0 comments

Drama Fiction Romance

We often face situations where there is a fifty-fifty result. But sometimes ‌we faced a situation which is neither good for us nor bad for us. It depends upon how we take it. But ‌it is also very shocking as it's very difficult to react in such a situation.Veronica Steward is working in Hollywood since 2000, but she has achieved it after lots of struggles in her life. She started her career as a model when she was 14 years old. She get her to break into Hollywood film in 2000 when she was 18 years old. But, today she is one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood. Like all actresses, she also engaged in lots of relationships and also goes through lots of heartbreaks.. With the passing of time, she overcomes all this stuff. Soon Veronica got married to Mark who was actually one of her fans. He is a businessman and doesn’t have any link with the lane light. But today she faces a situation where things are neither great nor awful. It is a premium of one of her movies. She gets ready as early as possible after going to the premium. It was a tremendous success and as expected, the next day the film becomes a massive hit. Mark was out of town. She started shooting for another movie. That movie took 4 months. After the film is wrapped, they throw a wrapped-up party. But things drastically change in her life as soon as she returns from that party. She comes to know that Mark was cheating on Veronica with another woman behind her back. That woman stays in Veronica’s house as his wife during her absence and returns as soon as gets to know that Veronica is going to be back soon. Veronica Veronica had loved mark very much so she find it really hard to believe that he is cheating on her so as soon as Mark apologized to her she accept his apology thinking that he is genuinely sorry about it and think to give second chance to their marriage hoping that everything will be fine now. But once a cheater is a cheater. Mark continues to cheat on Veronica with that woman behind her back fact from now onwards not only with one but with many women. It was a time when Veronica was enjoying her success of the film just now she has completed shooting which again become a massive hit during the success party of the film everything goes out of hand from Veronica of her marriage with Mark after a few days they got officially divorced and she throws him out of her house as well as her life. This is the situation where Veronica face both the consequence of her life her film's success was the good news whereas her divorce from Mark was a really awful situation. After the divorce, for a few years, she locked herself in a room and was away from the limelight. But soon she gained her courage and focus on her works and give back to back hit movies every year. Her life has changed drastically with this divorce she has grown more mature and understands the meaning of life more deeply. Her divorce from Marks news spread like a fire among the public. Her fans support her in this phase of her life and encourage her to move on in her life. In fact, after her divorce her works become more excellent her fans also started to increase each passing day.  Her parents also support her a lot in this period of her life. Sometimes though she missed being with someone but she was scared to be in a relationship once again. However, as she is a star she gets linked -up with her co-stars, directors, and producers. But she ignores all these things and remains friends with everyone. Everyone in the industry loves to work with her co-stars, assistant directors, directors, producers, spot boys, etc. Veronica is very cooperative and helpful in nature. She has also helped many new artists both male and female and launched them in Hollywood. And due to her nature, everyone in this industry agrees with her all the time. She is a sweet and bubbly girl. She has lots of friends in this industry. But as soon as she returns to her empty house past haunts her like it never wants to live with her. But Mark is very cunning one day, as soon as he sees Veronica he tries to apologize to her again. This harasses her very badly. Soon her friends from the industry find that and decide to talk to her parents about it. Her parents get really worried for their daughter and one day they called her back to her home in California. They discuss it with her and ask her to find some solution to it. When Veronica finds that Mark always tries to come back to her again and again she comes to a conclusion she decides to get a hitch with someone before it's too late. She meets a guy from her industry who is also happens to be her co-star in a movie and gets really close to each other. As their personality matches. After spending time with each other for a few years  Veronica decides to give love a second chance. Soon the wedding happens and she stays happily with that guy. Both work everybody was happy with her marriage of course except Mark. He tries to break her marriage several times but failed and soon he was sent to jail by Veronica and her new husband. Today Veronica is a mother of a beautiful daughter Bella. along with her new husband. Slowly, Bella also grew up and today she is also learning to act to become just like her parents. And Veronica and her husband continue their work in the Hollywood industry. They also spend their holiday with each other. Mark, on the other hand, is still in jail he lost his wealth and business. Swing and Roundabout will happen sometimes we have to deal with them in a positive way and move on in our life.

July 22, 2022 15:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.