0 comments

Fantasy Romance

This story contains sensitive content

Name Age Height Species

Izzie 18 10 ft Titan Deer

Opal 19 2 ft Pixie 

Fang 17 5’2 or 8’2 Werewolf

Rasberry 18 4’10 Rabbit

Yuma 20 5’11 or 8’11 Werewolf

⚠ Trigger Warning: This story contains talk of Sexual interactions and Sexual Violence ⚠

A large wild werewolf was chasing a helpless rabbit until a titan deer jumped in the way. Fang was only a young werewolf when she met the others, she was plagued with a hunger for blood. Fang still has her walls high up, not letting anyone in. Rasberry is the rabbit she had a scar that went across her forehead from the chase. Izzie is the titan deer, she keeps everyone in check. Opal is a pixie she is very small but has the most respect (being the oldest).

Fang POV

“You’re so great, I want to spend the rest of my life with you Fang” Yuma said. 

‘OMG, Yuma the alpha of a whole pack is asking for me to be his mate. I’m just a loner that crossed his path’ I say yes and jump onto him kissing him. ‘Now I have to tell the “group” about this, Yuma truly knows how to care for me unlike them’ I and Yuma were walking down the path towards where I have been living since I chased the pathetic rabbit. I saw Izzie looking around frantically I finally looked at the night sky to see that it was later than I usually get home. Izzie saw me and Yuma. ‘I’m screwed’ Izzie grabbed Yuma and started to yell at him I could smell the fear and pain pheromones. I yell stop at her. I shift so I’m more her height.

“I can have my own life, it doesn’t matter if I’m home later or not. Give me my mate so I can explain everything inside” As Izzie handed me Yuma I shifted back and set him on the ground. I mouthed ‘sorry’.

Opal POV

‘Damn it Izzie, you need to chill out’ I watched as Fang brought her mate… in the house. Izzie went to get Rasberry from upstairs.

“I always spend my time out in the woods at night. I met Yuma one night when we crossed paths I noticed that he started to take that path more often, I went out one night while I was in heat not realizing the danger I put myself in. I don’t know if I would be here if it weren’t for Yuma. There were many wolves out that night. Many tried to get me because my mind would be clouded by lust. I became weak and collapsed from the little I had eaten and drank that day. Yuma came over and helped me to his den. He didn’t take avenge of me, most werewolves would.” Fang explained I started to think as she continued to explain not catching most of it. There was a sudden crash. Many werewolves started to charge at the house.

Yuma POV

I saw that my pack had followed me. ‘Shit’ I yelled at them to stop but they didn’t listen. I noticed their target … My mate. I grabbed Fang and whispered in her ear what to do. “What I can’t do that” she whispered back. Please I ask. Fang agrees and lets me take her from the couch and I walk to the door opening it to walk towards my pack. That's when her friends get what I was doing. Protecting them. I told my pack to pick a new alpha, I want to stay with my mate and her pack. Fang looks at me with surprise that I called them her pack.

“You’ve grown soft Yuma, you killed the last wolf that tried to be your mate” My brother stated. Fang was unfazed because it was her who killed her, wanting me to be all hers.

Fang POV

I watched Yuma tell his old pack to leave, I decided to do the one thing I could think of at the moment. I placed my hand on Yuma’s cheek and turned him to look at me and I pulled him into a passionate kiss. He was stunned I felt him wrap a hand onto the back of my neck. I loved him with all my heart, his old pack couldn’t stop that. I nipped his lip for permission, and he allowed our kiss to grow more lustful. His pack left soon after, and my friends watched us. Opal came over and said welcome to the family. I told everyone about my life, I had always been hungry for blood even as a pup. Some people who were in the pack would say I was a vampire instead of a werewolf. I was abandoned by my pack I learned to live on my own, that's when I went after Rasberry looking for food. Opal, I never told you guys this with the fear of being abandoned again, Yuma has shown me true love, not the fake love I started with. After a few years, I had two beautiful pups and a wonderful pack, we started as a group of one-sided friendship. I and Yuma had our wedding I had a traditional gown, while he had a suit. Our first pup looks just like Yuma, she is wild like me. Our second pup looks like a mix of us, he is so shy it took a month to get him just to look at every one. We started to build more to the house not just because of the pups but because we want to help any lone creatures that are out there in the world. Many people would come and go, and the home soon became known around the woods. There was a mother who had her five pups, she had run away from a wolf pack that all the males used her whenever they wanted. All the pups were from different males. She wanted a better life for them.

“Take the pups, I can’t care for them with how the pack treats me” We can take you in, don’t worry about the pack. I tell her. I call for Yuma and he shows her where she can stay. Yuma comes down and wraps his arms around my waist and pecks my neck.

“Look at what was created because of you darling,” He said as I looked at the mountain in the distance.

April 25, 2022 16:30

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.