0 comments

Inspirational

TW: racism

Katherine, listen dear! We want that you must lead a lively life. And never lose thy hope from love. This world is created by God's love. Listen heartfully our words! Don't be so stubborn. Don’t fear to love all. You're so amazing. Your beauty lies in simplicity. Accept this dear. So what??? You are black, but your heart is golden and shining as stars. You will get that glorious crown very soon. Just wait a bit more time. All are true words. You must trust thyself.

 

Katherine was a teenager, a 15 years old girl. She was born in black race. When she went to school, all were laughing by seeing her. She couldn't say anything. She knew that they were white and more beautiful than her.

Nobody wants to be her true friend. She felt hopeless. Why did all of them mock me? What was my fault?

“I am also a good guy but they never try to learn.” They avoid me and try to rebuke me.. You ugly one, just go away from here.”

“I lost myself. I was crying all times.”

Dear God- why do you give me this cursed life? I hate myself. I want to live within all but they don't like me. How do you show such cruelty?

 

Katherine lives with her family. They are black race. Today is digital era still, some areas nourish that pristine decorum -- Black can’t withstand with white.

Katherine tells- Mom, Dad; I hate myself. Everybody hates me because I am black. I can't bear this anymore.

She is crying .They hold her tightly. Control yourself dear, Katherine!

 

Dad tells-- come with me. --- I want to say something. I go with Dad.

Dad recites one of his writes...

“The queen of black!!!”

The kingdom is full of so many souls

Some are good and some are foul

There’s only one who is the most righteous

The queen!

The queen of black!

Just like as-

The most precious black diamond

It’s very rare

Every one is longing for it’s to hold in hand

Black is one of the most gorgeous color

Very rare to find in the nature

Black is the epitome of endurance

All colors take a place to hide in there

Black holds all of them by opening it’s heart

Black is the most precious!

Never give up

Black in dress represents the tears for dear ones

Black is unique !

Black is worthful!

Black is courageous!

The queen of black is an outstanding one

Don’t underestimate the beauty of being it

Embrace the beauty

Radiates itself

Spreading fragrance

Automatically being stopped all nonsense words

 

And, another one---

 

"Don’t show your weakness"

We are not perfect

We are not angels

We do mistakes

We have some flaws

That’s our weakness

Weakness!

Hearing this

Don’t be so surprise

It’s alright

Not need to show the weakness

Sharing this

May cause embarrassing situation

Don’t try to do this

The world may play with you

Showing your weaknesses

You can’t do anything then

Do a favor to itself

Don’t lower your standard

Don’t shrink

Don’t be shaken

Keep calm

Stay strengthen

People wait for that opportunity

To use your weakness

Against you

To destroy you

 

“Dad! Thank you so much.”

 

 I'm Katherine, a jolly girl, live with my family. We are black race. It's not our fault. But our minds and hearts are gold. Time is going on as usual. I can’t understand--- why do people want to show boastfulness by using their race as white?

Day by day...I can feel that it's a great fact for our existence in the world. God loves all and we should love all.

 

After that all, I never breakdown. Though it's quite impossible because society wants to see the outlook at first sight. Mom always says-- everything will be fine. Just grip this trust tightly.

 

Now I'm 24 years old. Still, I'm so lonely. I have no friends. I have completed my graduation from psychology. I want to do a job. I apply for the lecturer post in a renowned University. At viva board, my first experience...are you sure about that ?? Yes sir !!!

Because of the psychological strength, I'm here. Still I can see the world. It's very essential for us to strength up mental stability; especially for those, who are abandoned due to the black color.

How??? Do you know that our society is still rifted by this?

I know sir...

I want to show the ray of life...

You will get one (01) month to prove yourself... carry on!!!

Thank you sir.

 

At my first day...good morning dear all !!!

Good morning teacher.

A wave of laugh is starting---

I can feel that. Look! black diamond...

 

I tell... listen !!! I have come here to tell you the bitter experience of life.

“All are true words and like uncontrolled  bleeding in heart.”

 

The story was:

A girl was found in a forest. She had no one in earth. A tiger was looked after her as a baby. Day by day, she was growing. One day, someone saw her and took her with him. He admitted her in a hospital. The girl never got such environment. The other site was astonished also. They told- how could she survive 10 years all alone in a forest?

 

Everyone fears her but she loves all. From a ward boy to caretaker, she loves all. She can understand--- what do they want to say? She is crying. Gradually, she can talk like others. After 06 months, a dramatic change is observed within all. The first word she tells- I love you all. Thanks to God. You give me this lovely life again. I will be grateful to you. I don't know how can I live in forest with tiger? But they are also your beloved creatures. I love all. Still people afraid of me and don't want to come and talk to me. It's ok. I can love all.

After 05 years, she is the most brave person to protect the forest zone from all fierce attacks of human. She is such a miracle. Peace falls upon all. Nobody fears her at all. All love her.

 

The story is over!!!!

 

Now tell me... only by the race, how can we judge someone???  We are human. We must show our humanity. You say- black diamond. Think... diamond is the most precious gemstone. It glitters and can shine the darkish site.

 

I'm belonging from black race. That means, I have no right to live, to laugh, to love. Why??? There are a lot of people like me. We have also rights. We can do anything. We want to make palatial bond. Society can't withstand alone. We are also part of the backbone.

 

From first to this stage, I bear all torments. Now I want to make the fruitful decision. We can't hold back. Just wait and watch.

Thank you...all are clapping. Bravo!!!Teacher...you're great! Before you, nobody tells us like that. From today, we will definitely say with your tunes.

 

After one month. The report is ...

“Katherine, the icon to throw out rift of race from all of us. She deserves the gold medal.”

 

You make the history, dear!!! Now it's your responsibility to organize the dept. You are in charge of all this segment.

 

 

At home, Mom and Dad tell me...

We told you but you didn’t agree with us at that time, as a stubborn one.

Now look!!! you have definitely agreed with this—“trust is the best choice to show you the ray of lively life. Your heart and mind must reflect all. Trust thyself and trust God.

You will conquer all wars.

 

Yes Mom, yes Dad!!!

 

May 19, 2021 13:12

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.