0 comments

Fiction High School Sad

Where do I start? Okay, I'm a boy showered with love and care by all around me. While growing up, I see my self born will a lot of luck. I believed that no matter what, I will succeed without putting in the necessary work. Although, I work hard but I relied on that feeling of luck. 

At age 5, I was matured to begin primary school education. Upon meeting people, who I haven't seen before and also a tough looking female teacher, I cried and begged to go back home to where I will be in my comfort zone. What surprised me is seeing other kids like myself laughing and playing. I wondered what could be so interesting more than to be in my mother's hands everyday. 

What could be better than dependency? Where I won't have to do anything and yet I enjoy life. The other kids looked at me, when i stopped crying. I look at them wondering why the attention. They continued playing their toys. I went to play with them but I was rejected. I forcefully grabbed one of the toys and play with it to see the fun. 

A boy took another toy and hit my head. I cried again as the teacher came to my rescue and correcting the other violent boy. Now, I have made up my mind to go back home. I begged the teacher to let me go but she refused. Instead, she gave me a new toy to play with. She began asking me questions about my likes and dislikes. I like talking to her but not enjoyable as being at home. 

Going higher In school, I was hated by my fellow class mates for reasons I don't know. I remembered a particular day, a girl in my class accused me of touching her waist when we were coming down from the stairs although I was at her front. I was lied to accused, and punished for offences I didn't commit. For this, I was quiet, shy in school and even bullied so I hated school. I wasn't good in my education but I always pass. I believed in luck that I have.

I transferred to another school to Start primary four and the environment was friendly . There wasn't enemies and the teachers were nice. For the first time, I like schooling and don't want to stay at home. I made friends with my fellow students as well as the teachers. I even learned how to play football. I can't forget the day, I scored an unexpected  goal at a long distance. 

The keeper didn't attempt to catch the ball. Every player was shocked although, the match ended in a draw. I even had a tutor who teaches me which made I me better in my studies. I passed my entrance exam into secondary school with distinctions. I guess my hard work, coaching by my tutor and luck was on my side.

In my secondary school, my education was going okay. Just like my earlier schooling, I kind of had some bad friend and bullies which is common in life. There was a time I was punished for fighting in class. Well, this continued till my senior secondary school. I don't read much and the science books I should be reading, were boring to me. Something was going on in my life but I couldn't stop it. 

Around that time, I had interest in writing after reading an interesting book a relative had. I wanted to become a great writer that can influence and correct the wrong public perceptions. I failed in my university entrance examination. 

My world fell apart. 

Me the lucky guy who doesn't need to stress himself too much to achieve success failed!

My dad started screaming at me for not passing the exams. There was a day he got angry and punched my face.  I weep and was losing to depression. I repeat the class feeling ashamed but I found new friends. They were very friendly and I enjoyed schooling with them as I hated going home.

At this time, I fell in love with a girl. She's the most beautiful girl I ever seen and she was perfectly my type. We look at each other sometimes and I think she has feelings for me because of how she talks to me and play with me. There was a boy who likes her too. Sometimes, he comes between us and causes confusion.

There was also a girl called Joy who repeated the class so we exchange greetings and we became close. She advices me, she was cool and I noticed she likes me. As our relationship became stronger I begin to have feelings for her. So I had two girlfriends. Sometimes, they quarrel and I just watch. 

What can a boy do when two girls are fighting?

One day Joy, wanted me and we were alone in a classroom. There was an issue concerning her family. We discussed it and felt emotional as I wrapped my hands round her shoulder. Her hair found solace on my welcoming chest. I felt locking lips with her as well as feeling her bosom with my hands on her shoulder. I didn't succumb to my primal thought.

At last, the exams are here and i read as much as I read the last time I failed came and I passed probably all thanks to luck. I entered the university and in my first year, I had fun and for the first time, I hated staying at home as i want to become free. I didn't read much as usual and luckily, I survived into the second year. In my second year, I made new friends because most of my friends in the first year were in another campus.

My life was going smoothly until the exams came which I failed miserably because I didn't read probably because and understand the course and also it's because I don't like the engineering course. That's is how my life hit rock bottom. I faced depression and rejection from friends. 

I struggled with my academic until my 4th year bagging extra years. I regretted not growing the courage to read. Even though, I don't like the course or understand it, I should have focused more or struggle to read my books. I guess luck wasn't on my side. I learnt a lesson which is anything you do put in all your strength into it. Every points counts.

After graduating, I had quarrels with my father about me not graduating on time. I was optimistic and said life is not about University alone. I can still be successful in life. I started focusing and serious on my writing, listening to great writers for inspiration and advise. I didn't rely on luck. I wrote a book called 'my life'. I didn't expect the book to do so well, and I became famous after receiving awards. My father couldn't say anything as I became successful with the passion.

I left my parents house after securing a deal with a publishing house. I'm free at last from my father. I love to be independent and now I have achieved it. 

So, this is my life.

November 06, 2020 08:21

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.