0 comments

Coming of Age

It’s a teddy bear.   It helps me sleep at night.   I get so lonely at night and I don’t have a dog yet or a girlfriend.   So, I sleep with my teddy bear.   I’ve talked to my friends and most of them have teddy bears, too.  For the same reasons.  Sometimes I really need a hug.   Like one time, I woke up at 2:15 am, ‘cause I had a nightmare and I needed a hug, but everyone in my family was asleep.  So, I picked up Fluffy and hugged him tight.    Then, I told Fluffy about my nightmare and Fluffy listened.   I felt better when Fluffy listens to me.    Then, I got up, went to the potty, washed my hands, and slept with Fluffy.  

       I also have a plug-in night light, ‘cause I’m scared of the dark.   Sometimes I read my books to Fluffy and Fluffy enjoys my books.  Sometimes I read them late at night and they make me feel sleepy.   I wear PJ’s and underwear to bed every night.   I don’t need diapers no more.   But, one time I got poison ivy and I shower and wash my sheets, but it kept coming back.   Then, Daddy figured out it was Fluffy, so Daddy put Fluffy in the washing machine and Daddy told me to not sleep with Fluffy again until my poison ivy was all gone.   Took about a month, but my skins all better now and I got Fluffy back.  

 *

    I’m a bit older now, just a bit.   Hell, I’m in middle school right now and it ain’t like I bring Fluffy to school or nothing.   I just sleep with him at night.   Helps me fall asleep better than if I don’t use ‘em.   Ain’t like I gotta use sleeping pills.   Just cuddle up and sleep with Fluffy.    Fluffy never complains.   And I know he’s an inanimate object, but I can pretend and I can talk to him about what’s going on in my life, who I have.a secret crush on, and pretty much anything I want.   Like how I snuck into Mommy and Daddy’s room and went potty in their bathroom and saw a big pile of magazines in front of where Mommy and Daddy go to the bathroom.   On the top were normal, stupid magazines like Sports Illustrated, Time, Cosmopolitan, but further into the sack . . .   Wait, I forgot to tell you, Mom and Dad went out for the evening.   Anyway, further into the sack were dirty magazines like Playboy and Hustler.   I slowly opened it up, sorry, opened the Playboy up and looked at some of the photos.   I can see their breasts and their pubs and I became erect.   I wonder when Mom and Dad will be home.  I just glared at the nudes.  Then, I turned a page halfway through and these pages unfolded and I thought I’d broke it and Mom and Dad would know, but it unfolded and there were three pages which were together and all three were made up of a picture of a naked woman.   I try to fold it back the best I can, but it still looks weird.   I put it back in the pile.   I try to put it back in the order it was in, but I can’t remember what order it was in.  

      I go back in my room and I still have a boner.   So, I confess to Fluffy what I did and tell him not to tell Mom and Dad.  Fluffy’s never told on me before.  I love you, Fluffy.  

*

     I know.  I know.  Nobody else my age still uses teddy bears.  So, call me a rebel or a sissy or whatever.   I’d rather be fucking a girlfriend and cuddling with her, but I don’t have a girlfriend.   Hell, I don’t even own a damn dog.  

     But, I talk to Fluffy about how my friends are losing their virginity with each other, but nobody seems interested in dating me.   Once, one of my friends looked through the grill and saw women changing their clothes.   I peeked too.  Real girls are better than magazines.  They’d be even better than Fluffy.  But, I don’t have a girlfriend.  Sometimes I cry at night ‘cause I’m still a virgin and everyone else in the world has dates, but I ain’t got shit, except for Fluffy.  

      I see, what I do is I hug Fluffy hard and I put all the love in my heart into Fluffy and Fluffy reciprocates my love.   And yes, I know Fluffy is an inanimate object, but Fluffy’s all I got.  I ain’t got no friends, I got my parents, but they be busy making money to pay the bills.  When we eat meals we watch TV and just ask each other to pass stuff.  Unless my grades ain’t good or they catch me doing something I ain’t supposed to be doing like using drugs or drinking.   But, I confess what I did to Fluffy.   Fluffy’s like a priest, sworn to secrecy.   I jack off with Fluffy by my side, but Fluffy don’t care none.   Sometimes I feel left out or lonely, so I talk to Fluffy and cry on Fluffy.  Fluffy then smells like salt and cum, so I’ll have to wash him like Dad washed him when I was young.  I’ll do that later.  My grades be good, not that anyone cares, unless they’re bad.  

*

    Fluffy’s still here, but I asked out a few women and one of them said Yes.   So, I got money from my parents (not the first time) and I showered, shaved, and dressed up.   I looked nice, or at least that’s what she told me when I picked her up.   We went to a nice restaurant, nice but reasonable.   We talked about teachers, classes, and our plans for after graduation.   I paid the check afterwards and asked if she’d like to chat more at my house.   And she said yes.  We went back to my place, I offered her a nonalcoholic drink and we went to my room and she saw Fluffy and I couldn’t read what was going on in her head.  Did she think Fluffy was funny, did she think I was childish, a loser, a wimp, or what.   We stood there looking at Fluffy on my bed.  Then, she walked in, so I walked in and we both stared at Fluffy.   I lifted him off my bed and put him on the carpet, soft.   Then, we started making out.   No, not Fluffy and me.  My new girlfriend and me.  

September 20, 2024 17:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.