paying money to her accommodation. She accepted one job and stayed in a pg with the support of her male pals. Males tormented her in both PG and her profession, but this time her classmates assisted her in overcoming those issues. Her time at college would soon come to an end. She faced the same humiliation and torment throughout her internship, but she once again proved everyone wrong with her talent, and she quickly acquired a few male friends. When she finishes her internship and returns home, her father throws her and her mother out of the house. She enlisted the assistance of a colleague from her college who lives in a flat. He offers her the flat in exchange for her mother's custody. However, she soon discovered that her mother had been diagnosed with a brain tumor, and she died shortly after. Niharika's father accuses her of murdering her mother once more. Her father is adamant about not allowing her to work for him. However, he was involved in an accident and lost both of his feet. He has no choice but to charge handover everything to his daughter because he is unable to walk. Nihaarika soon began to work tirelessly to take her father's business to the next level. When her father saw her efforts in expanding the businesses, he realized his error and realized that girls and boys are equal. He stopped cursing Nihaarika after he realized what he had done and began to love his daughter. But, soon after his realization, he died, but not before blessing and congratulating his daughter for the times when he caused her trouble. When Nihaarika's father died, she was sad. However, her pals from college to internship assist her in overcoming the trauma. She quickly resumed her efforts to raise her father's company to a higher level, and she was soon successful. She also runs an organization where she teaches girls Mechanical Engineering. Her tale has motivated many young women to pursue a career in mechanical engineering. In her institutions, she taught all females for free. Nihaarika's firm and institution have made her wealthy today. She married one of her college friends, and her husband assists and supports her in her endeavors.Soon after, Nihaarika gave birth to a daughter, but unlike her father, her husband was overjoyed, and the two of them adore their baby. Soon after, her daughter grew up and became a Mechanical Engineer, just like her parents, and Nihaarika and her husband were very proud of her. Nihaarika and her husband died soon after, and Nihaarika's property is now managed by her daughter and son-in-law, respectively.Nihaarika's story has been widely publicized, and her daughter was interviewed, and she gave the amazing narrative of her mother. She is constantly proud and overwhelmed to be Nihaarika's daughter, who has accomplished so much in such a short period of time. Since then, the number of female mechanical engineers has steadily climbed.

October 22, 2021 14:49

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.